• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slice of Life #001 FF/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day Folks! :D

New forum is looking pretty flash! Nice and futuristic.

Down below is my latest writing effort, another spin-off from the Tina stories called Slice of Life. While a lot like my other Tina spin-off, Hysteria Lane, in that it focuses on the supporting cast instead of the titular character it also has a couple of key differences.

The main goal with this new series was to create short(er) reads that leap right into the action. I think I achieved the first goal, but you'll all have to tell me how well I did on the second.

Also, I hope no one is sick of the character Dianne, Tina's mother, because just like Hysteria Lane this new series kicks off with her as the featured 'lee. I didn't plan it that way, the idea just came to me and I felt the need to get it out. Anyway! Enough of my nonsense, onward dear readers!

As always, any and all comments are most appreciated!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slice of Life #001

FF/f

By TickleMantis

“It’s cruel!” Lilith whispered with a slightly concerned frown as she stood at the back corner of the Taris household, just shy of entering the well kept backyard.

“Oh come on!” Juliet replied with her own frown, disappointed in her good friend’s lack of adventurism. “It’ll be fun!”

It was yet another hot summer’s day on their quiet suburban street when Juliet and Lilith, both in their early forties, had taken a casual stroll around the neighborhood. On a whim they’d decided to stop by another friend’s for a coffee, until there was no answer at the door. Seeing a car in the driveway the two brunette’s investigated further, sure enough finding their long time fellow housewife, Dianne, sunbathing blissfully beside the pool out back.

Lilith, with her shoulder length chocolate hair that just touched upon a light blue cotton t-shirt, followed downward by grey track pants and white running shoes, had almost raised her hand to say hello, when Juliet quickly stopped. Dianne hadn’t noticed them yet, as she lay facedown atop the long white deck chair, hands lazily draped over the top, her long blonde locks cascading down to her lower back, her voluptuous frame sporting nothing but a risqué pink thong and sunglasses atop her head, the bikini top having been casually snapped open at the back, letting her large milky breasts balloon out to the sides.

Turning Lilith around in the shade between house and fence Juliet, who was more tanned than her two friends, sported a shoulder length perm and was wearing a thin white cotton t-shirt, dark blue lycra pants and black running shoes, looked her slightly shorter friend dead in the eye. In hushed tones, and frequently darting her jade green eyes over Lilith’s shoulder to check on the oblivious Dianne, Juliet proposed what she considered an amusing game. The shorter brunette however, was reluctant to take advantage of their good friend’s well-known weakness.

“Come on! It’s not like we haven’t done it before!” Juliet whispered referring to any number of times the other 40-something’s from their neighborhood, most of which had known each other for years and even raised their now teenaged children together, had played with their sensitive blonde friend’s glaring vulnerability.

“I know! It’s just-it’s so mean!” Lilith kept her voice down, not wanting to ruin Juliet’s fun and obviously not entirely convinced one way or the other. “She’s just trying to relax.”

“Oh pish posh! I’ll tell you what, if you don’t help me now-“ Juliet said under her breath as she quickly gave Lilith’s cotton covered side a quick pinch. “I’ll get you instead!”

“Mm!” Lilith pursed her lips and took a swift step backward away from her devious friend’s long nails. “Fine, fine!”

Slipping out of their running shoes the two women let their socks follow, and crept almost soundlessly through the grass in bare feet. Arriving onto the grey concrete tiles surrounding the pool’s edge Juliette pointed Lilith toward the unsuspecting blonde’s hands, which hung idly over the top edge of the long chair. With an already quite amused smirk, Juliet snuck to the foot end of the chair and took great care in slowly swinging her leg over the top, facing toward Dianne’s upturned bare feet with a leg either side.

“Now…” Juliet turned her head and spoke soft and slow before lowering herself down atop her blonde friend’s calves, straddling Dianne’s legs, just above her slender ankles.

