• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Sorry chief but touching someone is not an assault. Now back to shitposting with you (although I noticed you seem to have got bored with that).

Leo likes taking other companies’ mainstream copyrighted material and manipulating it - without authorization? - for this fetish site so also consider the source of the legal advice.

Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cide5b89ed866eac7887fb2df1420

So this one began at Whole Foods! Waiting on the line and the next cashier becomes available, so I’m about to go over there just to see someone else pass in front of me and go the the checkout first! Very annoyed but it’s a cute indian girl and her big feet are in faded blue flops. She gets to the cashier and immediately crosses one leg over giving me a beautiful view of her luscious sole yawning out from the flop, so I reach for my phone but just as I do the next cashier is available and I can’t get the creep shot.

So anyway, check out and head over to the park and as I’m crossing sixth I see the indian girl, and I catch glimpses of her soles as she flops her way up the stairway at 41st. I don’t think much of it. But I do one circuit of the lawn and see she has assumed the position! There’s a music event going on and she seems to be half paying attention to it but not too intently texting as much as she’s listening, but now and then she does a little seated-dance which is cute. But her flops are off and her bare feet are up and I am amazed! It’s not the first time that’s ever happened but it is the first time in a long while so I’m hoping as I settle in and take out the camera that she’s receptive.

I don’t know if she remembered I was the guy she cut in front of at Whole Foods but she did figure out why I was sitting in front of her right away! She would give me looks and text and then laugh. And much better, she was a total sole tease! She would listen to the music and “dance” her feet around, I mean more than you’d think is normal, then laugh quietly to herself. She knew I was filming her soles and so she wiggled them around for me! Even better, sometimes she actually leaned forward and grabbed her own toes while carefully NOT looking at the camera! Her sexy soles, her coy teasing, and the fact that I had seen her beautiful bare feet before she was even in the park — that all makes this a powerful sensual and exciting experience for me.

Last edited:
Great sole shots! :feets: And a wonderful story to go with them, too. Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, store is:

Shot this several years ago but misplaced the memory card until a few days ago when I was straightening up. This trio was family (it certainly seemed) from the countryside in Japan - they wore those white floppy sun hats that Japanese country tourists always wear. When I saw them the trio were already seated and the woman with her bare feet up was dozing in her chair. The group was the two women you see here, plus a slightly younger man, I assume their younger brother. I thought to myself, “that’s cute — she has adorable feet,” but then it went from something I thought was just a cute thing to see, to being something I had to try to shoot!

What happened was, the young man, who was sitting facing the lady in glasses, pointed to the bare soles of his sister and looked at the lady in the glasses. She laughed, then got up and walked around until she was right in front of the lady with her bare feet up. Then ... she crouched down very low and began taking photos of her sister with a large camera! I mean, photos from the exact angle I would if I were doing it! Soles looming in the foreground. The sister with her naked feet up continued to doze away, blissfully unaware this was happening, so the lady in the glasses took her finger and playfully and very quickly glided her fingernail up an exposed sole! The barefoot woman let out an exclamation, her eyes opening WIDE, and pulled her sensitive feet away from the ticklish sensation. The lady in glasses and the guy both laughed and so the barefoot lady started to laugh too.

That did it — it fueled a determination to capture good face and sole imagery of this older lady. And so I settled in and my camera came out and I began to shoot. Because of the way they were sitting I couldn’t get quite as close as usual, but the angle is still very nice. She had gone back to dozing when I pressed REC but interestingly when she first opened her eyes while I was shooting, they went STRAIGHT to the camera lens. She made me in a millisecond! lol That began over ten minutes of her shooting glances at the camera, muttering under her breath with her siblings, and even once sending her brother over to see what I was doing! He got up and came moseying over and stood right above me, and as far as I know he could look down and see his bare soled sister right in my viewfinder! After he got back they talked quietly amongst themselves.

