• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Found Story: Kim's Tickling Clit (FFFF/F) Adult and explicit

johntfs

TMF Regular
I found this story online and decided to post it here with minor changes for clarity, grammar, spelling, etc.

Kim's ticklish Clit

Kim stood for a moment in the shower of the girl's locker room letting the hot water cascade over her tired body. Practice had been very tiring, and she was ready to collapse. She could hardly wait to get home so that she could get a little sleep. College was tough, and since she had only recently moved to this town, she did not have many friends.

At eighteen years of age, Kim was a goddess. Her skin was a beautiful shade of ebony. Her hair was dark, silky and long. Her breasts were two perfect mounds, with perfect dark nipples standing fully erect at their tips. She was the type of girl that looked gloriously sexy with her clothes on, and indescribably beautiful naked as many women do. She was literally the perfect girl to be on the cheer-leading squad.

Practice had been rough; Eddington College had a game coming up, and the coach had worked them extra hard. By the time practice had ended, Kim's body had been covered in sweat. and her uniform had been plastered tightly to her body. She had undressed quickly, glad to get out of her clothes and feel cool air on her bare skin. Naked, she had padded eagerly off with the other girls to the showers to wash an afternoon of weariness from her tired body.

Kim squeezed more soap into her hands and began to rub it into her body, working it into a lather. Suds were worked gradually and with great pleasure over every inch of the beautiful African-American's skin. She ran soapy hands down her neck, and then over firm breasts and erect nipples, closing her eyes with pleasure as she did so. She wondered for a second whether or not she should masturbate now, excited by the thought of fondling her breasts with the constant danger of the other girls seeing her. She decided against it, however. She would wait until she got home for that.

Her hands worked over hard abdomen muscles, and then paused just before touching her glistening pussy, which had been shaved completely clean of all pubic hair. Kim had always been extremely ticklish all over her body, but there was one place in particular. No matter how much she was tickled on her tummy, no matter how long they tickled her ribs, no matter how mercilessly they tickled her feet, she would never reveal that the place where she was unbearably ticklish was her pussy. Upon entering puberty, she had come to the realization that the hair that had begun to sprout between her legs was very ticklish on her pussy and clitoris. So, she had begun to keep her pussy completely shaved. It was a bit of a catch-22 because without the protective coating of hair, the pussy was more sensitive then she could have imagined. Nevertheless, it was a small price to pay to avoid self-inflicted tickle torture. When showering, she had to wash between the legs very quickly and with extreme care as to avoid further ticklish effects on her area. Since she was unable to touch her vagina without squirming from extreme ticklishness, she had learned to masturbate herself to orgasm by fondling her breasts. As quickly as she could while still being thorough, Kim ran her soapy hands over her naked labia and through her slit. A shiver went through her body and she began to soap up her legs, relieved to have escaped torment for the day. It was not that she did not like tickling-- on the contrary she had a very strong fetish for it. She loved to be tickled mercilessly by her peers. It was just on her pussy that she could not stand.

"I finally let Jack lick my pussy," Kate was saying. "It felt sooooo good. I practically came the instant his tongue touched my clit. Lucky for me, Jack just couldn't get enough of my juices. He just kept licking."

"How many times did you come?" Julie asked.

"Eight," Kate said. "It was unbelievable!"

"Was it your first time getting eaten out?" Liz asked.

"Yeah," Kate admitted. "It kinda tickled, but mostly it was....mmmmmwonderful."

Liz started to masturbate herself slowly. "It's been a while for me. You're one lucky girl."

Grinning, Julie walked over too Liz and stood behind her. Reaching around with her fingertips, she started to play with Liz's pussy. Liz started to giggle a little. She reached behind her to gently finger-fuck kate, who let out a moan of pleasure. Moaning and giggling, the two cheerleaders slowly masturbated each other.

Alex, who had been rubbing her pussy silently in the shower next to Kim, looked over to the girl. "Aw, poor Kimmy. Are you feeling a little left out?"