“…wh…” Dianne said softly as she felt the sudden weight atop her calves and immediately realized someone was holding her wrists tightly above her head. “…Lilith?”

“Hi Di…were you sleeping?” Lilith asked as she locked eyes with Dianna and gave a sheepish smile.

“Lilly wh-“ The confused blonde turned her head as she shook off her relaxed state and saw Juliet sitting comfortably atop her calves. “-Julie? What the h-”

Stopping herself mid sentence, Dianne took instant note of Juliet’s wicked grin and turned her suddenly very wide eyes back toward Lilith. The poor sunbathing woman’s stomach sank like a ball bearing upon seeing Lilith’s apologetic expression. Without a sound she struggled quickly, tugging at her arms and attempting to kick her legs, but the other housewives held fast. Knowing exactly what the playful pair had in mind, it was all Dianne could do not to burst into tears as she began to try and talk her way of it.

“Don’t you dare do what I think you’re going to do!” Dianne said, trying to keep a level of playfulness in her voice despite her very serious request.

“Oh? And what might that be?” Juliet teased as she glanced over her right shoulder to see Dianne straining to look back at her with an unmistakable panic.

“You know damn well Julie! Let me go!” The blonde mother of two said as she gave her legs another quick frightened shake.

“Hmm…no…I don’t believe we will.” Juliet said as she readied her ten long nails and wiggled her slender fingers just a few short inches from Dianne’s creamy bare upturned soles.

“Lilith-Lilly! Please!” Dianne turned her frantic attention back toward Lilith, knowing she was the weaker willed of her two friends, and the most likely to show mercy. “Don’t let her do it! Don’t let her! Let me up!”

“Sorry Di…” Lilith said with a shrug and genuine look of regret as she watched her desperate friend plead, all the while keeping a very firm grip around her wrists.

“Oh Lilly please! I jeeeiiii!” Dianne squealed and buried her face between her pulled up arms as she felt the distinctively sadistic stroke of Juliet’s index finger slide along the terrified blonde’s left arch. “Yeehee! Nono! Oh you bitches Iiiiieeeeeheehaa!”

“Bitches is it? Well now!” Juliet said with mock offense as she let her other index finger join the fun and wiggled her two long nails softly in the center of Dianne’s silky soles. “We came for coffee and this is how we get treated!”

“Nohohohooo! Pl-pleheeheese! Make her stahahap!” Dianne cried as she shook violently beneath the weight and grip of her tormentors as she felt the number of demonic nails sliding around her sensitive soles increase. “Please make her! Maaahahaha!”

Escape was hopeless, Dianne knew it better than anyone but for the sake of bitter irony, her friends knew it too. The poor cackling blonde wouldn’t be free until her attackers let her go, and it was all because they enjoyed the intensely loud and frenzied reactions she couldn’t help but let burst outward whenever someone stroked or poked her hyper-sensitive frame.

Life had always been that way for the voluptuous forty-two year old, regardless of her fear and hatred for it, people often seemed to like nothing better than tickling her senseless. Her two daughters suffered the same fate, but with more years behind her, and a particularly sadistic older sister, Dianne got it worse. Still, regardless of her instant weakness and hysterical state bought on by the simple touch on her skin, it didn’t stop the howling housewife from begging and pleading.

“What’s that Di?” Juliet loved teasing Dianne as she knew her pinned down friend couldn’t make an ounce of sense in her tickled state. “I can’t hear you amongst all that lovely laughter!”

“AAAAhahaha! Naahaha! NNNNAAEEE!” The blonde woman’s body twisted and bounced, her large breasts swelling into the deck chair and back as Juliet went all out and scribbled all ten long fingers nails over the helpless woman’s ticklish soles. “STOP! STAHAH! Naaahahaah!”

