• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip added, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This clip! Shoots are usually for me like candy, I enjoy them a few times and move on. It's only rare that I shoot a clip and then go back and watch it over and over again. This one is one of the latter! In fact I can't stop watching it. I'll be watching something more recent, but then I'll be like, fuck it, I'd rather look at the soles of the Latina Mas Bonita! lol

I had actually shot this slender, gorgeous babe pretty early in the 2017 season. She was sitting on the lawn on a Friday night during a concert and she had her bare feet up, and they were beautiful but she looked very different, very bookish and modest. She was even reading a religious book, lol! Still her soles were gorgeous so I sat down to shoot her, but there were a million people all around and I was SO CLOSE. Too close actually, and it turned out a lot of the footage I shot was blurry because the camcorder could not cope with the proximity. I was disappointed but still loved the footage that was clear, and I also loved the funny way she reacted to my being right on top of her sensitive bare soles.

The entire summer goes by, and Fall starts.

Right at the end of the shooting season I'm standing on the fountain terrace looking at the farmer's market goods, trying to decide whether to buy a coconut! And who breezes right past me, but this girl again! This time though she is dolled up to be beautiful and it's a total Cinderella transformation! She has skin tight floral pattern pants on, white skippies on her roughly size 8 feet and her hair is gorgeously tinted. WOW. The only thing that stayed the same were the nerdy glasses, which I LOVE. Best of all, she walked very close past me (I could even smell her, she smelled like flowers) and I saw her kind of smile out of the corner of her eye and walk to the lawn. She was talking in Spanish to someone on her phone, and I could hear the woman she was talking to respond to her.

So naturally I thought, she was on the lawn once with her feet up, please god let her do it again! So I played it really cool and stayed on the terrace for a minute or two, although I was dying to go over and look for her. When I felt I'd finally given it enough time I headed over looking for her. She had sat in the shade the first time so that's where I looked for her but she wasn't anywhere to be found. I was worried she had just walked across the lawn and then left, when I saw her beautiful tinted hair, flowing like water in the sun. She was sitting in the part of the lawn brilliantly lit by the sun. And yes, propped on a chair were her heartbreakingly gorgeous soles! I saw her peek at me for an instant and then look away.

Best of all there was a place below her to sit and shoot. So take a wild guess what I did?

What can I say? I can't even think about this without getting crazy excited. So beautiful, so cute, such smooth soft shapely bare soles, such great foot posing and foot play. All the while she talks and laughs in her conversation and shoots these little glances down at me. It was like a religious experience shooting this and I kept thinking, this is too good, something bad is bound to happen, or there will be a problem with the file or something else will jinx it, but nope. Sometimes a perfect thing is just a perfect thing.

Eventually she had to go, so she gave me a look and put her feet down, then slipped her white skippies back on and padded off, still talking on her phone. This one I can't edit down. Sorry guys. I would consider it to be sacrilege to edit one second out of this, because EVERY SECOND IS BLISS. So what I did instead was price it down -- so it's not priced at the normal amount for a clip of this length. I have maybe eight or nine clips I return to over and over again, some of them over ten years old. This one has joined that select group, in fact, right now it's at the top! I shared this with a friend of mine from Argentina (who immediately said he wants to find and marry her!) and he says she is definitely from South America....

Perfection:

By the way, just noticed that the caps are kind of blurry but that's because I made them on my ipad one night and then just recycled them for this update. The video is not blurry. Here's a more representative cap from the video:

Latest clip, store is
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Her blonde sister with the bob haircut said to her younger sister, a tall brunette with long straight hair, "now he's sitting next to you!" and then, projecting her voice in my direction, "my sister has BIG feet!" The tall brunette said "hey!" and they both laughed. And the older sister was right -- her feet went on forever and had to be at least 11s ....

MdxOhCr_d.jpg

Latest clip, store is:

A few years ago it seemed like there was a Russian Girl Convention in town, because all the girls I shot seemed to be Russians. This past summer it was more like a Beautiful Blonde Convention, and this girl was the reigning queen!