I’m so glad I found this. There’s something about seeing the sensitive soles I had just seen humorously photographed, and then *actually tickled*, which really turns me on! And she does have great feet that she squirms around quite sensually on occasion, the little tease ....

Great sole shots and wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

This clip didn’t take off so I moved it on my store so it’s a few pages down.

Shot this yesterday. Business girl in a pencil skirt and white blouse. This is her after she put her big pumps back on and looked at me curiously. And yes, I got her big soft soles.

Latest clip, store is:

This was shot on a Friday and the lawn is usually closed until about 5 so I was just patrolling around the alleys to see if I could find a pickup. The signs were really, really bad as there was virtually no one there. But then I saw a big pair of feet up -- ON A TABLE! That's amazingly perfect because if a girl has her feet up on another chair, I can't shoot my ideal face and sole angle unless there's actually someplace for me to sit *on the sidewalk* and naturally I really hate doing that. But on a table, forget it! Feet were really big and it was clear the person was about six feet tall if they were an inch, so I checked to see if it was even a girl but yes, a big lustrous mane of messy, wavy auburn hair, and a pretty face with cute little facial features, natural and without makeup. She had a pair of massive red chucks under her chair. AND ... no one was sitting at the table in front of her! So I took a seat and got ready.

I zoomed in and was just blown away by the view!!! Big soft ample soles, which I estimated at about a size 10 or 10.5 and I believe my estimate was later validated, because I shot this girl AGAIN just last Thursday. But that's a story for another day! Her feet remind me a LOT of Uma Thurman's, because they are big, long, wide and shapely all at once, with a large, plump, gorgeous big toe. She evidently likes to put her feet up, often rubbing them gently together, and I salute her for that. This day she seemed to be having a lengthy text convo because she was at that just about nonstop. She was also listening to earbuds, because every once and a while you can see the music really gets to her because those big feet shimmy and shake all around to the beat! lol!!!

A few minutes after I sat down, the sun shifted and caught her in some nasty glare. This adversely affected the image, but fortunately after three or four minutes the sun shifted again and the image got much better -- i edited out the sun glare part.

I could tell the exact moment she noticed me. There was a noisy stinging bug flying all around and it took a liking to her bare soles. It was flying around them for a while and then flew over near me. She looked up and I saw her look right at the camera lens. But then she looked away -- but the drama wasn't over yet! As soon as she went back to texting the stinging bug landed right on her big bare sole! She must have extremely sensitive soles because the instant it was upon her naked sole flesh, she could FEEL it and she was ALARMED. She began waving her feet around but that bug was on a MISSION and would not budge. With increasing concern for her poor vulnerable sole, she uncrossed her ankles and went after the bug with her big toe. Only then did the thing finally fuck off. She seems to have been a little embarrassed by her panic about her big soft sole being bitten, because she looked at the camera lens again, I guess realizing all of this had been captured for posterity, with a wry, crooked smirk on her face. Not only is this girl beautiful and sexy, but she's also really likable.

After about twelve minutes, she pulled those looooong legs back and put her feet down on her chucks without putting them back on. I thought, ok, show's over, but she just did that to write something in a notebook. She put the notebook away, and put her feet back up on the table! This time the angle was a bit different and also very pleasing. I took my camcorder back out of my bag and started shooting again. This lasted about another three or four minutes. Then she put her legs back down again, put her big red chucks back on, and walked off, her long shapely stems carrying her off to another adventure. I'd only sat by her for about 20 minutes, and didn't say a word or even look directly at her, but I knew she and her big wide soft cushiony soles would be with me FOREVER! And I can say that shooting her again, about a month later, was an equally amazing experience ....

<BR><BR>

Last edited:
And because I just could not resist, here she is from the second she feels that big bug on her sensitive sole until she finally gives up trying to shake it off and goes after it with her big toe before it bites her poor, vulnerable big sole, lol!!! This is what happens in the sequence of caps above, immediately after she first peeks at the camera, but immediately before the embarrassed smirk...