As she lay there, screaming and laughing involuntarily, Dianne’s tickle-addled mind let a completely unhelpful thought form. Anytime she was tickled, by anyone, it was torture, but in the case of an old friend like Juliet, it was even worse. Juliet, like Dianne’s husband, her older sister, even the timid Lilith, had plenty of practice. Not only was Juliet familiar with the more ticklish spots and laugh inducing techniques but she also happened to be pretty wildly sensitive herself and knew exactly what drove her good friend bananas. Few fully formed thoughts entered the near nude woman’s mind when under someone’s tickling fingers, but when they did they were usually ones like this, demoralizing and evil.

Growing red in the face from the summer heat, the forced exercise and slight humiliation, the first of many tears streamed down Dianne’s rosy cheeks. Juliet’s curious fingers were wasting no more time as they burrowed beneath the sunbathing woman’s vulnerable toes, the poor woman could hold back no longer and sobbed between screams of laughter. Her feet weren’t her most sensitive spot, and certainly not as ticklish as her daughter Tina’s, but any amount of tickling was still more than enough to make Dianne completely berserk.

With Juliet’s back turned to her, Lilith sat at the other end of the wildly thrashing topless woman, unaware of exactly what Juliet was doing to her. Looking down, all the timid brunette could see was her blonde friend’s contorted expressions, laughter, anger, fear, her long blonde hair waving every which way. She knew it was something bad. The mousey woman felt sorry for Dianne, she really did, but for Lilith it was still better her friend’s fate than her own. As far as Lilith was concerned she had to keep as strong a grip as possible on the howling woman’s wrists, or she’d be the one crying and screaming with laughter.

“Uhh…uhuh…n-no…” Dianne sobbed and blinked her tear blurred eyes as she felt her wicked natured friend’s nails stop. “That’s-that’s enou…enough. I can’t…I can’t take anymore…”

“Oh nonsense!” Juliet said in a peppy and enthusiastic tone to purposely oppose Dianne’s weak and desperate voice as she used one hand to bend the toes backward on her blonde friend’s tickled pink right foot. “It’s just a little ticky ticky!”

Burying her face to muffle a loud huffing sob, Dianne cringed at the verbal teasing Juliet loved to dish out. At least with her husband, Carl, he usually just went all in without a word. Carl was rough and merciless and would dig into the sensitive blonde’s ribs for minutes on end, he’d trap her feet under his arms and tickle until her voice became hoarse, sometimes he’d even sit on her arms and dance his fingers over her most sensitive of all spots, but for the most part he just her have it. It was different with Juliet, she got into Dianne’s head, she treated her like a little giggling girl, and it was terrible torture.

“Please NO!” The wide eyed blonde screamed fearfully as she craned her neck up toward Lilith. “Make her stop!”

“Oh I will, but you know what they say…” Juliet cooed as she held Dianne’s bare sole taut and smooth. “…all good things…to those who wait!”

“NYAAAhahaha!” Without even half of an understandable word the poor hysterical woman arched her back as best she was allowed when Juliet’s five nails danced flirtatiously over Dianne’s stretched helpless barefoot.

In her fit of tickled anguish Dianne’s relatively free left foot tried valiantly to help it’s partner, only to be easily chased away when it received quick tickles of it’s own. Having her right foot unable to move at all was completely maddening, there was absolutely no sense of freedom, she simply had to suffer those terrible fingers doing as they pleased.

For her part, Juliet was having a ball. She loved the way Dianne fought wildly beneath her, and the variations in loud unstoppable laughter, which Juliet knew she controlled. A skitter over her soft creamy heel made Dianne howl, scribbling down her instep caused a deep belly laugh, running rampant over her arch made Dianne shake and scream, a quick dance across the balls of her foot sent her squealing and burying fingers under her five delicate toes made the hapless housewife screech with a banshees cry.

