• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “Poor Little Nat’s Soles in the Park” — store is:
Http://Clips4sale.com/40361

So I shot a public massage and tickling clip with a gorgeous little angel who goes by Natsumi — she’s not japanese, she’s a beautiful little 19 year old white otaku girl who is incredibly sweet and soft spoken, and also absolutely breathtaking. She’s a white girl so instead of calling her “Natsumi” I like to think of her as “Nat.”

She had told me her feet were extremely ticklish on the bottom. I was ready for a struggle when we got to the tickling, holding her ankles to keep them in front of the camera.

I started with her tiny track shoes up in my lap. Her face is not shown in this clip which is a shame because she literally has the face of an angel, but she was shy of anyone who rubbed one out to this ever recognizing her — lol! So her shoes are in the shot, then those little things come off revealing socks, there’s a little wiggling of her precious stocking feet, then I peel the socks off and there’s wiggling of her gorgeous tiny feet perched up on my big legs. Hahaha!

The next thing I did was tickle her because i didn’t want to desensitize her soles by touching them a lot. But I figured viewers would want to see just massaging next, so the clip is edited that way. I gently touched and caressed the sensitive little bottoms of this sweet angel’s bare feet and she just lay there happily texting away, enjoying how good it felt.

The last thing on the clip is the tickling — for me the best part!

Once I started tickling her feet definitely squirmed and there was much tiny laughter. I was holding her ankles but there wasn’t much pulling away at all.

So I tickled harder.

The volume and hysterics of the laughter went up considerably, and there was a lot of squirming, but still not much pressure to pull away. I thought to myself, have I been fooled?

Then I actually looked away from her feet, and down at her.

She’d been texting when I did the foot strip tease with her, but had apparently dropped her phone once the tickling began. She hands were up against her temples, her elbows sticking out, her back arched, her body convulsing as my fingernails scraped her soft soles. She looked like she was floating in a miasma of oversensation. I was doing deep tissue tickling because I had thought the initial tickling wasn’t doing the job, and she seemed completely paralyzed, her slight body (with voluptuous curves in all the right places!) was just quivering.

After I tickled her and went to the gentle caresses, I got a text from her. I didn’t see it until after we parted company. It said “I’ve never been tickled that much &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56877;” I left on sort of a high. Nat is one of the sweetest and prettiest women I’ve ever met, and to have tickled her to the brink was such a turn on ....

Great sole tickling shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “The enormous soles of glamafootsie” — store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

The amazing glamafootsie! When I first saw her I literally COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES. She’s tall and as gorgeous as a movie star, and here she was showing the soles of her bare feet, I mean perspective sole stuff!

And they. Were. ENORMOUS! She’s Australian and her feet look like they start in Sydney and end in Perth! But unlike many really large feet, Glama Footsie’s feet are as pretty, shapely and elegant as the rest of her. Because the pandemic has turned so much of the world inward, I approached glamafootsie about providing some video of her gorgeous face and huge bare soles for my webstore and she was down with the modeling gig.

For the first couple of minutes she chats with us, in a heavy and charming Aussie accent, recounting the tale of how she became glamafootsie, revealing her shoe size (42!) and guessing it’s between a size 10 and 12 US (women I know who wear a EU42 almost always buy US shoes in a 11.5 or a 12) and saying, as women with really big feet so often do, that her feet are not so big for her height, which I think is adorable!

Then she settles back with a good book and offers quite a sole show, with those long feet side by side as well as ankles crossed. She’s obviously learned a lot in her short time dipping her (very long) toe into the foot fetish waters, because she does amazing foot posing! We really owe a debt to those guys who first noticed how big this beauty’s feet are and started the conversation that ended in this shoot happening. Literal perfection for big foot lovers!

Latest clip is “the Big Feet of BeMyWifi1!” — store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Oh my god ... the size 11 soles of bemywifi1! I really love this girl, not just for her exotic Cleopatra looks (she’s actually Egyptian-American) or huge feet, but because she’s lovably eccentric, and a very skilled artist in her own right. She’s shown off her big, long feet on Instagram on and off for a few years, and her feet are literally my FAVORITE shape, so I just had to ask her to pose them for me!

Like many girls with very big feet, she’s often felt very self conscious of them but hopefully all the attention they’re getting is helping her reevaluate big feet in a whole better light. She’s so cute and fun as she chills, texts, and smiles at the camera. I think she’s my very favorite Instafeet girl and afternoon you see this she’ll be yours too!

I love big feet! :feets: Tell her that I am not alone in this, many men love women with big feet.
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
[/QUOTE]

Latest clip is “Golden Goddess: Earthy” — store is

This was the first time I successfully shot this radiant, perfect golden woman. I had tried once before but people pulled seats right in front of her, blocking my shot. (I was annoyed and she was too — they were inches from her feet. She actually backed up a bit to get away from them!)

