• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to break not very ticklish feet

nice.1

TMF Poster
Alright I made a deal with a girlfriend which started from a bet i won that let me tickle her feet for 5 minutes. She told me that she was extremely ticklish and would rate her ticklish feet 9 out of 10. So we went to the movies and she said she would let me do it wen the movie had started so she is distracted. Well long story short I had her feet in my lap for half the movie (iron man 2) and they were there for so long cause I couldn't get them of, Which sounds like a good thing but I could barley get a reaction well a strong enough reaction for her to kick or retreat her feet. I heard small giggles and she would wiggle, twitch her toes and slightly kick her feet. This was not the reaction I was expecting as she kept telling me how ticklish she was so I was expecting light strokes would send her in a fit of laughter. I asked her why she wasn't in hysterics she said she doesn't know maybe the movie was distracting then she said maybe I just suck at tickling :( well anyways anytime I brig it up she always gives me shit on being a bad tickler and I could never make her literally lol when I'm tickling her feet. So finally wen she was payin me out about my tickle skills I put forth a deal, which is she had to endure 10mins of tickling before breaking but the twist is she won't have a clue what the time is or how mug time has passed she has to endure until finally she can no more. If she wins i pay for the movies next time, but from the previous experience I'm not coming in very confident as I barley got a reaction out of her. So what I would like to know if anybody has any advice to make not very ticklish feet extra ticklish, any tools or techniques that makes feet even not very ticklish feet unbelievably ticklish? If description of her feet help I can post a description on my next post.

So please give us all ur feet tickling knowledge and help me break this girl :)

Kind regards nice.1
Keep smiling

Personally, I think you have been duped. If she was as ticklish as she says, she could not have withstood the tickling for that long without you finding her hot spot. I currently have a girlfriend that is not ticklish at all, but she loves having her feet tickled. She loves the sensation and will often beg for me to do it a long time. She just isn't ticklish. I think you probably have the same kind of girl.

You could also try using your finger nails more, not just your finger tips.

Hairbrush with lotion or oil has worked wonders in the past...that's definitely always fun to try! :)

I'm pretty sure she has feet like me. I have times when my feet can be crazy ticklish and I seriously can not stand it. But--most of the time--the tickling like you did at the movies with your girl just feels good. There is nothing wrong with that, but since you were expecting a completely different reaction I can see why it would be a disappointment.

If you want her to break you are going to need to do a couple things:
1. Her feet need to be tied down, or restrained in some type of way.
2. She either needs to be blindfolded or you have a timer ticking, but she can't see the time--she can only hear the ticking.
3. Others have mentioned this but:
Baby oil and the hairbrush. That will do it. That will make her break.

My advice:
Before you even get to her feet, give her a quick tickle on her sides, or squeeze her thigh. Just a quick, unmentioned tickle. She won't be expecting it and make her freak.
Don't start out full force on her feet. Work your way into it. Light tickles into spider tickles into one finger tickles, back to spider tickles, and then intense deep tickles.
After about 5 or so minutes of that go full force with the brush and baby oil. And don't stop until the 10 minutes is up.

Of course, this is all just assuming her feet are like mine.

I found out two things about myself and my feet. I'm not sure if your girlfriend is the same, but it would be worth mentioning. I find the more turned on I am the more my feet tickle or hell the more everything tickles. I have also found that for some reason if you tickle my feet first, then my upper body, and then go back to my feet my feet usually are more ticklish.

I'm pretty sure she has feet like me. I have times when my feet can be crazy ticklish and I seriously can not stand it. But--most of the time--the tickling like you did at the movies with your girl just feels good. There is nothing wrong with that, but since you were expecting a completely different reaction I can see why it would be a disappointment.

If you want her to break you are going to need to do a couple things:
1. Her feet need to be tied down, or restrained in some type of way.
2. She either needs to be blindfolded or you have a timer ticking, but she can't see the time--she can only hear the ticking.
3. Others have mentioned this but:
Baby oil and the hairbrush. That will do it. That will make her break.

My advice:
Before you even get to her feet, give her a quick tickle on her sides, or squeeze her thigh. Just a quick, unmentioned tickle. She won't be expecting it and make her freak.
Don't start out full force on her feet. Work your way into it. Light tickles into spider tickles into one finger tickles, back to spider tickles, and then intense deep tickles.
After about 5 or so minutes of that go full force with the brush and baby oil. And don't stop until the 10 minutes is up.

Of course, this is all just assuming her feet are like mine.

^^^^^ Good advise!

My feet are the least ticklish part of me. I might twitch or giggle a little if they are tickled, but I really need to be worked over.
My challenge was met not too long ago. I didn't think that I would be able to give much of a reaction but I went along with it.
First, I was tickled on my sides and legs to get the sensitivity going. Then came the lotion, and the damned hairbrush. I went CRAZY. I was screaming and fighting. OMG it was sooo intense. My feet are tingling just thinking about it. He had to lay down on my legs to keep me still. I had big tears running down my cheeks. Wow. I am now officially terrified of the hair brush!!