As the terrible tickling continued in utterly merciless fashion, Lilith found herself growing happier with her decision to commit. Looking down at her blonde friend’s contorting face, her voluptuous body thrashing with tortured energy, the timid brunette couldn’t help but feel pity, and relief. It was cruel, and awful, but even Lilith’s guilt was slowly turning as she noticed the fun in it. Dianne’s red face and streaming tears didn’t help her conscious but she couldn’t deny that loud defenseless laughter was becoming increasingly exciting.

“AAhaha…nEEEEIII! EEII! EEAAHA!” For the briefest of seconds, a barely noticeable moment in the seemingly endless onslaught atop her upturned bare soles, Dianne felt relief as Juliet released her right foot, only to instantly resume her attack with all ten fingers scribbling over the crazed woman’s wrinkly soles.

Beads of sweat had begun to form on Dianne’s almost fully exposed body. Glistening in the hot sun her voluptuous frame bounced and struggled for an exhaustive length of time. The cackling woman’s large boobs squashed in and out as she rolled hysterically from side to side, a deep fleshy crease forming between ribs and breast with each successive squish. On the business end, where Juliet’s ten long nails ran wild, the hyper ticklish housewife’s feet squirmed for fruitless freedom. Dianne’s toes curled and unfurled, her soles stretching and wrinkling themselves as each foot desperately attempted to cover the other.

“My turn! My turn!” Lilith said with and excitedly abrupt tone.

“What was that Lil’?” Juliet asked as she finally relented her fingers from Dianne’s bare feet and looked back over her shoulder. “I couldn’t hear you over all the silly giggling.”

“Ahh…hhh…nnnhh…” Dianne gasped for air and sobbed through her tears as Juliet continued to tease her, all be it indirectly, with her jabbing understatement.

“I said it’s…my turn…” Lilith repeated with a nod and a shy grin as she spoke considerably quieter the second time around.

“Hhh hhh…nno…n…” The exhausted sweat shined blonde’s weak protests were quickly interrupted.

“—Of course Lilly!” Juliet said enthused for her friend’s eagerness to continue Dianne’s awful suffering as she stood up and moved toward the head of the deck chair. “Here, I’ll hold her arms, and you just go ahead and do as you like…Dianne won’t mind!”

“N-No!” Dianne squirmed fitfully with newfound strength, kicking her long legs and tugging her arms as Juliet took possession of the fighting woman’s wrists. “No! Stop now! You had your fun, leave me alone!”

“I had MY fun!” Juliet said as her devil’s grip clutched the voluptuous woman’s slender wrists. “But little Lilly still wants to play!”

Ignoring, or rather enjoying, her near nude friend’s pleading, Lilith swung her leg over and stood facing Juliet. Standing over the top of the helpless woman’s bouncing waist, it was easy enough, with Juliet twisting her arms, for the normally submissive brunette to take a hold of Dianne’s hips and roll her completely over. Slumping onto her back the poor blonde let out a huff of frustrated air as her large milky breasts jiggled in the open air.

“Lilith!” Dianne begged in abject humiliation as the mousy dark haired woman sat down firmly, straddling the topless forty two year old’s waist.

Taking a moment, to either savor it or comprehend it, no one was quite sure, Lilith looked across her good friend’s upper half, from firmly held wrists on down. Dianne’s arms were long and slender, her smooth taut underarms fully exposed to the world, her bright red face a picture or tear stained agony. The blonde’s sweat soaked boobs shook like jello with each squirm and tug for freedom, her large pink nipples both standing at rigidly stiff attention. Ribs heaving as her lungs worked for much needed air, Dianne continued to try and find reason but Lilith was too enamored with the vulnerable woman’s glimmering, inviting tummy.

“Diaa-aaane.” Juliet teased in a sing song voice behind the mortified sunbather as Lilith began wiggling her ten curious fingers.

“No! Noho! L-Lilith! Lilly!” Dianne squirmed beneath her two darker haired friends as with wide eyes she watched Lilith’s evilly aimed digits slowly descend upon the sweaty blonde’s sensitive tummy. “P-pleeheese! Nnnhoho eeiiieeheeheee!”