But not this time! *This time those feet were up, electric blue mules on the grass below her as she texted. This was the second time I had sat directly in front of her in the park when she had her bare feet up so I’m guessing she knew something was up, and so when the camera came out and slid across my leg and pointed straight at her feet, she wasn’t shocked. She played it cool, but didn’t do the elaborate ignore thing many girls do — she mostly didn’t look but when she DID, she wasn’t at all hesitant and gave the camera a good look. She’s exquisite so obviously used to men admiring her and so mine was probably not the first camera pointed her way! What was really fun was, she would look at the camera and her feet would go kind of sideways, then she would text and smirk and her feet would shoot straight up like adorable skyscrapers!

As she was wearing mules over bare feet, in the city, her bare soles were very faintly earthy, the sort of dirty feet I like the most, like when I was a teenager and a girl was padding around in her bare feet all day and then there was a breathtaking view of her soles! I’m not really into filthy dirty feet but a little dust or earth is great.

After a good 25 minutes or so she put her feet down — she had put them down once before but put them back up again, and this time she put her feet back up again but with her mules on! I shot about a minute of that and even zoomed in to get her shoe size! Clear as day on the sole of her mule ....

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

She has a beautiful face (look at her nose for example), even with closed hair and no earrings, and soft feet and is looking so sensual in her Arabic style mules. It makes me imagine I offer her a foot massage and slowly slide her mules up and off with my hand between her soles and mules, stroking over and feeling her soft bare soles while doing so. There is also a nice contrast between her sharply pointed mules and soft curved and rounded feet hidden inside, as well as a sexy contrast between her beautiful clean face and earthy soles. Thank you for this masterpiece. - edit: only now i realize she's the same woman you posted in april. she looks younger here.

Last edited:
Latest clip is “six foot auburn: sizzler” — store is:

The six foot auburn beauty was back!!! It was 2019 and a hellishly hot day in nyc. I had had to keep an appointment all the way over on the FDR drive and so when hustling over to the park I got my body temperature up to dangerously high levels — I felt like I was broiling in my own clothing. Making my own gravy! lol

On killer hot days like that, my expectations are usually pretty low, especially for my ankle cross pose I love so much — it’s just too hot for the skin-on-skin contact of crossed ankles. So I thought I’d be there many hours waiting for a shooting opp and probably even then not really get any worthwhile footage. But as soon as I started to cross the library terrace ... BAM ... soles! Big ones! Ankles crossed! My eye traced right up and it was a pretty girl — one I recognized. It was the six foot auburn girl!

I had already shot this girl twice in the previous year, and both times she had seemed not to know quite what to make of it, appearing a bit puzzled. This time, sitting where she was, I was going to have to sit in a slightly peculiar place, and I wasn’t completely sure I wanted to do that, in case she got upset, but then ... she absentmindedly flexed those huge feet of hers and my libido just *drove* me straight over to sit down in front of her. That actually happens a lot. lol!

I got the cam going before she was even centered in the viewfinder and even at that early point, as she swerves into view, she was already looking right at the camera. This year she seemed to have a different attitude — here it was a year later and her big, plush, sensitive soles were being ardently filmed YET AGAIN by the same man! I think maybe the fact that they are so desirable and sought after by me that I did this three times might be appealing in its own right, because third time was the charm and she had a cute and playful look on her face whenever she looked at the camera, which she did a LOT.

I sat there sweating in the heat but she seemed to be fine, probably because a very long slender body is perfect for letting off heat. She seemed to be barely sweating at all in the 100 degree heat as she texted, virtually winked at the camera, and wiggled those big feet in my face, slyly teasing me.

Eventually she put her feet down and I followed that with my camcorder until she stuck her big plump toes into her well-worn stone grey canvas shoes. I’ve enjoyed watching this so many times I’ve held it for over a year, because when I post a clip, for some reason I lose a lot of interest in enjoying views of it afterward. Not sure why.

Latest clip is “Lucy the British Bohemian’s Mermaid Soles” — store is:

Lucy the British Bohemian is back and her big, long-toed feet have never looked better! She starts with socks and then slips them partly off to reveal her shapely heels, then they come all the way off and the view is literally BREATHTAKING as she wriggles those big, ultra-ticklish feet around. This has an ignore kind of vibe as she reads, checking in occasionally to see if she’s still in frame. I like to think of this side by side pose as mermaid tail because that’s what the feet sort of resemble. This clip is pure gold, and how hot is it that it’s self-shot!?!

