• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for 'lers and 'lees about underarm tickling--where she looks

Iggy

1st Level Red Feather
Hey guys.
I was watching some tickling videos in the past while, and I just happened to notice something when more than one 'lee got tickled her armpits tickled. Often I see 'lees either look at their tickler, look up, or most often shut their eyes or look nowhere. This time, I noticed that the 'lee will look down at her armpit while it is being tickled. Since noticing that, I've looked for it, and I have to admit, watching the woman watching her armpit get tickled with the knowledge that she can't do anything just added an extra thrill.

So, my question to the TMF folk is this.
To the 'lers, do you get the same enjoyment I've discovered watching the 'lee helplessly look at her armpit getting tickled? (I prefer */f, so my apologies to the */m crowd...just my instincts).
To the 'lees, have you ever found yourselves doing that? If so, why, and what goes through your mind when you do that.

Hope you all are well!

yeah i look where ever im getting tickled especially my pits. I just imagine the worst and wonder how long it will last lol. I guess its just an instinct to look where im about to get tickled and fun watching

I assume that seeing what's going on makes it less ticklish. Same reason why blindfolds are fun. If she can't see it, it's that much worse. It's a defence reflex, I gather.

I kind of like it when they look at their restraints.

Diana, so in a way, you look at your pits while they're being tickled to make it more intense? Haha, very interesting.

LD, looking at the restraints, yes, I hadn't thought of that--part of the anticipation too, I'd imagine.

Thanks for the responses. Looking forward to hearing more perspectives!

I close my eyes or look away. Always. Like when you get a shot at the doctor... Look away

I never look at anything. My eyes are closed the whole time. The only exception is if the ler starts using something I can't identify, then I might try to see what it is. Otherwise my eyes are closed, my face is hidden and I'm focusing on breathing or a song or something to redirect my focus away from whatever is happening to my body.

I'm another one who looks away. It's bad enough some times to feel the endless, non-stop tickling without having to witness it. Makes it ten times worse.

Diana, so in a way, you look at your pits while they're being tickled to make it more intense? Haha, very interesting.

i torture myself by making myself watch as im about to get tickled lol very interesting!

@ Annie, Skip, and Cue: thanks for your imput. I'm guessing, though, that shutting your eyes doesn't really help? LOL
@ Diana: I'm sure your 'ler won't mind at all. Haha.

well most times im blindfolded.. the times im not, cant say that i do look where he tickles me... im too busy trying to protect myself lol

Sometimes I look. I've been in love with guys' hands forever! And I love to see how the hands move, what they are doing when I am being tickled silly.

Sometimes I even ask for a demonstration on how his hands were moving when they tickled me. For example, Alex got my back pretty badly the other day, and the first thing I asked him was, "What did you do?" So he showed me with his hands and promptly tickled me like that again. LOL I like looking. BUT most of the time my eyes are closed. :D

Again, ladies, thanks for the perspectives. It's always an extra bonus to get into the heads of the beautiful 'lees here. :)
Chalk up Aimee and Ticklemepls as no-lookers. LOL

@ Sunrise: that is a really interesting thing you mentioned. It's sounds like a mix of manual aesthetics and just asking for it. :)

Someone said earlier if you see it happen, it tickles less. Therefore, I look :)

Looking actually helps more for me. Because atleast I know it's coming. Why do you think blindfolds increase ticklishness?

The girl I always give a tickle session to has really ticklish armpits and she does tend to close her eyes when I go there lol. But she is the only girl I have tickled so I wouldnt know if this was a common thing.

*bump*

I know it's an old thread, but the question is still pretty pertinent. Any other imput? One thing I'd be curious about is what tickle video producers have observed and if they've used it on their 'lees.

Again, ladies, thanks for the perspectives. It's always an extra bonus to get into the heads of the beautiful 'lees here. :)
Chalk up Aimee and Ticklemepls as no-lookers. LOL

@ Sunrise: that is a really interesting thing you mentioned. It's sounds like a mix of manual aesthetics and just asking for it. :)

If the tickling is done with a feather, it tickles more to be looking at how it glides over the bare hollows :)

My ex wife had probably the most ticklish pits I'd ever tickled. I had her tied spread eagle one time and was sitting on her waist preparing to tickle them. I was teasing her about how much it was going to tickle while wiggling my fingers above them, slowly moving closer. When I was almost ready to touch down, she was looking away and giggling when I told her to look at them as I touched down. She couldn't do it. She'd rather wait out the anticipation than look. When I did touch them, she let out this screech then laughed uncontrollably. Ahhh, good times...

Funny that this thread was bumped today. I just uploaded this picture to my Instagram not an hour before I saw it.

attachment.php

My ex wife had probably the most ticklish pits I'd ever tickled. I had her tied spread eagle one time and was sitting on her waist preparing to tickle them. I was teasing her about how much it was going to tickle while wiggling my fingers above them, slowly moving closer. When I was almost ready to touch down, she was looking away and giggling when I told her to look at them as I touched down. She couldn't do it. She'd rather wait out the anticipation than look. When I did touch them, she let out this screech then laughed uncontrollably. Ahhh, good times...

You're brutal.

It drives me nuts to see the fingers approaching, especially if they're aimed at an extremely sensitive and helpless spot like my exposed armpit. But I can't look away. I have this deluded sense that if I'm watching I can still make it stop somehow -- say something or do something that will get me out of the situation -- even though watching the fingertips draw closer makes me ever more frantic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back