• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

These are nice pics, but every time I click on one, my malwarebyte protection catches something!

I’m glad it does. I’ve found that imagevenue has the least nastiness of the free image host services but I also assume people are adequately protecting their hardware. If you’re not, you’re already catching much worse stuff than some adware from imagevenue....

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was mid-summer and in this week I saw this beautiful tall German woman three times in the same place at the same time. The first time was this clip, the second time, the middle of the same week, she had on a pair of skippies (which surprised me) with the size 10 on the sole and she did not take them off as she sat and read Der Spiegel (which is how I confirmed she was German, although her face is extremely German in shape and appearance), and the third time, the beginning of the next week, she had her feet up even higher, on the back of another chair. Then she disappeared and I have not seen her since. Tourist? Working on a job in the area? Who knows.

But this first time my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Despite her face being completely 100% natural without a drop of makeup on, she is absolutely gorgeous, like a German countess of the renaissance or something, but even more amazing are her big slender AMAZING soles. JESUS CHRIST they are fucking gorgeous. She had those same skippies on the ground near her chair and she was texting and surfing on her phone. I usually kind of linger a little to see where the best place to sit would be, if it's a good idea to sit and shoot, etc, but there was no way I was waiting this time -- I was thinking of one thing and one thing only -- "MINE!" lol There was no way I wanted to hesitate and lose the spot, so I almost ran over to sit down. She gave me a mildly interested look as I sat down and then as I took the camera out an eyebrow arch and a slight smile, a sort of placid amusement at other people's foibles, but then as I turned the camera on, she carefully avoided looking at it the whole time -- except once when I think her curiosity got the better of her and she forgot she was avoiding looking at me, and she did! But her expression basically never changed, a kind of slight smile on being in on something no one else was aware of. So her feet stayed down, so the same slight dance they were doing when I first saw them across the lawn.

Unfortunately some people brought a table over and were about to position it right in front of her, which would have turned this into a five minute segment, but the funny thing was, the woman in that group seems to have noticed I was shooting the German beauty's soles, because I saw her looking right at me, including my camera. I was actually worried that her group was going to interfere in some way because of this, but interestingly she actually did the opposite -- she got them to place the table a few feet away from directly in front! Then she sat there and watched me with interest as I continued shooting the beautiful slender soles of the German girl.

So I resumed and kep shooting until the German girl swung her feet over the side of the chair and put her skippies back on. A minute or two later she left. I wondered what was going to happen at that point with the table lady. Her friends had left except for one guy, but she stayed. I went to the alley to keep an eye on her, in case she put her feet up. But I never got the chance to find out, because they blew the whistle and closed the lawn ....

Latest clip, store is:

A pair of Chinese women were sitting off the library terrace, near the statue of Gertrude Stein. They had a table and were relaxing. Were they tourists? Not sure -- they were an adult dauighter and a very hip mom who looked like she was only about 20 years older, and the daughter had a metrocard in her phone carry case which seems sort of local to me. So my suspicion they are from the city -- maybe Queens? -- in Manhattan for a gorgeous late fall day. Mom had her pumps on but daughter had her running shoes OFF with her soft pampered bare feet propped up on a chair. This was a bit of a challenge because a) I did not know how mom would react if I sat down and shot daughter's soles, and b) this isn't like the lawn where you can just sit on the grass. This involved sitting, well, on the ground. But in this case I was fortunate because there is a little ledge going around this particular seating area and the ledge was perfectly located for me to sit on. That's one issue resolved. Now, how would mom react?

As far as I can tell, she didn't at all. This has generally been my experience with Asian moms actually -- I've shot their beautiful daughters on multiple occasions and the moms NEVER do or say ANYTHING. The same goes for European parents. It's only American parents that make a fuss, even though I never sit down to shoot unless I'm 100% confident that the girl is 18+.

But like I said, the camera came right out and I focused it right on her soft soles with either a little bit of sock fuzz on them or maybe a tiny bit of peely skin, but so soft and plump and sensitive looking. I would call her about a size 9, rather big for a Chinese girl. She was plump in a very cute and attractive way, with a little tummy. I loved her look INSTANTLY and it made me love her exposed soles even more.