And it's very hot that she was willing to shoot the video herself. :woman:

Latest clip is “Obscenely Huge Feet of French Tourist” — store is

I usually only upload the very cute young chicks from my candid encounters, but more than 50% of what I shoot is with older or more average looking women. This one I’m making an exception for — she was around the park a lot in the fall of 2018, but only for about a week, so I assume she was staying in one of the hotels around the park and used it as a convenient base of operations for sightseeing or regrouping. I’m pretty sure she’s French. I shot her twice — this time and another. I had the feeling the second time that she had her feet up because I had shot them the previous time! Which is a big turn on to me.

This first time I saw her feet, which were just *ridiculously enormous* and I do mean for real, and I basically threw caution to the wind and RAN over to get my camera on her bare soles. Her feet were so absurdly big — wide as well as long — it actually felt a little obscene that she was even daring to show them naked in public, lol! I dispensed with my usual ultra-mellow initiation process and my camera just came right the fuck out and was pointed straight at her soles. I was also sitting pretty close. Naturally she soon noticed. What I love about her, and I do. Mean. LOVE. Is that she gave me these looks like “what in the ACTUAL FUCK” but at the same time wiggled her feet right into the camera. Like she thought the whole experience was just absurd and scandalous and delightful — all rolled into one. It’s encounters like this that are literally the reason I shoot so I totally treasure them.

She put her feet down several times but I patiently waited and sure enough curiosity would get the better of her, and eventually she would put her feet back up again, each time eyeing me with bemusement. Once or twice she even wriggled her feet around in a way that seemed obviously meant to tease and arouse me! This, and the *sheer preposterous hugeness* of her feet, made me totally obsessed with her as I sat there staring at her naked soles in my viewfinder, knowing they were so close to my head...

Soon she put her feet down and kept them down. After a few minutes I got up to leave. She was still sitting there. I don’t recommend you do this and am faintly ashamed that I did it, but I was kind of obsessed with her at that point and was dying to see what shoe size she was. So I walked back onto the lawn, behind her, and lied down on the grass. After a minute or two I glanced around to see if anyone was looking. When it seemed no one was, I reached over and took one of her truly massive white running shoes. It was a brand called Le Coq Sportif, which I’d never heard of before. The tag inside the shoe said 46 and I checked later and that’s a size 13.5 to 14 US women’s! I quickly put the shoe back and checked to see if anyone had seen me. No harm done, I’m so ashamed of myself but simultaneously glad I did that! Very soon after I got up and left, she put her shoes back on, but stayed for about another 20 minutes afterward. Very sexy experience for me, but then there was another ....

I love her big feet! :feets:

wow, size 46, that's amazing, I as a man have 40. I always admire women with big feet and I think such women can be very proud of themselves and certainly don't need to be ashamed of themselves. But when I say women with big feet I was thinking more like a size in the lower 40s - 46 sounds like Michael Phelps. But she is a real foot queen and I'm impressed she's so open about showing her bare giant feet. -- Le Coq Sportif is of course a French brand and founded in 1882 already, but I didn't really know it too.

Latest clip is “Supersexy Parking Lot Soles,” store is:

Parking lot soles are awesome! (For background on how I got this, see further below.) I actually didn’t see this car pull into this lot in Pelham Bay, but I saw a tattooed teen walking from the car toward the stores. I didn’t really think anything of it til I strolled by the area where he’d left and I saw a little pair of bare feet propped way up on top of the passenger sideview! Gorgeous little tootsies—but small. Was this a spunky 12 year old? Had to check of course, so approached the car from behind and saw it had Mississippi plates as well as several stickers indicating the car spends a lot of time at Yale University. The backseat was completely packed with stuff, so it is my suspicion this was a pair of college kids headed back for the Fall semester.

As I passed the front seat of the car from behind I glanced into the car seat and saw a little gal maybe 20 who was slouched way down on her seat, mask on but down off her face, intently texting. Quick looks at her face — she reminded me a bit of Linda Blair in her early 20s, like when she was in “Hell Night.” I felt a thrill when I saw the gorgeous tops of her bare feet super closeup! FLAWLESS. I moved up beyond her car, to the back of the car parked diagonally in front of it, leaned on it, and glanced over quickly to my left. Her soles were SUPER visible and SUPER gorgeous. This was literally the sexiest thing I had seen in public in months. I slipped my camcorder out of my bag and flipped open my viewfinder. It took me a minute but I was able to rest my camcorder pretty steadily on my chest, with my iPhone resting on top of it. It looked like I was reading my phone but I was looking into my viewfinder.

It took her quite a while to see the camcorder but she noticed me right away. I wasn’t doing anything but leaning on the car but still I was standing in the lot next to that car for a while so she kept quickly looking at me. But she was scrunched down so far in her seat she couldn’t see the camera. She would actually pull her feet into the car pretty often (I edited all that out pretty seamlessly, but she did it a LOT) but still didn’t see the camera ... until, that is, she did! At one point she slid up just enough to see and I could see *her* seeing *me* shooting away. It’s a real rush of adrenaline when that happens! From then on, forget it — she kept looking and at one point she even said something. I am deaf as a post and I’ve tried a million times to hear what she says but I just can’t make it out. She looks sort of scoldy though, although kind of humorously scoldy.