She was sitting on the south side of the park around lunch time in early September and she had her feet up (OMG) ... and her long slender ballet flats off ... and the chair her feet were on was turned sideways so that the seat back wasn't in the way ... and her feet were GORGEOUS ... and she was simply UNBELIEVABLY STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL ... and there were no peepers or innocent bystanders in the way where I needed to sit to shoot footage -- so I kept thinking, ok what's going to go wrong? Will the camera not work, will the battery be unexpectedly dead? Will she suddenly get a call and have to leave as soon as I start shooting? Will she see the camera and get up and swing a chair across my head? This is ... really just too good.

But it wasn't. I sat down and took the camera out and I could see from the corner of my eye that she craned her swan neck a little, and her beautiful face curiously watched what I was doing with a sense of knowing bemusement, and ... she went back to her texting. I aimed my camera at her bare soles, about size 9 to 9.5 or so, held my breath, and pressed record. Almost immediately she seemed to take my picture with her smartphone, a tiny smile on her face, but then she just went about her business, texting, taking selfies (if I looked like her, I would never *stop* taking selfies), lightly wiggling her sizable, gorgeous bare feet around, and now and then slipping a quick peek down to see what I was up to. I love when girls this beautiful see that some guy they don't know is so interested in the soles of their feet that he's willing to do this crazy thing to capture imagery of them forever, and she's like, "oh look at that, he likes my feet, lol that's silly" and she keeps them down on the seat, wiggling around cozily, in my camera lens. It restores my faith in humanity. :)

This went on for a while, and I do mean *a while*. As the minutes ticked by I remember thinking, "YES another minute captured, thank you my lucky stars." At one point the sun began to glare on my lens but I actually didn't notice that until I got home and looked at the footage, but it was only for a brief span of time. Then the sun stopped and she was in glorious clear color again. I edited out the sun glare part, but sadly soon after the sun stopped glaring on my lens she got a call and put her feet down and left the park. I added that last part because she sits up and you can see her belly shirt -- ooh la la! -- and how long and slender her elegant supermodel figure is. I think she's about five ten. The cutest thing was, shortly before she left, she took another picture of me as she cocked her head to the side. To see the bare soles of such an incredible beauty as this, so clearly and for so long? It's just plain ... INSANE.

Newest clip, store is:

This is the first of two times I shot this girl, both in late summer, both on one of the rare occasions that the lawn was open. The first time I saw her running around her chair in little ballet flats and I thought, "ooook ...." LOL! She's gorgeous imo, very exotic looking. I can't quite place where she's from, as she looks both Asian and Indian. She is very slight, about five foot five or six, her feet pretty long for her height, around size 8.5 or maybe 9. I love her very long, slender neck and strong jawline. Also her hair is gorgeous. And it's very clear that her feet, OMG!, are UNBEARABLY SEXY.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Back to her running around her chair.

Yeah she was doing that, kind of like Isadora Duncan. Then she saw me watching her and she giggled and plopped right down in her chair and kicked off her flats and put her luscious bare feet up! I wondered why she had done that, because it was definitely no coincidence. Maybe on some previous occasion she saw me shooting another girl's soles? Seriously, seeing me and then putting her bare feet up seemed clearly connected. That made me a little self conscious so I paused -- but not for long because she crossed her ankles and I nearly had a coronary! Her flawless soles were heartstoppingly magnetic. There was no way I was not shooting video of them.

So out comes the camera and I start filming and immediately she is smiling and shooting the slyest looking at me and my camcorder. I was totally thrown for a loop! She's voguing for the camera. She's squirming around in her chair. So coy! Then she would get up and literally run around, including running around me! Then back in the chair and she's smiling and wriggling her feet again.

Now trying to keep her in my lens was not easy. I edited it down so that it's pretty smooth and doesn't include her jumping around, lol, but I think I must have looked flustered because she eventually took pity on me and settled down in her chairs and crossed her ankles and just relaxed. (Well, relaxed comparatively speaking.) I skootched over so that her face would be visible as well as her soles and she chuckled, then I started shooting again.

She flexed and wriggled her shapely, soft, sexy feet all around, sometimes scarcely able to contain her amusement at her bare feet being filmed. I don't often feel this way while shooting, but with THIS girl I desperately wanted to walk over and tickle her soles just to hear her hearty laugh and see her eyes widen!