I do not know about everybody else, but I have 175 clips from realbaresoles alone. Very large collection, and it's a a satisfying feeling knowing that more clips are on the way, and possibly unreleased clips somewhere that I haven't seen...

Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare- ... 7fb2df1420

For the 45 minutes before I shot this, I had been trying to get footage of a decently-cute, chubby Indian girl who kept putting her pleasantly/plump feet up ... teasingly, aimed right at me ... then immediately down whenever she saw me point the camera lens at them! She clearly found it very amusing. Someone else who found it amusing was a only a few feet away — a very tall, slender, gloriously-tanned woman, I would say early 40s, very beautiful, immaculately dressed in chic expensive designer clothing, reading T Magazine, the New York Times style publication. She was watching me almost as intently as the Indian girl I was trying to shoot, I eventually discovered. She actually smiled once when she saw me swivel the camera up and then down again when the indian girl teased with her soles. She totally made me.

When the Indian girl got up and left, I packed up to leave too, probably looking a bit crestfallen. But then I saw this affluent jetset goddess side-eye me, slip her big feet out of her slide mules, and prop her long feet up on a chair. What? Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, particularly when the gift being offered is as flat-out *phenomenal* as this, I immediately shimmied over and sat in front of her, avoiding the usual formalities — no need to hide what I was doing — and the camera came straight out! I saw her look, smile, and then suppress that and look away when I aimed the camera lens at her. Press REC.

From that point on she waved, writhed and wriggled her huge long feet non stop, studiously avoiding looking at the camera lens. And what feet they are! Her mule slides on the ground below her looked like a pair of surfboards. She’s got to be at least a size 10, probably bigger. I remember thinking, was this really happening? Yes it was — but the one problem I had was, I was very low on battery juice from previous shooting, and all the stop-and-start with the Indian girl. I was very worried that I would run out of power before she put her glorious feet down, and that’s exactly what ended up happening — but, and it's a big but, i was still able to get over 25 minutes of her! The whole time she swerved those big sensitive soles right in my face, crossing and re-crossing her ankles, with a look of discreet amusement on her elegantly-gorgeous face. This is clearly the kind of woman who always flies First Class or even private jet, and here I was filming her long, slender soles — because she decided that would be entertaining!

I noticed that her toes were slightly bent in, the way the toes of women with very long feet who frequently wear high heels often do, but that doesn't *at all* affect my incredible attraction to this stunning woman or my appreciation of her amazing sole show. When the battery finally did give out, I had shot well over 20 minutes of her and so had no regrets whatsoever. Thanks battery for hanging in there! I closed the viewfinder. But still those big, long feet stayed up as I sat there, so I took my smartphone and just boldly took a creepshot with it. (It was such a kick, this whole experience, I posted it on a few forums right after I took it.) I got up and left and moments after I did ... she got up and left as well! So clearly this wealthy, completely perfect woman had been sitting there all along because she found it hilarious that I would be interested in the bottoms of her feet!

By the way I’ve had nonstop raging wood since I shot this prom queen/cheerleading captain type who laughed at my interest in her BEAUTIFUL feet and took pictures of me filming them and texted them to her friend and then laughed even harder, the whole time waving her feet in my face! Her attitude was so, “oh my GOD Paige he is still. Filming. My. FEET. I literally can’t.” I’m obsessed with this, watched it three times in the past 12 hours &#55357;&#56837;

z6pWJC5_d.jpg

Her soles just look incredibly sensitive. &#55357;&#56837; And the way she responded was amazing ....

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

A friend who lives in Queens was sick and I drove in to hang out with her for a while, because it was one of those places inconvenient to the subway. Also there is a public library near her and I thought I'd check it out to see if there were better shooting opps there than in Manhattan (TERRIBLE), so I brought my camcorder with me. I stayed with my sick friend longer than I had intended, and at one point I realized she had virtually no groceries in her house, because she'd been bedridden so long, so I volunteered to get some stuff for her. She told me where her favorite market was so I drove over and parked. There was an enclosed parking lot right outside the market.

