• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful feet, soft soles

oppenheimer77us

TMF Poster
Heres my girl, barefoot casual with fresh war paint, just a little grime, and lots of jewelry.

Attachments

• feet01.JPG
    feet01.JPG
    780.1 KB · Views: 476
  • feet02.JPG
    feet02.JPG
    795.1 KB · Views: 509
  • feet03.JPG
    feet03.JPG
    813.4 KB · Views: 419
I like. Hope she's fun to tickle as much as her feet are great to look at.

Thank you for all the nice comments and yes she is very fun to play with indeed.

heres a few more I took that day.

Attachments

• feet04.jpg
    feet04.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 111
  • feet07.JPG
    feet07.JPG
    797.2 KB · Views: 179
thanks.
R3D9G

Looks like she's got a couple of nice mounds of glory to play with as well after you get finished with the pretty peds.

Thanks for sharing!

Your gf has fine looking feet. I especially like the wrinkled soles shots. Thanks.

Mitch

Here is a pic of my girl and her friend. This was one of the greatest nights of my life on so many levels. Soft toes, sweet soles, and squirming feet!

Attachments

• dblfeet.jpg
    dblfeet.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 192
Did you do the tickling or did they tickle each other too? Does your girl like her toes licked or is it too ticklish?

Some of the best I've seen on the TMF.

Did you do the tickling or did they tickle each other too? Does your girl like her toes licked or is it too ticklish?

Yes. LOL. Both of these fine ladies are extremely fond of a good foot worship session and I was more than willing to help them out. On this day my girl decides to something nice for me and starts sucking her friends toes, I thought I was gonna blow right there. My girl's GF (on the right) has a pair of the most insanely ticklish feet it has ever been my pleasure to get my fingers on, so you have to be careful unless you want the worship session to turn into a tickle torture session real quick. My girl just loves getting her soles licked and is much less ticklish but I know her soft spots too.

Some of the best I've seen on the TMF.

Thank you for the kind words, coming from you that is high praise, your work is simply amazing.

Absolutely amazing pictures. Thanks. You are a lucky man to have a gf with such nice looking soles, and to be able to get pics of and tickle her friend's soles as well.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back