• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asylum horror! (Sole Lick torture)

Ryuk

TMF Poster
Hey,

i thought its time to try a new theme! I was inspired by some storys, postet here at the forum and by the house of haunted hill.Maybe you like the Asylum concept, too! Please leave some feedback and also ideas, if you want to see more .

Thanks for viewing.

Story: In the year 1926 there was a big fire in an old asyum where the whole inmates died. Today, Jenny Colman and her three friends thought it is a good idea to visit this scary house for an adrenalin kick and search for some useful objects. But everything was going wrong! The girls where seperated by the ghost of the asyum and now they finding themself in the most horrorful situations. This is one picture of Jenny! She is wrapped into thight bondage and is licked by two toothless inmates! Will this ever stop?!.....

This pic is Awesome! Love the lighting & the look on her face. Good little setup story too

Wonderful image. Your skill with lighting and emotion are showcased.

That is awesome!

I love the lighting and the look on Jenny's face.

The horror of the scene is also nicely captured. I look forward to seeing more. :)

Wow! The look of sheer terror on her face is great, not knowing when or if the torture will ever end. This picture would probably be my wife's nightmare, lol.

But, but the picture, it is not there. Should not everything on the internet, a constantly changing digital medium where source files are commonly moved or deleted, remain exactly where it was at all times and in all places?

Resurrecting Old Threads: The Pros and Cons

Pro: It brings excellent, older material to the attention of those who may have missed it.
Con: If the material was lost in the Great Data Loss of 20-Whatever, it brings on a veritable flood of inquiries from the uninformed as to where the material has gone.

This here? This is an example of the latter... XD

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back