I got some groceries and went back to my car and as I was walking back I noticed a pair of bare soles up on the dash of a parked car. I looked into the car and saw there was a girl in there, with long slender feet, up on the dash, having a mellow phone conversation. I thought to myself, ok here's one of those times I don't have my fucking camcorder and a perfect opportunity will present itself, so I thought, what the hell, maybe a single creep shot? So I circled around, took out my iphone, passed her car closer, and took a shot, which she seemed to immediately notice, because ... she pressed her soles against the windshield and looked right at me!!!

So I get back to my car and post the photo on a few forums. I'm thinking, shit, her reaction...how do I get more of this? How do I get video? With my iphone? How weird would that be to stand there with my iphone pointed straight at her windshield? But then I remember -- I HAVE MY CAMCORDER! I think, ok, I'm going for it, but then I sit in my car and try to figure out how I'm going to shoot. Then it occurred to me -- I would tuck my camcorder under my arm, pointing backwards, lean against the pole near her car, and shoot that way.

And that's exactly what I did. She watched me walk over near her car, and I turned my back, pretending to be on my phone. I tucked the camera under my arm and it was sticking out behind me, but at first the jiggling and movement was crazy. When the camera did have her in the lens I could see she was looking right at me but I could not gauge her response. So I leaned very close against the pole and pressed the camcorder's big battery up against it and that really stabilized it, although I looked like I was humping the pole, lol!

But I could see she was looking at the camera and smiling and her feet were still very much up on the dash, on full display. She was GREAT looking and so were those long soles pretty clearly visible through the windshield. It was uncomfortable as fuck but I spent the next twelve minutes doing that. Every once in a while the camera would slip but I edited that out. She seemed to think this was funny, even though it was sort of deserted in the parking lot, although I saw shoppers pass me now and then and give me looks! After a while I got even more ambitious and slip the camera up so it was on top of my arm instead of under it, to get a better angle. The camera was really visible, but my blood was up and I didn't care anymore. She didn't seem to either.

Her car was parked facing the supermarket, and I could see in the viewfinder at one point she was paying close attention to what was going on in the store, and that made me think ... maybe her husband or father was checking out and she could see him! The way I was facing, I could see right into the store too, but there were several people checking out. Eventually she looked even more intently toward the store, and I saw a middle aged lady coming out of the store with a shopping cart. The dash girl put her feet down and I very nonchalantly tucked my camera into my jacket and sauntered back to my car, and as soon as I got in I beat a hasty retreat! Meanwhile my friend had been texting me the whole time, the poor thing! Well, she got her groceries and I got something from my trip to the market too!\

Great sole shot and an interesting story to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Sometimes a girl who puts her feet up in the park is just AROUND during a certain time. Like my favorite auburn woman from about ten years ago -- for a summer or two she was just there every lunchtime, her shoes off, her big sexy feet up. Well this summer it was the sexy sole stack girl, at least in June and July. The biggest problem with that is, the lawn is almost always closed now in the summer, so she was usually sitting on the edge of the lawn, shoes off, feet pointed at a lawn that's closed.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't there and ON the lawn when it was open! She was. And so was I. Actually I shot her so often if led me to question if I should just stop! lol She was pretty cool about it though and there's a story that developed, and this is the second part of it, the second time I shot her. This time she was with a friend who had luggage and seemed to be visiting from out of town. They seemed to be friends from school -- recent high school grads so I'm guessing SSS girl is 18 or 19. Like last time, she had her shoes (this time white Adidas with the diagonal stripes on them) off and her feet BEAUTIFULLY up. She wasn't sole stacking this time but she did have her ankles crossed and her absolutely breathtaking size 8 soles very much on display. So I went over and sat down and started shooting again in my super mellow way. I listen to the radio as I shoot and I could see the two of them were really yenta-ing it up but I could not hear what they were saying.