After about 25 minutes she flitted off - I was able to get a really solid 15 minute experience out of this. After that I thought I would NEVER shoot such a wacky encounter with a cute barefoot girl again, but ... boy was I ever wrong! Stay tuned for the sequel.....

Wow, she has smooth, gorgeous soles! :feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

After about 25 minutes she flitted off - I was able to get a really solid 15 minute experience out of this. After that I thought I would NEVER shoot such a wacky encounter with a cute barefoot girl again, but ... boy was I ever wrong! Stay tuned for the sequel.....

I am intrigued as to what happened next.

Older Chinese Sister's Soles

Latest clip, the store is:

This is my favorite clip I've shot all year, and think the year is over because it's gotten so cold here so early, I doubt there will be any more feet out of shoes in the park! Even better for me than "Latina Mas Bonita," I think because of how much fun this was to shoot and how flirty and playful the girl was, and her excellent foot play. She's a little Chinese gal, about 18-19 I'd guess, who was sitting with her younger sister (maybe sixteen or seventeen, so probably "Irish twins") and joking and texting. Her sister had her sneakers off but her socks on, but this girl was barefoot, her sneakers, with the socks tucked in them, of the chair next to her. She was happily rubbing her flawlessly gorgeous, shapely bare feet together, so I barely even gave it a thought when I sat down on the pavement (yes, the pavement) and took out my camera.

Of course this was a very weird thing for me to do (what else is new), and the girls noticed right away. The younger sister's stocking feet were up so I tried to push the camera as much away as possible, and thought I'd just crop the video later to completely remove her stocking soles from the image. The older sister clearly thought it was hilarious that this middle aged white man was filming their feet, but the sister had a very "Oh my God" vibe in her response. After a minute or two she got up and moved about five feet away, but the older sister refused to move! I was so happy that happened, and was hopeful I would get a few minutes of her soles, but after the younger sister moved I got another THIRTEEN minutes of this girl's exquisite, shapely bare soles. And that's what this clip contains, the whole thing from the time the sister moved until they left.

I LOVE THIS. She's a little cutie, like a china doll, despite being quite spotty as the Brits would say. Not sure is she's a tourist or from China -- she had a lucky rabbit's foot on her phone case, lol, but they didn't have the usual tourist paraphernalia, so she seemed to me more like a Chinese girl from Queens in Manhattan for the afternoon with her sister. The way she teased her sister about giving her bare soles up to my camera is adorable! She kept joking with her "oh come back and put your feet back up!" And as fans of footplay know, no girls like to put their feet up and sensually caress them against each other like Asian girls! That was totally in evidence here and this girl clearly has sensitive feet based on her foot rubbing. She texted and took pictures (although mostly of her sister, not so much of me) and mostly did not look at the camera, except occasionally she would shoot a giddy peek down at the camera as she fiercely wriggled her feet around and rubbed them together. A little more than halfway through she crossed her ankles over the opposite way and OMG that's just unbearable for me. It's just TOO AMAZING! lol

A real added value was she had her sneakers on the seat next to her bare feet, I LOVE THAT! Since I shot this it has been my absolute go-to, as people say these days....

Last edited:
Surly little Goth soles

Latest clip, store is:

After a very long, incredibly frustrating dry spell (almost two weeks of sitting in the park for HOURS and getting NOTHING), I saw a slender person with very long hair across the lawn in a fatigue cap, long slender feet bare and up on the chair. The feet seemed a bit long for the person's height, so I thought, "don't get your hopes up, this might be a slender boy with long hair," so I kept my expectations low and headed over. But as I got closer I got more excited, as the person's figure was very feminine and I just knew it was a girl. And an absolutely beautiful one too, with big cat eyes -- verrrrry gothy, with a spider tattoo on her hand, black lipstick, ghostly white makeup. I have literally never shot a Goth in all the years I've been doing this, because they tend to keep their big black shoes on. This one had big black shoes and black socks too, but it was about five thousand degrees out so she appears to have wanted to cool off her flaming tootsies and "de-gothed" a little, removing her shoes and revealing her soft tender feet, not something you do as a Goth unless you're in extremis!

An amazing opportunity, but there was one complication. She had the seat back facing directly opposite her face, so the only way I was going to capture what is for me the ideal perspective -- soles dead on to the camera, with face directly above them or right next to them -- was to sit close.