The thing that’s sexiest about this is pretty much the thing I love the MOST about candid sole shooting. She saw, she knew what I was doing, and probably why, but those tender sensitive soles just stayed up there, allowing me to get clear video images of them in living color for later enjoyment, as I’m sure she knew. Lol! That’s very erotic to me.

I leaned my ass against that fucking car for over 20 minutes. (I was super lucky the driver didn’t come back!!!) For about half the time her bare feet were stuck up on top of that sideview, going back and forth though, up and down, and she would see me standing there waiting for her feet to return, not sure if they ever would. The little smirk on her face as she looked at me waiting and anticipating! LOVE THAT!

The last time she put her feet out onto the mirror, something seemed to be a little different. She seemed more focused on her phone than usual and then she looked up at me with a kind of sneer I hadn’t seen before. So I started looking around and sure enough Mr. Yale was on his way back from the stores carrying a big white shopping bag and a tray from Dunkin. While I wasn’t that keen on a confrontation I also wasn’t super worried about the situation, so rather than skeedaddling at high speed I just slipped my camcorder back into my bag and casually walked away, sauntering down the lot. For a minute I had that feeling like someone was right behind me (other candid shooters will know this feeling well lol), but then after about five minutes I got to the end of the lot and turned around and I was alone ... with this totally priceless cargo in my bag (other candid tapers will know how THAT feels too — getting away with it is SWEET).

I was going to write a whole explanation about how I’ve been trying to find feet up in parked cars in parking lots in the Covid era, but let me boil it down to this: this is the only shopping center lot soles I got in *three months* of frequent stake outs! Was it worth it? FUCK YEAH! Will I keep it up? Probably not!

A woman with her bare feet sticking out of a car ẃindow is very sexy! :feets:

Latest clip is “Lucy the British Bohemian’s Mermaid Soles” — store is:

Lucy the British Bohemian is back and her big, long-toed feet have never looked better! She starts with socks and then slips them partly off to reveal her shapely heels, then they come all the way off and the view is literally BREATHTAKING as she wriggles those big, ultra-ticklish feet around. This has an ignore kind of vibe as she reads, checking in occasionally to see if she’s still in frame. I like to think of this side by side pose as mermaid tail because that’s what the feet sort of resemble. This clip is pure gold, and how hot is it that it’s self-shot!?!

Wow, did you ever get a chance to tickle these ultra sensitive feet?

Latest clip is “Cat-eyed Blonde Beauty 3: PARADISE,” store is:

This girl was such a feature of 2019 in the park! Back when the world was fun and normal, before shit got real. And fortunately for me this straight up BEAUTY just LOVES to be barefoot and seems to be totally cool with the obvious interest generated by her gorgeous feet! The first time I saw her i was seeking shelter from the rain and literally sought shelter under the same park umbrella with her as I shot her bare soles, Lol! The second time she was at a concert and I sat to shoot her in the big crowd that was there as people chuckled and pointed at me! But then there was this one — PARADISE!

This was shot late that summer at about 1130am—she was enjoying a Starbucks drink, her beautiful feet really out there. Since I had shot her twice before and she seemed cool with it, I didn’t hesitate to sit right down to shoot a third time. (I was still mellow about it as I always am.) Again she didn’t seem to mind at all — but just a minute or two after I started to shoot, she seems to have gotten an urgent text because she slipped her tootsies back into her Birkenstock’s and left the park.

I was super disappointed I had got so little of her, and like the second time I shot her this time she had also been just a little backlit. Still amazing footage but I had wanted ultra perfect sole footage of her. I was at the park for a few more hours and then SHE CAME BACK. And she PUT HER FEET BACK UP! The funniest thing was, as she was putting her feet back up, she quickly scanned the lawn and I saw her see me and once she went back to her phone immediately like “la la-la, la-la, not looking.” It easy so funny — I usually always feel at least a little anxiety mixed with adrenaline when I sit down to shoot a girl, but that look to see if the foot guy was around followed by the “ok good he’s here” expression was just so cute and fun, it was pure adrenaline when I got in front of her.

Opened the viewfinder and BAM! Beautiful milky soles bathed in light! I had found paradise! And so she remained for about a half hour! I caught every millisecond too. I edited this to be the brief morning shoot followed by about half of the afternoon shoot and yes, it’s long! I couldn’t help myself, it was painful editing this because it all deserves — needs — to be seen and appreciated. But even edited down it would be very expensive, so I set the price as low as I could because her gorgeous sexy bare soles must be saluted by all of us as they so richly deserve!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back