Just about the whole time I sat there she was taking selfies, including that Asian thing of doing the peace sign while photographing, which I just don't get. The mom sat there and chatted with her like another schoolgirl, even taking pics of her daughter at the same time I was shooting! The girl knew what I was up to because she was peeking at me quite a bit but those soft tender soles stayed right where they were, which is in itself a huge buzz for me. At one point another Chinese lady walked by with her toddler and this little guy made a beeline right over to ya girl! I think he saw her bare feet and wanted to gawk a bit, a foot guy in training! He walked right up on the girl and stood there staring at her bare feet, looking very tempted to go over and touch them. The girl actually took notice of him and smiled when she saw him staring at her feet (see image 5). Then his mom called him away. This whole thing is caught on film (but of course the little boy is not seen in the clip). I think that little guy was one of us! Maybe when he's a teen he will bump into my store and say "IT'S THAT GIRL!" lol

Eventually she put her feet down and put her well worn running shoes back on. I was about to pack up and go when she put her sneaker shod feets back up and I just had to go back and shoot a few seconds of that too!

Latest clip, store is:
http/clips4sale.com/40361

I call this one "BAM surprise shades soles!" because in the middle of the clip the girl takes her shades off and BAM I was SHOCKED! Ok, let me back up a little.

I was having an awful time of shooting. I had had the rare bad experience shooting a girl, and on top of that was having a bad experience with other guys getting in the way in the park, and on top of THAT was having camera problems that would not resolve themselves and might require a new camcorder which I REALLY did not want to spring for so recently after having bought a new one. So things were bad when I walked across the lawn and saw this sexy pair of blonde soles up, sandals discarded on the grass, little blonde head in the background! So what's going through my head? Maybe she won't like that I am shooting her; maybe some other guy will get over there first; maybe I'll be able to get a shot at her soles but the camera will act up.

Nope, nope, yep! The girl seemed to find my interest in her soles very funny, and by some miracle I didn't have some other guy come over and park himself directly in front of me. But the camcorder did act up. At least for part of the time. I would be shooting and it would just stop and a red light would flash. VERY frustrating, but fortunately I was able to get the hamster back on the wheel inside the damned thing for long enough to get about 12 minutes of footage (from a total of about 30 minutes of sitting in front of her) and it's amazing stuff too. So despite the camera problems I was pretty happy and got even happier when I saw that she slipped her shades off and her face was visible.

That's where the BAM part comes from. When I'm shooting these segments I am looking exclusively at the viewfinder, a little rectangle that's about two and a half feet from my face, and usually has some sun glare in it. So I saw it was a pretty girl, but it took until I got home to see who it was! I mean, she's not a celebrity or anything, but people who follow my work will I think recognize her right away! I nearly fell out of my computer chair when the file opened on my PC. lol

Anyway I can confirm that she's either Russian or Polish or some other Slavic nationality because she is on the phone briefly and she's definitely speaking some sort of Slavic language. She was the same as the last time, a little knowing smirk, looking down and the camera and dancing her plump little feet around, like the cat that ate the canary! This time she had on sandals instead of running shoes so there was a touch of grime on her soles, but she's as cute and sexy as ever!

Sorry to hear that you need to buy new equipment. :(
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, store is

This was shot in a week when the lawn was actually open pretty much all week -- a rare occurrence these days -- and the weather had been good. So I was there pretty much all week, and all week I didn't see any shootworthy soles on display so I could capture them well. None. Zilch. Hours and hours of waiting for nothing. Now, there are some middle aged ladies who go to the park just about every day at midday, I assume from their working class positions at all the companies in the towers that ring the park. (As my followers know, sometimes the hot little exec beauties come down and put their aching tootsies up as well, freed from sexy but torturous heels!) Some of these ladies watch me as I hang out and, once in a while, sit down to shoot cute girls. Sometimes they even put their own feet up to see what I'll do! One lady who is literally there EVERY AFTERNOON has done this several times. I have shot her but won't be releasing it because her soles are sub-par.

But this lady, no! I mean no in all of those respects. Until this day she NEVER put her big feet up without her moccasins on (the same damn moccasins every day lol). And as I found out she did NOT have sup-par feet. Not at ALL. I was going on five days with no results, and she had been watching me, a bit amused, for every one of those days, and this being Friday I just assumed I'd catch a casual Friday shoot, and even saw a girl with her feet up, so I got up to go over and shoot her. She was tall, skinny, and Indian. I walked by her and her long skinny soles were great, but then I walked over to sit by her and she packed up her lunch stuff and left! I was dejected. I saw that this lady had watched the whole thing and watched me walk over to the alley. I was bummed and I must have looked it. So in my mind I was already thinking, screw this, I'll do something tonight to entertain myself, already mentally moving on.