Before Kim could respond, Alex had dropped to her knees in front of Kim and run her tung up the length of her naked slit. Kim let out a shriek of laughter, struggling to pull away from Alex who had encircled her hands behind her and pulled her pussy tight against her face, licking away hungrily like a kitten lapping up milk. Kim exploded with laughter. Desperately, she struggled to break free. Alex's tongue slipped all over her sensitive labia. It tickled so bad, she could hardly breathe. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAOOOOHPLEEEASENOOO!"

"What?" Alex stopped licking and looked up, but even then, she continued to brush at Kim's pussy with her fingertips, continuing to tickle.

"AHHHHAHAHAHHA," Kim shrieked. "YOU'RE TICKLING MEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Across from them, Liz and Julie were continuing to play with each other's pussies, while Kate had collapsed against the wall and was masturbating herself hard and desperate. Julie glanced up. "What's going on?"

Alex grinned lustily. "It seems like the new girl is extremely ticklish in a very fun place." She started to tickle Kim all over her pussy with both hands. Kim's entire body shook with laughs.

"Really?" Julie broke away from Liz and started towards the terrified Kim. Kate and Julie followed after. "Lay her on her back," Julie said. "Pin her down."

Before she knew what was happening, Kim found herself pinned on her back on the wet floor. Liz disappeared, and then reappeared with some jump-rope, and Kim was quickly tied at hand and foot.

"So," Julie said. "You're ticklish on your little cute ****! Wow! I mean, all us girls are somewhat sensitive, but you.... you're special. I'll bet that if I tickled your pussy-crack with a feather, you would almost die from laughter."

Desperately, Kim remembered being subjected to Jen's tickle torture. "Please," she begged. "Not my cunny. Anywhere but there.
Please. Tickle my tummy, or sides, or feet, or even my boobies. Please,on my tits. Please. My pussy is way too ticklish."

"Lick her!" Julie commanded, and instantly, Kate, Liz, and Alex all fell onto their stomachs and began to eat Kim out all at once. Kim's screams of laughter shook the shower room.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANOOONONONONONONAHHHHAHA HAHAAHAHAHPLEASENOOONOTONMYCUNNYHEHEHEHEHEH!"

Julie went into the locker room, then returned holder a long, stiff feather. She sat on Kims stomach and started tickling her nipples while the girls continued to give her pussy a merciless tongue-tickling. "I think it is time we told you something Kimmy," Julie said. "All of us cheerleaders here..... well, our group I should say. Have you ever wondered why none of the others hang out with us?"

Kim couldn't speak, only laugh and plead as the gang tickled and teased her most sensitives spots.

"I'll tell you," Julie said. "We all love to tickle. Nothing makes us hornier than stripping stark naked and tickle torturing each other. Sometimes, we all get together and masturbate together, imagining what it would be like to find a girl who was as ticklish on her little pussy as you are. You're what we've been waiting for all our lives."

Julie turned her body around and lay with her soaking wet pussy pressed against Kim's face. "Lick me!" She commanded. Kim obliged, laughing and licking at the same time. Her tongue slid all over Julie's labia and in and out of the head cheerleader's vagina. Julie let out a shriek of extreme pleasure. She lowered the feather against Kim's slit, and brushed it up and down. She could feel the increased vibrations from Kim's laughter erotically tickling her own sex.

Kate and Liz, now watching and overcome by lust, literally pounced on each other. Their fingers where moving before they were, and soon both girls were rolling naked on the floor, tickling each others breasts, ribs, and stomachs. Liz stopped tickling, and lay on her back, arms outstretched above her head. "Tickle me," she pleaded. Kate obliged, and started tickling Liz's hard ab muscles. Liz exploaded with giggles. "Hehehehheheheheheahahahahahahahhahayesssssss! "

Kate placed a hand on either side of Liz and savagly tickled her ribs. "Kootchy kootchy kooo!" she taunted.