Anyway she scrupulously avoided looking at the camera, although she couldn't resist and did give herself exactly one clear peek at my camera -- she obviously remembered what I had done last time, but she did not put her feet down or even move them -- her mindblowing, soft naked soles stayed right in my LOS, her beautiful face and fierce, glorious Jewish mane fully visible in the background. I wondered while I was shooting if they talked at all about my shooting but I listened when I got home and didn't hear a thing. I don't even know if the other girl knew what I was doing, but she didn't have her feet up. (She did have her shoes off though.)

So after about five or six minutes she puts her feet down and I was a little disappointed but five minutes of THESE soles is like fifty minutes of most other girls. They got up to leave and I sat there relaxing and then a guard came over and started talking to them! I slipped my headphone off to listen and he was kind of gently hitting on her rather than talking about my shooting. They left after that and I went back and sat on the lawn waiting to see if anything else developed.

About fifteen minutes later they came back with a bag from Whole Foods. They set themselves up in some chairs again and shared a container of fruit ... then the sexy sole stack girl put her feet back up! I thought to myself, do I go back? but it didn't take long for me to answer my own question and as I usually do, I casually wandered by where they were sitting and sat down again. Out came the camera and I started shooting again. Each time I put this girl's absolutely GORGEOUS soles in my viewfinder it almost literally takes my breath away. She was once again gabbing with the friend, but also carrying on a text convo. So Gen Z! I captured the whole thing, another half hour. I noticed that when she was padding around on the lawn in her bare feet she picked up a piece of straw, dried up grass, that persistently stuck to her sole. It's there the whole second part of the clip. Well, can you blame it? LOL If I had the chance to cling to those soles, by God I would not let go either! "That guy" was back and every once in a while she gave a quick little peek to see if the camera was still pointed at the bottoms of her feet. Of course it was! Tons more gold material -- literally because where they were now sitting she was bathed in golden light.

Eventually she got a call and they both promptly got up and walked off the lawn, the friend dragging her carry-on bag. Little did I know this would not be the last time her gorgeous soles would be in my viewfinder!

<BR>

Latest clip — store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

I had been patrolling around the lawn without much luck for almost three days when I saw this long slender girl stretched out on a pair of chairs, bare feet up, studiously ignoring a rehearsal for a Shakespeare play going on up on the library terrace. I saw her from behind and got over there in a flash — she was really slim, like fashion model slim, with a handsome face, like Jennifer Garner. Since she was about six feet tall I was surprised to see how small her feet were — I think it’s pushing it to say they’re a size 8. Except for a blister her soles were immaculate, and she had them on GLORIOUS display, so I sat down in front of her.

I was really close and no one else was nearby so I assumed she saw what I was doing and spied the camera. It’s hard to make out facial expressions in the viewfinder though, lol. I shot video of her for quite some time as she texted and relaxed — a man came over and told her she looked like the most relaxed person on the lawn! I think he wanted her to talk about how she had her feet up but she didn’t take the bait, smiling and responding but then sending him on his way lol.

Then it happened! She glanced past the camera, looking down the barrel of her own naked soles, then her eyes locked on the camera. She looked around, then slid her bare feet off the chair and put her Toms back on! As she reached down to slip them back on she shot the camcorder one last look and I stopped shooting. I thought, ok well when you photograph people in public this happens sometimes and waited to see what happened next. She got up but then walked away. I thought, ok better skedaddle, and did just that, leaving the park altogether for a while. Later I came back and patrolled around a bit more, and saw a woman I have shot COUNTLESS times. I sat down and shot her again and she was all smiles as I did so. Eventually that other lady left and I got up and patrolled around some more — only to notice the tall and small girl sitting up on the terrace near the back of the library, a quizzical look on her magnificent face .... TO BE CONTINUED ....

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back