• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for 'lers and 'lees about underarm tickling--where she looks

You're brutal.

It drives me nuts to see the fingers approaching, especially if they're aimed at an extremely sensitive and helpless spot like my exposed armpit. But I can't look away. I have this deluded sense that if I'm watching I can still make it stop somehow -- say something or do something that will get me out of the situation -- even though watching the fingertips draw closer makes me ever more frantic.

Like I've said a million time before, you'd be so much fun to tickle! ;) If you're wife ever needs some help, I'd be more than happy to volunteer! :p

*bump again*

Since posting this originally, I've seen more examples of videos (both amateur and pro) where the 'lee looks at her underarms while they're being tickled. Maybe it's a growing trend, or maybe I'm looking for it more.
Any other thoughts from anyone?

Having a pair of extremely ticklish underarms, I tend to look nervously when a finger approaches them, anticipating a very tickly feeling in due course. Once the finger lands, I might be able to look at the underarms being tickled for a few seconds before my eyes either go wide and after a while, shut themselves as I focus on laughing. However it is difficult to have the same reaction every time my armpits are tickled. The only thing that is predictable is hysterical laughter.

I'm enjoy watching the girl look at what is being tickled, or watching her close her eyes. This shows that she has acknowledged that she is trapped and cannot stop what is happening until I give her a break or if she says the password.

I know this thread was more focused on the underarms, but from my perspective I'm a foot guy. Nothing sexier than ticking a girls toes which are the furthest thing away from her to reach as her hands are helplessly bound and she cannot do anything to save herself from agony.

I can get what you're saying, Mechateather. Plenty of clips show exactly that, and it does add to the thrill.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back