• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Questions Regarding V4 Update:

Yes there are other software platforms that provide forum services.

Changing would mean tossing out multi thousands of dollars of investment in this platform, AND spending multi thousands on the new one. It would involve reconfiguring the server to run the new platform. We would have to recreate all of our graphics and templates from the ground up for the new platform, we would not be able to take our database of old posts OR users over to the new platform, so we'd start with Zero users and Zero threads and posts.

All in all, our investment in this software platform is large, and not just in dollars.

To change would basically mean erasing the TMF, it's decade of history, and starting over.

We really are not up for that sort of loss.

Myriads
My apologies, then. I didn't realise we were always on vBulletin, just (I'm guessing?) an older version.

Hello,
in the last few days i had problems in the Video section of the forum.
When i enter in the section all works normally and i see the list of all the new messages... but when i click on one of them to enter, i can not display the content of the message and every reply of the user is "empty" for me...
The other section of the forum works normally.

Sorry for the english... :) Thanks!

Sounds like a 'Cache' issue.

Clear out yer history/cache, log out and log back in to try again. : )

Hello,
in the last few days i had problems in the Video section of the forum.
When i enter in the section all works normally and i see the list of all the new messages... but when i click on one of them to enter, i can not display the content of the message and every reply of the user is "empty" for me...
The other section of the forum works normally.

Sorry for the english... :) Thanks!

How do we report somebody SPAMMING our threads???????????????

hi guys,
it has been 2 weeks i am unable to enter the chatroom. I updated my java and it is still not working. It is giving me error continuously. This is what it goves when I click the error:
=======================================================================================================
-
Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29
Using JRE version 1.6.0_29-b11 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Users\Welcome
----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------

AddonChat v9.00.29.95 (en)
Copyright © 2001-2011, AddonInteractive. All Rights Reserved.

[Bootstrap]
java.version: 1.6.0_29
java.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
os.name: Windows Vista
os.arch: x86
os.version: 6.0
[Loading Applet]
applet.href: http://client11.addonchat.com/current/AddonChat_en.zip
[Load Net Resources]
locale: en_US
jnlp.clipboard: unavailable
detach: disabled [!draggable]
[Ready]
[Load Complete]

load: class com.diginet.digichat.client.DigiChatApplet not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.diginet.digichat.client.DigiChatApplet
at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.diginet.digichat.client.DigiChatApplet
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.diginet.digichat.client.DigiChatApplet

=======================================================================================================

Appreciate ur help. Thanks loadsss!

Fred (feet_discipline)

Is there a way to stay logged into this forum with the new update? I keep getting logged out. I checked the remember me box this time. I hope that might do the trick. I cant find a box that says keep me logged in though. Not sure how I did it before. LOL Thanks for your time :bowing: :ty:

The "Remember me" box should do it once checked. It may take a browser cache/temporary internet files clearing and then a fresh login to fully adhere.

One thing I have noticed when either starting a new thread,or quoting a post,I have to scroll all the way to the right to hit the submit button. Is that part of the new feature/upgrade? :)

One thing I have noticed when either starting a new thread,or quoting a post,I have to scroll all the way to the right to hit the submit button. Is that part of the new feature/upgrade? :)
What did you do before? Did the button move? I'm honestly not on enough to notice.

What did you do before? Did the button move? I'm honestly not on enough to notice.

On the bottom of this page on my screen,there is a left and right arrows. I have to move the bottom of my screen all the way to the right,then scroll down a bit,
to get to the reply button. It started doing that today.

Hope this looks right. :D
My first guess is that you need to do a browser cache/temporary internet files cleaning. It looks like the post box is stretching the page, which I don't see when I try to make a reply in IE (which I think you are using). The post reply box has a great deal of Javascript associated with it. Your browser may have cached the old version and that old cache is now causing problems. I would clear your temporary internet files, close the browser, and reopen it. Log in again, and see if that helps.

My first guess is that you need to do a browser cache/temporary internet files cleaning. It looks like the post box is stretching the page, which I don't see when I try to make a reply in IE (which I think you are using). The post reply box has a great deal of Javascript associated with it. Your browser may have cached the old version and that old cache is now causing problems. I would clear your temporary internet files, close the browser, and reopen it. Log in again, and see if that helps.

No luck doing that :shrug: I may go back to using Yahoo as an internet explorer insted of google. Another thing I have noticed since the forum upgrade
the last time. To quote someone,I have to hit the quote button twice.

Okay then. I used Firefox for this quote.I did not have to click the quote button twice. And the page did not get stretched.

With this update are we now able to delete our accounts if we so choose?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back