Very, very close.

I debated myself about this. Cautious me said: "I haven't got any footage in ages, so what if she gets pissed off and pulls her feet up or starts cussing me out?" Sole lover me said: "Don't you DARE lose the opportunity to get amazing face-and-sole of this ultra-sexy goth and her vulnerable soles or you will always regret not having tried." Sole lover me won, and I sat on the lawn very close to her "foot chair" while trying to be as blase and inconspicuous as possible.

Shooting her was rough going in the beginning. At first I got her in the viewfinder and was THRILLED by the view, her shapely naked soles looming large, her fierce little face in the background. I wasn't sure if she saw the camera come out, and after a few seconds she swung her soles over so that her face was blocked. Coincidence or purposeful? I decided to risk shifting my body over a little to get her face in the lens again, but while I was moving she stretched back and closed her eyes, like she was going to sleep. I waited to see what would happen but then thought, "maybe I should move about six inches back to see if I can get her face in a little more," so stopped shooting again and shimmied back. While I was doing this (maybe BECAUSE I was doing it), she sat up again -- and now she gave me some serious side eye -- straight into the camera lens for a long time, longer than most girls do. This was a little unnerving, but the face and sole was SO FUCKING AMAZING I just kept shooting. (I was soon to learn a little side eye was NOTHING compared to what was coming up!) But again she moved her feet to block her face, and once she did that I had second thoughts. I thought "maybe she wants me to stop" -- if I get an active indication of that I stop right away and leave. So I folded up the camcorder viewfinder and started to put the camera away. As soon as I did that I saw her look at me and shift her feet over so that her face was visible again, and take her fatigue cap off. I thought, "hmmm, ok, so maybe try just one more time?" and took the camera back out, in full view of her. I put it back in my lap and got her centered in my viewfinder again....

Amazing view! I pressed REC and the amazing view stayed that way for the next ten minutes! No more squirming around or hiding her face with her soles. In fact, the opposite. I got the sense that she didn't want there to be any mistake about her knowing what was going on. How do I know that? Well, she sat and STARED AT THE CAMERA LENS almost non-stop. lol! When she was doing so, usually she had a surly goth expression on her face, sort of "being the Goth." Other times though she lets that facade slip and looks more curious or even amused than surly, thinking about this man capturing imagery of the bottoms of her bare feet. The contrast is very stark -- she's all in black and has the tatts and the fierce makeup and the snarly expression -- but front and center, very close, are her naked, tender, very vulnerable bare soles, wrinkly and sensitive, girlishly shaped ... and basically helpless. I LOVE THIS CONTRAST. It's the sexiest thing in the world to me. I wonder if she felt a little bit of the appeal as well, holding herself out to the world as so fierce, but then having this vulnerable side of her being taken in by a man as she sat there ... exposed. If so (and of course I have no idea), that would explain why she ended up giving me such amazing face and sole for so long.

After about ten minutes she bent her legs and pressed the soles of her feet against the seat and started to text, her smartphone resting on her thigh, and so I stopped shooting. She got a call (I could then tell she's an American) and said "ok, ok, I'm coming," in a testy tone and put her black socks and Doc Martens back on, and off she went. When she got up I could see just how slight and waif-like she actually is -- she looked to be about five foot four and no more than 85-90 pounds. Goth or no, a strong wind would carry her off. I would guess that her gorgeous, shapely, high arched feet are about a size eight and a half, possibly nine -- they were noticeably large for her height.

The caps show what I described above. First one -- first view then she blocks face-view with her feet; second one, head back, eyes closed; third one, side eye then blocks face again. The rest are samples of after she cleared her face, and for a while kind of snarled at me ... but eventually her looks were more curious and interested than surly.

By the way, because I'm old, she reminds me of Karen Valentine, which makes me love her even more, as Karen Valentine was one of my first crushes as a kid.

3eecc1d8a47fbd4e961a209cc98522c5--room--cotton-canvas.jpg

Latest clip, store is

Her blonde sister with the bob haircut said to her younger sister, a tall brunette with long straight hair, "now he's sitting next to you!" and then, projecting her voice in my direction, "my sister has BIG feet!" The tall brunette said "hey!" and they both laughed. And the older sister was right -- her feet went on forever and had to be at least 11s ....

