• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
NEWEST CLIPS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD
I've decided to open a master thread rather than posting a new thread every time I post new content, to make it less cluttery. You can get any of these clips by clicking on my banner below.

Ok, here's the first preview, an all-American girl not coincidentally posted on the Fourth of July! Big blonde, pretty in a girl next door way, resting her huge, very slightly dirty feet (they must have been bigger than size 10) and shooting amused peeks my way as my camera took in her tender soles. Very cute! You can get this in two parts or the whole clip from my store -- click on my banner below to go there.

Preview caps:

Lovely sole shots and toes as well. Thanks for posting.

Newest clip added -- a pretty Pinay with soft, high arched feet that were a bit dirty. You cvan get the clip by clicking on my banner below.

Preview caps:

Newest clip added -- a very pretty French African girl with a beautiful body and wonderfully tapering toes.

Latest clip added -- this was a little babyfaced college frosh who lay on her tummy and rubbed her adorable little feet together. Click on my banner below to see more about it and purchase.

Latest segment added to the clip store -- big bikini beauty with shapely, double digit soles prepped up and bejeweled -- toe rings!

Latest clip added, an old favorite of mine. I've probably captured public images of over a thousand sets of female soles, but this particular set ranks right up there. Oh how I have dreamt of gently tickling these soles over the years. :)

Realbaresoles goes ethnic! Three bigfooted girls, two Jews and a Greek. LOVE em all. All added just now to the clips store. Click my banner to go there.

Latest set: a brunette who saw me shooting other segments and basically gave me her soles!

Click on my banner to read more. Here are two preview caps.

Gotta love a girl like that! I really like your work.

Yeah, definitely! The best thing for me in this is the girls seeing that I am so interested in the soles of the feet and being amused by it. This is not the first time I've had a girl see me taping feet and put hers out there so her feet could be taped too.

I just have a quick question. The models obviously know someone is recording them, but do they know they are being recorded to be sold on a C4S site? I was also wondering if they signed model release forms? I guess I am wondering how candid it really is? I will say thanks for the pics. You've found some really nice feet.

I just have a quick question. The models obviously know someone is recording them, but do they know they are being recorded to be sold on a C4S site? I was also wondering if they signed model release forms? I guess I am wondering how candid it really is? I will say thanks for the pics. You've found some really nice feet.

I agree too, do they know thats whats happening to their being recorded? Did they sign release forms?

If not, you do know that what you're doing is illegal, correct?

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I was just wondering.

Seems folks on the east coast can get away with it. This guy has been taping feet for years, and I can remember only one time some gal coming over and giving him shit about taping women's feet. There was a guy on the west coast doing the exact same thing, and the women went after him, he had to shut down shortly after getting started. I guess the women on the east coast are just a little bit more laid back, or maybe they just appreciate a shy foot enthusiast, and enjoy feeding them.

I think it's more a matter of how you do it than where you are. I am pretty low key about it, let the woman see what I'm doing, but don't really advertise it, so if she's ok with it she can just let me do my thing and no one is the wiser.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back