Liz screeched. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!"

"What do you want?" Kate demanded.

"HAHAHAHAHHA," Liz laughed. "TICKLER LICKER! TICKLER LICKER!!!!!!"

This is what Kate had been waiting for. She lay on top of Liz, lowering her own dripping pussy to the girl's face, and pressed her own into Liz's. Both girls began to eat eachother eagerly while tickling each other's sides.

Julie continued to tongue-tickle Kim's pussy while Kim continued to lick Julies. Julie's clit was burning now, her body trembled with desire. All the wile, as Kim continued to laugh, it only sent vibrations through Julie's mound. Suddenly, orgasms rocked Julie's body. Pussy juice dripped from her slit. She moaned. Kim stopped licking, and Julie moved her pussy from Kim's face.

"Pleeehheheheheeeese," Kim pleaded. "Please no more.""Oh, we're almost done sweety," Julie said. "All we have to do
now is tickle you all over your body until you cum."

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Kim shrieked, but it was too late. Julie took the feather and started to trace it under her breasts. She stroked it lightly all around the sides of Kim's tits, and then around Kim's engorged nipples. All the while, she teased. "Kittchy kittcy koo. Aww, is poor Kimmy ticklish on her wittle titties?"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!" Kim screamed with laughter as her boobs were tickled. Then, her laughter increased in intensity as Julie continued to tickle her nipples with the feather while at the same time scratching lightly with her finger nails under her breasts.

"PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEE! NOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOTMYTITIESHEHEHEHHEEH!"

"Girls," Julie said. "I could use your help. Look at all her skin that's exposed. Why, her sides and amrpits are going to waste."

Alex, Kate, and Liz all came over to where Kim lay helpless and screaming with laughter. Alex sat at her feet, while Kate sat near her sides, and Liz at her pits. All four cheerleaders went to work. Alex raked her nails all over Kim's souls, Kate tickled her sides
mercilessly, Liz, tickled her under her arms, and all the while Jule continued to tickle Kim's tits.

All the while, Kim could feel her body beginning to react sexually. She was surprised to find herself becoming extremely horny. The experience of having her naked body ravished by the other cheerleaders was a turn on for her. To her horror, the more sexually turned on she became, the more sensitive she also became. The more sensitive..... the more ticklish. But the more she was tickled, the wetter her pussy became. And the more her clit burned.

"Now!" Julie yelled. "TICKLE HER PUSSY NOW!" Immediately, all four girls burried their toungs into Kim's pussy
and licked. Tongues slid in and out of her vagina. They slid all over her labia. They glided up and down her wet slit.
And they encircled and lapped at the tip or her aching clit. The clit tickling was the worse. Kim's eyes were squeezed shut.
her body bucked and struggled.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" She screamed. "NOT MY CLITTYHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!"

The more she struggled, the more frenzied became the tickling of her pussy. Julie pulled the last bit of Kim's hood away, took the feather and began sawing it over Kim's clit. Kim shrieked with desperate laughter and Julie slid the feather over one part of Kim's tortured nubbin, right across the most vulnerably nerved portion. Suddenly, without warning, Kim came. The orgasm hit her with such force, that she literally ejaculated pussy juice into the air. And scream of pure pleasure rocked her body.

The orgasm made her pussy more ticklish, and the girls continued to lick, tease and tickle. Kim's scream continued as orgasm after orgam rocked her tired body. After ten she lost count, and passed away into unconsciousness.

When she awoke, the four cheerleaders where all lying next to her, giggling and masturbating themselves gently. Noticing she was awake, Julie got up and lowered her pussy onto Kim's. Julie had long dark pubic hair, and she used to it erotically tickle Kim's bare pussy.

"Sooo," she cooed. "How did you like it?"

And Kim, who was giggling from the tickling, found herself saying: "I'm not quite sure. Maybe you'd better tickle me again."

Last edited:
Ah yes, this is the stuff dreams are made of...
Terrific job!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back