MdxOhCr_d.jpg

Wow! This is one I need to buy. I love how her sister is publically humiliating here, and look at those perfect soles!!!

TWO new clips added, the store is:

Sometimes there's this miracle of a window during a bad weather day when the bad weather stops, I go to the park, there's a perfect segment waiting to be captured, I capture it, it ends, I, leave, and the bad weather starts up again! It's almost like the world stopped what it was doing to cut me a break and let me capture some sexy soles. Well, this one day, I was actually able to capture TWO, and they were both gorgeous but VERY different.

FIRST CLIP
The first girl (and first clip) was one of the few people sitting on the lawn because it had rained. So there were really not many people or chairs on the lawn. I actually saw her when I was coming onto the lawn, from the library terrace, and I thought, "oh wow this is not going to work out, there's only one person on the lawn," only to notice ... ! It was a perfect opportunity dropped right in my lap.

The problem with that is, since there's no one else sitting on the lawn, I can't just go over and sit near her innocuously. If I sit near her, it's because, well, I'M SITTING NEAR HER. But fortunately for me she was a very dainty and feminine girl, sort of growing out of her Scene period, so I'm guessing early 20s. Dressed for the office so I'm guessing she works in one of the nearby buildings and came out for some fresh air. She saw me take the camera out and varied between looking to see what I was up to, to texting and smirking, to ignoring me and enjoying her music. Her soles looked FANTASTIC in the warm humid day, so pretty and smooth and well-cared for, pampered. Like many of the women I shoot, curiosity seems to have got the better of her, and she kept her feet down, ankles crossed and soles pointed straight at my camera, for over 20 minutes, flexing her pretty, soft bare feet to the music she was listening to.

Eventually she got summoned somewhere and promptly beat it. Slender, shapely, sexy soles, I'm guessing size 7.5 or so. The girl herself cannot have weighted much more than a hundred pounds. She passed me as she left the lawn -- she smelled as wonderful and feminine as she looked ....

Caps of first clip

SECOND CLIP
After having shot the feminine girl from Study in Contrasts 1, I figured, ok, better get out of here, I don't have an umbrella and you never know when the rain will start up again. So I'm hustling off the lawn when I notice in the corner of my eye someone sitting on the lawn in a pair of chairs but facing south, unlike the girl I had just shot, who had been facing the Grace Building. So I give a second look and it's someone all in black, and there are feet up! BIG feet! I mean, REALLY BIG FEET! It looks like it might be a slender guy because of the height and the size of the feet, but no, there's something feminine going on with the shapes, and sure enough I see that there's hair up and I know it's a girl! So I head over there and again it's exactly the same issue with this girl as the last -- there's virtually no one here (although by now a few more than when I started shooting the feminine dainty girl) so I have to sit right next to her when it's kind of obvious I'm doing it on purpose. But my blood is up so I head over there and I'm so pleased to see she has a pretty face, almost a baby face, round and with sexy cat eye make up. She's about six feet tall and has attitude to spare, so I wonder if I'm making a big mistake, but there's no way I'm not shooting.

Her feet. They are huge. DEFINITELY bigger than size 11s, a size I know well. And fortunate for me, she's another one with tender, pampered soles, very soft and sensitive looking despite their massive size. Once again, I sit down and she sees me and she's just la-la-la going about her business, probably just curious to see that this guy filming the bare soles of her feet is really up to and what he'll do next. She moved her feet around a bit and so I was moving around to catch the best face and sole, which she seemed to find very entertaining! Soon she put her hair down and I had to try not to gasp because I have a thing for long dark hair and her hair was very long and very dark. I was a little in love. lol She soon put on a pair of big headphones, and like most millennials and Gen Z kids she was really wrapped up in her phone, but now and then she did cast a furtive glance my way (I was very close and moving all around her bare feet, how could she NOT look, hahaha.)

I got about 13-4 minutes of this but noticed that there was an increasingly cool breezes blowing across the lawn and it actually chilled me a little. I thought, it's just a matter of time before she puts her enormous black sneakers back on, and sure enough she did just that. I stopped filming when she put her feet down but then noticed that she was putting her sneakers back on and turned the camera back on. By then it was too late, BUT she did put her big feet back up so I shot a couple of seconds of that. Looking at the big soles of her sneakers was in itself kind of a turn on, because I knew how sexy the soles were that were encased in them. Then it started to rain and I left right away because of the camera. She started packing up to leave herself when I got up to walk off ....

