• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public tickling

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Has anyone engaged in any pre-arranged public tickling? I don't mean you were in the park one day and you tickled your friend, I mean were you a ler or lee in a session who arranged to tickle/be tickled in public?

It occurred to me today how easy it would be if staying in a hotel to have a lee poke their feet out a window or over a balcony, and have them tickled for everyone on the street below to see!

I would hate that. Because it's right there. And there is no way I can join the fun.

Public tickling is, in my mind, awkward. First of all, most ticklees are going to be a little apprehensive about the whole thing, as may the ler. Second, you never know if someone is going to crash your party, and I mean this is the most negative way possible. What if some old creepy guy jumps in and tries to hold the lee's arms over their head?

It's a lovely idea, but I personally can't get into it.

There was a clip from Ebony Tickling in which they filmed some F/F tickling scenes at a public place on the street. After a while, a cop came by and told them to knock it off, so they finished the scene in a car.

No, no! Never! I would.... Yeah, I have. :blush2:

It was fun. She got the drop on me a few times. :blush: :blush:

I'll spare you the details.....for now.:sorry:

Last edited:
I've always thought that this might be fun. It would be kind of like a social experiment. If I had a female tickle partner who was up for it, I think it would be great fun to go to a place where there were people who might be prone to joining in, like a crowded bar, and then have one of us start tickling the other in a way that draws lots of attention. Then, try to get other people in on the act. For example, if my hypothetical tickle partner were tickling me, and we caught the eye of some girls giggling about it a few feet away, she could invite them to join the fun. "Help me teach this guy a lesson!" Something like that. If people were drunk enough, no one would really wonder why this was happening, and it might be interesting to see if there any people who would be willing to become part of a mass tickling if it appeared to be "socially acceptable."

I wouldn't want to do that just like I wouldn't want to have sex in public. I want privacy for stuff like that.

Even if tickling excites you sexually, it seems pretty silly to me to equate tickling in public with sex in public. The upside is that for many people, public sex is a thrill in and of itself. Any of those people who are also sexually stimulated by tickling can indulge out in the public free of any crime.

Even if tickling excites you sexually, it seems pretty silly to me to equate tickling in public with sex in public. The upside is that for many people, public sex is a thrill in and of itself. Any of those people who are also sexually stimulated by tickling can indulge out in the public free of any crime.

Very Valid point.

I just really like the idea of people looking up to a window or balcony, whatever, and just seeing a pair of feet getting raked over, waving around, obviously being tickled. I wonder what would go through their head!

i'd say really depending on the people and ezactly what your gonna go through because say your older sibling or parent haven't a clue uptill this point while your being tickled publicly and then sudden;y your family walks by and sees you doing this that wouldn'\t be a walk in the park to get through! or what if say someone you hated in school shows up that wouldn't be fun!! but if it's a TV show thats one thing but some people would just do it so they could be near say a good looking female or male for there sick ideas so public like i said it all depends

Hmm.. I think I'd probably engage in something like this. The public humiliation factor is intriguing. I would want it to be on a balcony or something though- so no one could interrupt or party crash.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back