Thanx for many replies I didn't think I would get this many this quick and tkl rebel great story! Alot of the suggestions lead me to believe that lotion + hairbrush x 2 bare feet= one broken lee, which is great! Thanx to aimme and texasticklin who sound like they have similar ticklishness as my friends' feet and it sounds like someone has already left Texasticklin scared of the lotion + hairbrush so my question to aimme is has any broken u wen tickling ur feet?

However there is a bit of a situation with this technique as great as it may be it may be a little too extreme for my friend who probaly expects similar treatment as last time, feet on my lap and me just using my fingers. I have told her that I can pin her legs and use some tools but I onl mentioned pens and feathers, I'm bringing a brush a long but it might be a long shot and deffinatley not the electric toothbrush :( My best chance to lotion up her feet is if I give her a foot massage before it which I will push for and i don know first hand but i've heard massage makes feet more sensitive. As for starting of tickling her in other place first then go for the feet sadly she not ticklish anywhere else apart from intimate areas which someone mentioned being turned on makes them more ticklish don't know if that would work because if we do get intimate would probaly be after the tickling.

So with all this in mind any techniques or other methods or maybe simple tickle tools that get a great reaction. Lotion and hairbrush isn't completely out of the picture but I would like to have a plan b just incase :p so any other ideas would be much appreciated :)

Thanx again to every1 that posted specially the lee's who described the best techniques to torture their feet, it gave me a good inside on a lee's ticklish feet :)

Kind Regards
Nice.1
Keep smiling!

could simply be she is shy enough about it her will power allows her to hold it in while in public (for the most part im the same way)... at home, while shes relaxed, you're apt to get a better reaction

My feet are the least ticklish part of me. I might twitch or giggle a little if they are tickled, but I really need to be worked over.
My challenge was met not too long ago. I didn't think that I would be able to give much of a reaction but I went along with it.
First, I was tickled on my sides and legs to get the sensitivity going. Then came the lotion, and the damned hairbrush. I went CRAZY. I was screaming and fighting. OMG it was sooo intense. My feet are tingling just thinking about it. He had to lay down on my legs to keep me still. I had big tears running down my cheeks. Wow. I am now officially terrified of the hair brush!!

lol i have a love/hate relationship with that damn thing!!! lol i love being pushed and absolutely begging for relief, but dammit it kills me everytime :p

maybe she used to be ticklish but hasn't been tickled in a while and so she doesn't realize she's not ticklish anymore? So when you tickle her she might think you're a bad tickler because other people have been able to tickle her but that might have been a while ago and just not as ticklish as she once was.. which sucks for you :p

One technique which is nearly always a ‘destroyer’ in my experience is to scrape your fingers up and down the sole quite fast, medium-hard and fairly rhythmically. Keep your fingers together to form a fairly even ‘edge’ but let your thumb scrape along separately. Like volsung says, this should be fingernails, not just tips. The trick is to kind of feel your way in to just exactly what level of pressure, and precisely what speed, works for a particular ‘lee. I think there’s also something about the inexorable, merciless rhythm of it that adds extra psychological torment. I’ve never yet encountered any girl who could handle this for more than 30 seconds, and I generally avoid doing it really fast because it seems a bit brutal and tends to cause immediate breakage! It may seem obvious and unsubtle, but if you absolutely, positively want to overcome someone's resistance accept no substitutes.

Also, scratching lightly around the ball of the foot where it meets the base of the toes, and just in between the toes, normally seems to get results.

A further technique is drawing one finger tip/nail in hard, slow scribbling circles all around the sole, arch and ball of her foot. This obviously also works well with something hard and pointy like a pen (point retracted) or similar. Again, the key is to sense the exact speed, pressure and most sensitive areas of your particular ‘lee, but slow and inexorable usually works well. As with the first method, I’ve never known anyone who could take this for more than, say, a minute.

Like Aimee said, restraint always contributes to the effect. Since tying isn’t an option, you could at least take a strong grip on your ‘lee’s ankle, or ideally get her leg in some kind of lock, so that she feels she can’t get free whenever she chooses. She can really, of course, unless you’re some kind of aikido expert, but the psychological edge this gives might make a difference.

As an aside, some women also say that being tickled in nylons adds to the sensation. I like to imagine that this is true, because I love nylon tickling personally, but I don’t imagine it would be fundamentally a game-changer. Don’t suppose this is relevant here, anyway.

In all cases, you basically have to feel and respond to the subtle reactions of your victim (I mean, er, ‘lee) and then accentuate accordingly. Teasing, holding back, and saying just the right kinds of things is also obviously a factor. All sounds a bit sadistic and mechanical put like this, but I’m just responding to the specific question of someone whose feet don’t seem to be highly ticklish in the first place. Sorry if all this seems really obvious, just wanted to establish the basics! Hope this helps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back