So I go out on the lawn for one more pass around before bailing and I see something I never thought I'd see -- this lady has a) moved her chairs, b) taken the moccasins off (after literally years of not doing so) and has even put her big feet up! She had been sitting in a place where some people were close in front of her, and she moved her chairs a bit so that there was more room in front. This seemed like literally an open invitation to me! So I walk over so that I'm in front of her and her soles are GREAT -- big, soft, plump and shapely. After all these years of her being a presence on the lawn suddenly her huge vulnerable soles are all I can see! And she is STUDIOUSLY ignoring me. So I sit down and dispense with the usual formalities (I often do stuff for a minute or so after I sit down to make the revelation of the camera more lowkey). Out comes the camera and I fill the viewfinder with her soles. MAN! She has them on display really nicely. It's then I notice she has put shades on, something she never ever does when knitting on the lawn, lol!

So I seriously think she saw how upset I was and how little I had got the past week and she gave me her big soft soles as a consolation prize. But they are a lot more to me than a consolation! I have a thing for women of a certain age, every bit as much as hot little cupcakes, and love seeing their soles. I sat there capturing video of the sensitive bottoms of her naked feet, thinking about the guys in the office where she works who might wonder what those feet inside those big moccasins looked like, maybe even fantasizing about it. Well, here they are, guys! She never gave me this show again, and never even put her feet up. She continues to watch me as I shoot, as she knits, a little smile on her face. (She watched me shoot the gorgeous German woman wearing no makeup, for instance.) Now when I see her I get a certain trouser stirring, thinking of how she used her big soft soles to flirt with me....

She peeked at the camera every once in a while but it was hard to see because of the shades. I tried to lighten the second cap a bit to help show her curious eyes lol!

Great sole shots and wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip added, store is:

This isn't the first thing I've shot in 2018, but it's the BEST so far! By a longshot!

At lunchtime a few days ago, and the shady part of the lawn, on the south edge, is packed! I actually saw a girl I would have liked to shoot but there was literally no way to get to her. But then after 2 people began to leave, and I noticed when some office workers left that a pair of cute soles was uncovered by them moving, soles I hadn't noticed when patrolling around. So I walked past and was stunned -- a dark eyed Indian beauty and her FUCKING AMAZING soles -- high arched, about size 8, soft looking, immaculate, her peep toe pumps on the grass below. They must have hurt! Because she looked like the sort of woman with quiet dignity and personal power not to bare her vulnerable soles otherwise. I LOVE THAT. A strong and self-possessed woman showing her sensitive soles is a monster turn-on for me. I didn't even pass by and come back, I went straight over, because there's always a risk that some other foot guy will get there first, lol.

So I sit down and open my bag and take the camera out. There was a bit of sunglare in my eyes so I can't see if she's looking at me or not, and I put the camera on her bare soles and I'm just STAGGERED by THAT VIEW. But the angle isn't right so I move a bit and start shooting again. EVEN BETTER. At first I think maybe she hasn't noticed but BAM she looks at the camera, then looks back at her phone. She must have seen what I was doing when I was setting up because throughout the shoot she kept looking.

She's a bit of a mystery to me. On the one hand, for over 20 minutes she kept those amazing, perfect, curvy soles pointed straight at me -- I mean like perfection. She could easily have put her feet down, or put her shoes on, or whatever. And she kept looking but her expression is always so impassive. She doesn't seem upset, but also doesn't have a little secret smile, like so many of the girls I shoot. She keeps her emotional response very much o herself. That really is part of her personal dignity and self respect -- she's not going to let me know how she feels. The only giveaway for me is, a few times after she looks at the camera, and then looks back at her phone, she twitches her feet around just a bit, which suggests to me that she sees me shooting her bare soles, thinks about my interest in her naked feet, and that makes them involuntarily wriggle a little!

I'd guess she's about a size 8. She had a long skirt on, which worried me a little but didn't present any problems. She's SO PRETTY! When I'm watching this she crosses her ankles over the other way about 4 minutes in, and that's when I lose it! lol

Latest clip, store is:

I saw this girl on the very first day the lawn was open -- she was sitting and talking animatedly and in Hebrew, an intense, exotic, lustrous beauty, with one foot stacked on another, wearing soft little dance slippers. I remember thinking, "wow, that's sexy AF! And she's gorgeous. It's a shame girls don't take their shoes off as much as they used to. This would be AMAZING if she were barefoot!" The second day she wasn't there, but the third day, she was sitting on the south edge of the lawn, and she had her shoes off! I had actually just finished shooting another girl when I saw her, and I was in a mild panic about how much time I had left on my camcorder's memory. I sat in front of her, and opened the camcorder viewfinder, and saw I had seventeen minutes left. That SHOULD be enough time! I saw her look at me, then look at the camera, then look at me again, then shift her feet over in front of her face. lol