Tossing her head from side to side Dianne let out a stream of high pitch giggles when the sheepish woman’s nails skittered down her sides. Her long blonde locks followed with each desperate turn as the rest of the squealing woman’s upper body had a fitful shake. Behind Lilith, Dianne’s long smooth legs kicked wildly with their freedom, for all the good it did.

At this point, Dianne knew with dreadful anticipation that sooner or later her most awfully hyper-ticklish spot on her entire body would find itself under the two tickler’s teasing fingers. However, with all ten of Lilith’s fingers dancing playfully up and down her sides in a series of excruciatingly light tickles the bare breasted giggle machine could scarcely concentrate. The thought flittered through her harrowed mind intermittently, just enough to make Dianne’s stomach pang with horror but never there long enough to hold onto as the flittering nails forcefully held the bulk of the blonde’s attention.

“Ohh…where next? Where next?” Lilith stroked her chin in a mock fashion, as if trying to choose food from a buffet line.

“N-n-nowhere!” Dianne said, trying to hold back the remaining giggles, even though Lilith’s fingers had stopped.

“I thiiiiink…” The mousy brunette darted her eyes hungrily over Dianne’s quivering nervous body, pretending to decide. “Here!”

“YEEEEEHEEHEE!” The screaming woman’s back arched as she felt Lilith’s long nails poked and play into the soft cushiony sides of her jiggling boobs. “PLEASESTOP! Ahahah! Nohohohoooo!”

Like the rest of her voluptuous frame, Dianne had always suffered from achingly ticklish breasts, but the real problem was those ten tickling nails were now mere inches from the thrashing blonde’s fully exposed underarms. That dread thought of doom flashed quickly through her mind once again, Lilith was going to tickle her underarms. She was going to do it, she was going to run her fingers all over them and there wasn’t a thing in the world Dianne could do to stop it. The thought of her pending torture even trumped the blonde’s surprise at her normally timid friend’s current lack of bashfulness.

Not that the thought, or any other, ever had a chance to become anything more than a fleeting burst. With Lilith amusing herself and Juliet greatly, at the expense of Dianne’s bouncing bosom, the poor blonde howled with tormented laughter. Having such ticklish breasts had always presented itself as a problem, especially when it came to boys. In her teenage years the cautious younger Dianne had even turned down third or fourth dates if she thought second base might be a possibility.

“HELPME! HEEELLLHEHELP! Ahahahaaaa!” The thrashing woman screamed with defeat as Lilith’s nails sliding dangerously close to her stiff pink nipples.

Calling for help never worked, not in their neighborhood, but Dianne always held out hope. Perhaps one day a neighbor would take pity and finally run to her rescue, or perhaps a kindly stranger would wander by and feel the need to intervene. Unfortunately for the profusely sweating forty two year old, the latter possibility was far, far more likely. Having lived in the same house for over twenty years everyone in the surrounding houses had grown so used to hearing desperate howling laughter from the Taris household, it usually went ignored. The one time anyone did bother to interject didn’t particularly go in Dianne’s favor. To this day she still got a shiver run down her spine whenever she saw the handcuffs dangling from a police officer’s belt.

“Do it!” Juliet practically jumped with sadistic excitement as she watched Lilith’s teasing fingers circle the bare breasted blonde’s nipples like hungry sharks.

“NOHO! LILLYPLEASE! WEEEHeeheee!” Dianne cried as her words turned to a husky shriek and she tossed her head from side to side, knowing the consequences should the sharks begin to feed.

“Hmm…should I?” Lilly the asked rhetorically as her small frame bounced atop her struggling friend, she too knowing exactly what would occur if her fingers delved any deeper inward.

“NNNNO! Lilly DON’T! Eiiiieeeehhehee!” The helpless blonde’s gleaming body squirmed with terrified giggles as her mousy friend relentlessly circled her areola.