Caps of second clip

Great sole shots! :feets: Especially the second set. I love women with big feet! Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, store is:

I can't even imagine what the world was like when I shot this on a balmy fall day, when it was in the mid-70s and clear. As I write this in January, it's 11 degrees F or -12 degrees C! I'm trying to remember the comfortable breezes wafting over me as I sat around, bored, waiting for something to happen. Then something did. I saw a short woman wearing sunglasses and extremely baggy trousers, like those pants Jeannie wore on "I Dream of Jeannie," stroll across the lawn onto the shady southern end, grab a pair of chairs and kick her brown sandals off. I was already getting up to reposition myself because I knew what was likely to happen. And it did!

Up those bare feet went, then she went to her smartphone and began to text and even from across the lawn I could see she was laughing right away. This is always good -- women in a good mood are always more amenable to my attention! I walked over and gave her feet a quick look from behind. She had red polish and her feet were absolutely immaculate. So I walked casually over and sat in front of her, where fortunately a space was immediately available. She gave me a quick look and then when I took the camera out she looked at it, looked at me and then went back to texting. I focused on her and began shooting.

Her feet -- my God! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. Shapely, frisky, exquisitely kept, about a size 8 I'm thinking. What a cutie she was -- small and slender, with old lady glasses that made her even more charming. She pinged as Jewish to me but of course I'm not sure. (Always a big plus for me -- smart and funny and usually with very ticklish feet.) She reminded me a little bit of the girl who played Pete Campbell's California girlfriend on "Mad Men." At first her feet were not in my ideal position -- her ankles crossed with the top foot partly behind the bottom one, but then she changed her position and I noticed that I had my camera tilted a little so I straightened it and tightened the focus a little and that's when the clip on the store starts. She gave me a few neutral looks but then went back to her texting with occasional laughs and smiles so she seemed ok with it. Even when I changed position at one point to get a better angle on her bare soles, she still just hung out, very chill, although she gave me looks now and then, and not quick peeks, more like curious, "I know what you're doing" looks. She was a real toe wiggler, lots of nervous energy in this cutie I think, or maybe she moves her toes as she moves her fingers, because she was texting nonstop and wiggling her toes nonstop! More evidence that she was ok with it was, as time wore on, she did a bit of foot play for me. I LOVE WHEN GIRLS DO THAT! There is nothing more thrilling than sitting down and doing this and having the girl casually tease you with her beautiful soles.

Shot her for about 20 minutes before she pulled her feet up to rest her phone against her knees. I waited for a few minutes to see if she'd put her feet back down, but then I left. Later I noticed she did, and I thought about going back, but didn't get greedy, and she only had them down for about 30 seconds anyway, then slipped her brown leather sandals back on and padded off to wherever else she was going. As I watched her leave I noticed she wasn't wearing Jeannie pants after all, but a very billowy long dress that looked like Jeannie pants. I will think of her as Jeannie though!

About two weeks later, the lawn was closed for the year, and I saw Jeannie in one of the alleys with her feet WAY up on a chair back! But that's a story for another day ... lol

Latest clip, store is:

It was August and I was about to go away on vacation and I was feeling pretty happy, not caring that much whether I got any footage or not, and I've noticed that's when I get the most and the best footage. This was no exception, because I showed up at the park really just wanting to enjoy the weather and the sights and if I got a clip, so much the better, and BAM there they were, a pair of girls sitting with their feet up on chairs, but facing each other, so their feet pointed in opposite directions. Neither had shoes on. I had to choose where I would sit first, so I took a closer look.