So I started shooting and she at first looked down into the camera lens, looked away, and gave a little scoffing laugh, which is so cute. For a while she did indeed keep her sole stack largely in front of her face, peering down at the camera now and then, but she seemed to find it more peculiar and silly rather than being actually really perturbed by my shooting, and in fact didn't try very hard to hide, not only that but also having several conversations. After a while she just stopped the pretense of hiding altogether and completely exposed her gorgeous face. I'm guessing she's an Israeli because of the Hebrew, her looks, and her fierce attitude, but don't know for sure.

I remember thinking, man do I love the sole stack pose. I LOVE when girls do it. It surely can't last forever though. But it did! It seems to be the default way she puts her feet up. Her feet are as gorgeous as her face, maybe about a size 8 or 9, absolutely perfect shape. The only thing about them is, she had some callusing on her heels, but that doesn't bother me. Interestingly, I've found in the past that women with callused heels often have even more ticklish soles for some reason, so it actually kind of turns me on!

Eventually she gave up all pretense of putting her feet or phone in front of her face and the amazing face and sole view is just breathtaking. But I was worried as her gorgeous soles were still on display, but I only had about 45 seconds of memory left! I was afraid that, as soon as the memory ran out, she would do something AMAZING. But then, with literally fifteen seconds of memory left, she put her feet down! Then I remembered something -- when the memory is low, the red REC light in front of the camcorder flashes, faster and faster as memory winds down. It made me wonder -- did she keep her feet up because I was shooting, and only put them down because I was almost out of memory? Who knows, but it's a rush to even imagine she'd do that!

Latest clip, store is:

The playful pretty blonde — as I eventually discovered, called Bri — is back! And better than ever. Super closeups of her bare soles in the first part, followed by great total face-and-sole exposure in the second part. I got a lot of requests for super closeups of her soles and here they are — from the toes all the way down to the heels. But being me I couldn’t quite resist getting some face and full sole in the frame for the last five minutes. This is available three ways — the whole clip, just the super closeups, or just the face and sole.

It was so good to see Bri again — there she was, waiting for me all bashful in her big flipflops, as adorable as ever. She’s so sweet and it’s so easy to shoot with her. Enjoy—I know I do!

Latest clip added, store is:

This isn't the first thing I've shot in 2018, but it's the BEST so far! By a longshot!

At lunchtime a few days ago, and the shady part of the lawn, on the south edge, is packed! I actually saw a girl I would have liked to shoot but there was literally no way to get to her. But then after 2 people began to leave, and I noticed when some office workers left that a pair of cute soles was uncovered by them moving, soles I hadn't noticed when patrolling around. So I walked past and was stunned -- a dark eyed Indian beauty and her FUCKING AMAZING soles -- high arched, about size 8, soft looking, immaculate, her peep toe pumps on the grass below. They must have hurt! Because she looked like the sort of woman with quiet dignity and personal power not to bare her vulnerable soles otherwise. I LOVE THAT. A strong and self-possessed woman showing her sensitive soles is a monster turn-on for me. I didn't even pass by and come back, I went straight over, because there's always a risk that some other foot guy will get there first, lol.

So I sit down and open my bag and take the camera out. There was a bit of sunglare in my eyes so I can't see if she's looking at me or not, and I put the camera on her bare soles and I'm just STAGGERED by THAT VIEW. But the angle isn't right so I move a bit and start shooting again. EVEN BETTER. At first I think maybe she hasn't noticed but BAM she looks at the camera, then looks back at her phone. She must have seen what I was doing when I was setting up because throughout the shoot she kept looking.

She's a bit of a mystery to me. On the one hand, for over 20 minutes she kept those amazing, perfect, curvy soles pointed straight at me -- I mean like perfection. She could easily have put her feet down, or put her shoes on, or whatever. And she kept looking but her expression is always so impassive. She doesn't seem upset, but also doesn't have a little secret smile, like so many of the girls I shoot. She keeps her emotional response very much o herself. That really is part of her personal dignity and self respect -- she's not going to let me know how she feels. The only giveaway for me is, a few times after she looks at the camera, and then looks back at her phone, she twitches her feet around just a bit, which suggests to me that she sees me shooting her bare soles, thinks about my interest in her naked feet, and that makes them involuntarily wriggle a little!