“Yes Lilly, do! She likes it!” Juliet egged her friend on, loving every second of Dianne’s horrified anticipation.

All three women knew the end result of touching poor Dianne’s rigidly stiff nipples, especially after so much prolonged tickling. Had they taken a moment to look between the kicking blonde’s long legs, the first thing anyone would have taken note of was the distinctive wet patch across the front of her skimpy bikini bottom. Unfortunately, neither of the two terrible brunette’s needed to take a peak as they were both well aware the effect tickling had on their topless friend.

Tickling, in a cruel and bitter curse of irony, had always turned Dianne on more than anything else. She hated it, she hated every ticklish screaming second, but her voluptuous body couldn’t get enough. Worse still, Juliet and Lilith happened to be among, what often seemed like an ever growing crowd of people, who knew more than one way to send her over the edge. Touching Dianne’s nipples was one such sure-fire way to force their highly aroused friend into a lustful, messy display.

“Not yet!” Lilith said and before she’d even finished her words sent all ten nails scribbling across Dianne’s taut stretched underarms.

“YYYYAAAAHAHAHAAA! NAAAHAHAA!” Pulling her arms harder than ever before Dianne screamed with a tsunami of unbridled laughter, causing Juliet to visibly struggle to keep her grip around the hysterical woman’s wrists.

Lilith planted herself down as she was nearly thrown clean into the pool when Dianne began bucking beneath her. The timid brunette knew touching the blonde there would make her crazy, she had seen it many times before, but it was still a surprisingly shocking experience. Dianne didn’t simply go just plain old crazy, she went berserk, a raving unhinged lunatic, her full red lips wide with suffering tortured screams, her eyes so far open you could see white around the entire blue iris. Had Lilith only seen a snapshot of the blonde’s anguished expression, she could have sworn Dianne was on fire.

With her friend thrashing beneath her, Lilith was putting half her effort into staying straddled. By all means, the frenzied near naked woman did not want to be tickled, several knees to the back from Dianne’s furiously kicking legs told Lilith as much. Fortunately for Lilith even a square kick lacked any real coordination or strength, resulting in little more than a sudden bump from her screeching friend. After Juliet’s merciless foot tickling and Lilith foraging for giggles around her upper body, Dianne had grown considerably weaker. Weaker for a woman who, when tickled, already lost a great deal of strength within the first few seconds.

Not one of the three woman knew how much time had passed, it certainly felt much longer for Dianne, but Lilith knew she wouldn’t be able to stay in the saddle for long. The helpless blonde may have been losing strength with each scribble of a nail, but Lilith’s own legs were beginning to feel the burn as she kept being pushed upward, and forcing herself back down. Somewhat saddened by the thought of finishing, Lilith’s conscious told her it wouldn’t be so cruel if she stopped now. Still, to end the festivities so soon would require something extra special.

Taking a brief moment to admire what she’d done, Lilith continued running her fingers playfully in the silky hollows of the forty two year old’s now bright pink underarms. Dianne’s locks were matted to her sweaty, bright red face, endless tears streamed down her aching cheeks, her head tossing wildly, neck stressed and red from excessive laughter. Lowering her eyes the normally mousy housewife gazed over the two large bouncing boobs before her, fleshy orbs gleaming with tickle induced sweat in the hot summer sun, two hardened pink nipples bobbing vulnerably on top. To everyone’s surprise, even her own, Lilith threw her inhibitions out the window, leaned forward, planted her elbows either side and without skipping a beat wrapped her full red lips firmly around Dianne’s right rigid nipple.

“AWOOOHAHAHAAAA!” Dianne’s voice cracked with a loud passionate moan coupled with newfound volume to her already uproarious laughter as she felt the intense warmth and hyper ticklish sensation consume her areole.

