• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bellybutton tickling on sexy Sasha - M/f

Tickle Touch

TMF Poster
Sasha has a ticklish belly button. And ribs, legs, hips...

Tied to the submissive table, Sasha discovers her navel piercing does good things to her ticklishness. Good things for belly button tickling fans, that is. And her ribs, hips and legs all get it good, too.

Fans of Sasha know her laughter is unique and musical. Long silent laughter, and some shrieks as she finally draws breath, and even hard belly laughs when it gets really good. And this glamour model has never looked so good.

The full clip is over 12 minutes focused on Sasha's belly button, ribs and legs. Available in 1280x720 high-def and 640x480 letterbox resolutions.

Free Preview

Nice to see you back, and with a BANG. You're one of the few producers out there that doesn't treat the bellybutton like it doesn't exist when doing a clip on the upperbody.

And Sasha is beautiful ;)

Nice Job :)

Last edited:
Thanks, all. I like getting feedback, and "more navel tickling!" is one of the most common. You asked, I went looking. :)

Sasha is one of my favorite ticklees because she never loses sensitivity. You can tickle her non-stop for an hour and she's just as ticklish (maybe more) as the first touch. And if you're a vibrator fan, keep watching for Sasha's vibe scene (she's very vocal and becomes very submissive...)

Still to come in this series is the face-up stock tickling (she later said the stylus drawing on her soles was the worst tickling she's ever felt), a dedicated armpit clip (this *is* Tickle Touch, after all), and the vibrator/tease and denial/forced orgasm clip. All very hot. Stay tuned...

Good job. Keep making more bellybutton vids please!!

she has such an awesome cottage cheese and dairy smile and laugh, you should tickle her harder until her belly turns red just to make her smile and laugh more. she is so lucky to experience this type of joy, girls deserve to laugh like this.

looks like you put the toothbrush up her sports bra did you move it around under there in this video? if not that may be worth a try. maybe going up her shorts to ger to her inner thigh may work too.

Last edited:
well that would only happen if he felt she deserved that, he didn't want to give her too much in the first tickling video of her, too much of a good thing for a girl or anyone can be too much for the body to handle at once.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back