I'd guess she's about a size 8. She had a long skirt on, which worried me a little but didn't present any problems. She's SO PRETTY! When I'm watching this she crosses her ankles over the other way about 4 minutes in, and that's when I lose it! lol

Very nice feet!

Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cide5b89ed866eac7887fb2df1420

Greatest thing that's happened so far this summer has been the presence of this very tall, slender woman of a certain age, I would guess late 30s, who has been in various places in the alleys as well as on the lawn on the rare occasions that it's open. About half the time I've seen her, she's had her big bare feet propped up! And when I say big, I mean B.I.G.! She has GOT to be size 11 AT LEAST. Her feet just seem to go on forever, and they are very sexy, her soles usually sort of pinkish. She's a very, VERY elegantly beautiful woman, and she takes lots of selfies, lol!

Actually the first time I saw her she was sitting in the South Alley and had her big feet propped up on the seat back, bare soles out to the passing public! I was actually tempted to walk by and tickle her awkwardly large soles, but I knew she'd put her feet down and I really, REALLY wanted to capture them so I refrained, sitting down about 10 feet away and shooting her for about twelve minutes. But she moved her feet around a lot and I will need to edit that one extensively, and I don't really have time to do that right now, so I am putting the second one up first.

This time it was a Thursday afternoon at around 1:30 and she was in the shade on the south side of the lawn, sitting in two chairs, those endlessly long feet bare again. She was eating a salad on and off and so I assume she works in one of the buildings around the park. I had to wait about five minutes for a spot in front of her to clear but then it did and I headed right over. As she had seen me shooting the first time, she could easily have foiled me this second time, but it seems she finds my video antics amusing and kept her feet down. When I put the camera in my lap and got her in my viewfinder, soon after she looked over and straight at the camera, a long and hard look, and then looked away and smiled!

I was pretty close and she just kept those double digit tootsies down and sometimes flexed and wiggled them around! A few times she put her feet down for a while but I edited that out and this is smooth sole exposure the whole time. She engaged in selfies twice, and the second time she shows her magnificent profile and while she's doing that she draws her amazing long feet up to their considerable full length, and that is when I lose it while enjoying this clip!

First experience will be posted again once I have time to edit it to a smooth viewing experience. The caps are all from when she was selfying, and sometimes taking pics of me taking pics of her, LOL!!!

Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cide5b89ed866eac7887fb2df1420

I had been walking around the southern edge of the lawn where I usually get my best action but nothing was doing. So I shot some girls sitting in the sun in the middle of the lawn but the glare and shadows were pretty bad, and it was hard to see their soles at all. Got up and headed over to the southern edge again and saw that a blonde I had noticed before had taken off her shoes and had her bare feet up. She was sort of an average girl next door type but I saw from behind that her feet were very shapely and nicely maintained with a cute polish, so I walked slowly around her and...

WOW. Her soles were gorgeous, so soft and sensitive looking. My eye was able to linger on them for a minute because she was asleep. I sat right down and started shooting. But she was asleep and not moving a bit nor were her feet. I shot her for about five minutes like that anyway, but more than five minutes of a girl who's lying there like a lox is not something that one necessarily needs. lol So I stopped and thought I'd start shooting again when she woke up and put on her shoes to leave.

But that wasn't all she did! She got a call and that woke her up so I got my camera back on her, and man did those soft soles squirm! Wriggling around as she talked, it was completely hypnotic to see how they moved and undulated, almost like her ankles were restrained and her ultra-vulnerable soles were being tickled but there was no way for them to escape! I could not believe my eyes. Her soles honestly look as soft as silk, and all this motion was driving me crazy! Sometimes her feet were side by side, other times ankles crossed, but the WHOLE TIME they were flat out amazing as the wriggled in my face.

The most interesting thing was the knowing look she shot straight at the camera a few times. There wasn't any moment when she noticed the camera per se, her eye went straight there. But she may have been looking but not really seeing what was going on -- I've been told by a few girls who got annoyed that they were being shot that that was the case. I went over the sleeping footage very carefully to see if she was peeking at the camera at any point and I never saw any indication of it, but it's possible that when I first took my camera out, or when I was swinging it back into position after she woke up, she noticed it. It's very clear to me that she was looking right at the camera several times, and after looking her foot movements INCREASED and became even more alluring!

I added the the clip in the first few seconds what she looked like sleeping when I first started shooting but that's only about 20 seconds. The entire rest of the clip is, well, Sexy Squirmy Soles!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back