Juliet sat, her arms tired and still fighting to maintain grip, amazed and not a little delighted as she watched, barely blinking. Lilith continued to playfully dance her ten long nails all over Dianne’s helpless underarms, and now she’d added her sucking kissing lips to the fray. Juliet was almost sad she hadn’t thought of it herself, but a sense of pride kept any sour grapes away. For a fleeting second, the instigating brunette wondered what it might have been like to be in Dianne’s position, but after a piercing squeal ripped through the air Juliet dismissed the idea. Judging from the intense bellowing moans of pleasure that fought the increasingly hoarse and insane laughter, it would have been maddening.

She may not have had any clear plan of action, but it didn’t take long for Lilith to get into the swing of things. What had begun as soft suckling soon turned to harder, more passionate kissing. Keeping her fingers wiggling the recently adventurous brunette managed to hold her position quite well, her forearms squeezing around Dianne’s heaving rib cage, her own upperbody and sizeable bust pressed firmly against the cackling blonde’s convulsing tummy. With no reason left to employ restraint, Lilith snaked her long wet tongue around the stiffened nipple and lapped up the sweet salty taste of her friend’s aroused tickle sweat.

Unable to give up, unable to stop laughing and laughing, forced to bawl with inhuman levels of pleasure, Dianne could feel the inevitable swelling. Even if Lilith had stopped, it was too late. Of course, Lilith wasn’t going to stop, which only increased the rapid pulsating between the thrashing woman’s legs, clear creamy liquid seeping from beneath the blonde’s pink thong. As her mind began to flood with uncontrollable arousal the over stimulated mother of two took one last terrible mental note of the hellish ticklishness beneath her arms and Lilith’s ravenous mouth feasting upon her breast.

“AWHO! AWWHO! SHSHAHA! NA! NA! OHFFFUUAACCCK!” Forcing Lilith to hold on tight, Dianne tugged her arms free from Juliet’s grip and screamed with a seismic shuddering orgasm.

Digging her own long nails hard into Lilith’s back, Dianne clawed and clamped her long legs tight as hot juice pumped through her swimsuit. Unable to tickle, Lilith simply held on for the ride and continued to unashamedly kiss the wild blonde’s nipple. Off on the sidelines, Juliet stood in wide eyed awe as her two friend’s writhed amongst each other, if she hadn’t known better she could have sworn Lilith was experiencing a burst of her own steamy pleasure.

It took several long minutes for Dianne to finally release Lilith, who when sat up looked blushed and disheveled. Gasping for air the glowing blonde fell limp, her sides, soles and underarms all marked with traces of pink. Wandering casually around the deck chair, Juliet took Lilith’s hand, who with a shudder, carefully swung her leg and climbed off their drained friend. Looking down at Dianne both Juliet and Lilith had small smiles, the defeated blonde a much different picture than her state of blissful relaxation before they’d arrived, her bare breasts now wobbling in the open air, her soaking thighs still quivering.

“You see Lilith?” Juliet said as the two brunette housewives causally wandered back toward the house, leaving poor Dianne covered in her own sweat and juices, still letting out the occasional unintended giggle. “I told you it’d be fun.”

The End.

Epilogue.​

From his second story window, forty six year old Henry Wells looked across his backyard fence and into the adjacent yard. With his short, graying hair and single raised eyebrow the curious man stood his six-foot tall frame squarely in the center of the upstairs window, making no effort to conceal his presence. He was unconcerned, no one would notice, especially not the two women walking away in the opposite direction or, more importantly, the recently decimated blonde neighbor.

Thanks fellas! I'm glad you all liked it.

What did you guys think of the new, shorter length? Did it work for everybody, was it noticeable? Too short? I'd love to know because it's about half the length of my usual stories.

Thanks! :D

A great piece! Straight to the action, and packed with excellent description. You've got a great 'lee there, keep it up!

Juilet is quite the tickler. I wonder how she would fare as the 'lee, perhaps at the hands of Roe or even Roe and Dianne...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back