The girl whose face and soles I could see left me no doubt that I was sitting first in front of her. She has a truly gorgeous face and as I got closer I saw some unusual and extreme tats -- including, as I sat down, one under her chin! It said the same thing her shirt said -- "babygirl", and that's how I've thought of her ever since. Yes she was a beauty and a fierce one at that, but what really got me in front of her first were her MINDBLOWINGLY GORGEOUS SOLES. Long and slender, tapered toes, high arches, immaculately soft and tender looking as if they'd never been walked on before, and with black polish. Feet this gorgeous made it a foregone conclusion! And although she was smiling and laughing and happily chatting with her friend, her flawless sexy feet were writhing and squirming around like she was in the throes of passion! The big test was passed immediately -- the camera came out, I could hear a lull in conversation, the camera was pointed at her soles, but then, after a second or two, the conversation picked up again. In my viewfinder there was a pair of naked soles and a happy chatting girl. I zoomed in closer and closer and eventually I filled my viewfinder with the ferocity of Babygirl's look and the alluring contrast of the vulnerability of her bare soles.

And that's the way it stayed for over 20 minutes! I try to edit these things down to about 10 minutes and I spent a LOT of time doing that with this one, but there was footage I just could not leave it -- so much of it is so good, that this clip is a bit longer than usual. Ankles crossed, feet flexing and squirming, feet side by side, feet sensuously rubbing together, this has it all! She does this one thing in particular that drives me completely crazy -- with her ankles crossed she turns her top foot sideways and makes her foot stretch as long as she can, so you can see her black polish. That KILLS ME. I could see that, every once in a while, she would very quickly cast her glance past the camera lens, but then just as quickly look away. But then, at the end, I saw her look straight down quite clearly at the camera -- several times -- and then with a sly smile she pointed me out to her friend, and they laughed and she put her feet down. My theory is that she wanted to joke with this to her friend but didn't want to keep her feet down after she did, so she "noticed" my taping after I got lots and lots of amazing sexy sole footage. This was my sense too when I was sitting there on the lawn -- she looked because the show was over -- so I packed up to leave. As I walked away, I noticed that Babygirl's friend had her eye on my as well with a quizzical smile on her face and her own bare soles very much out and on display. I assessed the situation for a second or so, but then headed back over there ....

Last edited:
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sales.com/40361

August! Hot and sticky. But not always. This day for instance was drier and not quite as hot, so the pleasant weather drew a LOT of people to the lawn for lunch or just to enjoy the weather. In fact, so many that I was worried about the concentration of people. With good reason, because when I saw this stunning girl with incredibly long legs, and incredibly big feet at the end of them, I could not get at her! There was a table of yuppies sitting exactly where I needed to be to shoot this. There wasn't any good backup position to sit in so I was screwed. So I just sat nearly quietly dying and wishing I could cast spells on people to get them to move! But then, THEY LEFT. And she was still there! I saw another group of yuppies heading over to the table to sit there, so I RAN OVER and grabbed the table. I dragged it about ten feet further away from where it was, Then moved two chairs, and sat down on the lawn where I needed to shoot. LOL! The yuppies must have thought I was mental. (They're right of course.)

The whole time I was rearranging the table and some of the chairs, this girl was looking me from over those big feet of hers, a bit quizzical. When I sat down she looked at me again for a second but then went back to her texting. She's so beautiful -- she has to be at least six feet tall, most of that legs! She has the legs of a supermodel, the legs most women would DIE FOR. And like most very tall girls, danglin' down below her ankles were a pair of big feet, and I do mean BIG. About ten seconds after I put the camera on her big soles, she PUT HER FEET DOWN. I was crushed. But she stayed there and so did I, for what seemed like an eternity. And then after about ten minutes she put her feet back up and I was in business! I turned the camcorder back on and filled my viewfinder with her bare soles and beautiful face. She flexed those great big feet a bit as she texted and laughed with a friend, and as usual I wondered if she was joking about her big soles being captured as images for all posterity.

Man do I love it when I catch a statuesque beauty. This is one of those rare beauties with the stems that go on forever and they are so intimidating! There's nothing more satisfying than seeing that they have big feet (and are probably a bit self conscious about that fact) and gazing on the soft, intensely sensitive skin on the bottoms of her feet. Turnabout is so erotic!

After over ten minutes with her feet up she put her big feets back down and again I waited for her to put them back up. But sadly she stuck her black flats back on and strode off the lawn. Interestingly when I first enjoyed this clip, it occurred to me that I shot her in the fall a few years ago, sitting on the library terrace, but I can't find that memory card ....

Sorry but I don't have much time this weekend to make vidcaps -- I'll try to later this week. Here's one tho.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back