• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

if you don't laugh when tickled, do you still call hem ticklish?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
or just jumpy? If they have every other "classic ticklish reaction" except laughter, would you call them ticklish, or something else? Must you hear laughter? Probably a personal preference thing....:wiseowl:

I'd call them someone who wouldn't turn me on through tickling, but they'd most definitely be considered ticklish. There are many different reactions to being tickled, some people respond in several of them.

As for being ticklish, it is both a blessing and a curse.

Yes, they are still ticklish.

If I tickled a girl's sides, etc, and she jumped. Or.. if I tickled her feet, and she flexed, pointed, wiggled, or moved her toes or her feet while I was tickling her, I would still consider her ticklish, even if she wasn't laughing.

However, to be, laughter is still probably the best indication of a girl being ticklish.

Mitch

Speaking as a girl who a lot of times doesn't laugh when I'm being tickled, I can assure you, I'm still ticklish. Lots of squirming, fighting to get away, high-pitched squeaks and squeals. But laughter is a different story. For me, it's a control thing. I only surrender my laughter when I absolutely can't take it anymore. And it's usually not the tickling that prompts me to finally laugh out loud. The 'ler will usually make some funny comment, or do something goofy that breaks me down and gets me to laugh - and then all bets are off. The floodgates open and it's nearly impossible for me to stop laughing at that point (assuming the tickling is still going on). Which is why silent or serious 'lers don't work for me - they almost never get me to the point of laughter. And really, as much as I hate to surrender, without laughter, it's not a tickle session that will make any lasting impact on me (and certainly not one that I'll fantasize about later).

~Maggie

Yes, they are still ticklish.

if I tickled her feet, and she flexed, pointed, wiggled, or moved her toes or her feet while I was tickling her, I would still consider her ticklish, even if she wasn't laughing.

Mitch
I agree. There are many ticklish reactions other than laughter. :D

Yes, that would be fun trying to get the laugther out of you - if I know, you are just trying to hold it back and I just have to do the "right" (whatever this may be) thing to get you laughing.

Yes, that would be fun trying to get the laugther out of you - if I know, you are just trying to hold it back and I just have to do the "right" (whatever this may be) thing to get you laughing.

Well yea, if they're just 'holding it in', their 'fighting' of the laughter is what would be hot.
If they're reaction to tickling in general, however, is just movement and twitching, I would be bored SO FAST.

Yes, they are still ticklish. People react in different ways to being tickled. But there are those who would feel they are not. There are some so-called "experts" who watch tickle clips who feel a model is faking if they are not laughing and reacting to their specifications....

without laughing it sucks and the fun disappears, ticklish yes. They might just have other better spots that you need to find.

Well yea, if they're just 'holding it in', their 'fighting' of the laughter is what would be hot.
If they're reaction to tickling in general, however, is just movement and twitching, I would be bored SO FAST.

This in addition to the earlier comment about it just not being sexy. No laughing reaction = no fun.

But why is it no longer sexy or fun? Why is laughter so important? I've played with many guys and they all told me the way I reacted was sexy. I haven't played with one yet that has complained unless they were afraid they were going to hurt my feelings, but I doubt that was the case. Their under-pants really told the story. Have any of you people that sit around and post saying no fun and not sexy actually tickled a silent lee? You really need to try it.Being more silent is also a huge bonus. No gagging needed unless you want it for looks.

Last edited:
No need to get so defensive- it's just not my personal taste to tickle a lee who doesn't laugh. It feels empty to me. And yes, I have tickled a lee who was 'ticklish' but didn't laugh.
It's just *my opinion that tickling without laughing isn't sexy. Didn't say it was everyones.

But why is it no longer sexy or fun? Why is laughter so important? I've played with many guys and they all told me the way I reacted was sexy. I haven't played with one yet that has complained unless they were afraid they were going to hurt my feelings, but I doubt that was the case. Their under-pants really told the story. Have any of you people that sit around and post saying no fun and not sexy actually tickled a silent lee? You really need to try it.Being more silent is also a huge bonus. No gagging needed unless you want it for looks.

No need to get so defensive- it's just not my personal taste to tickle a lee who doesn't laugh. It feels empty to me. And yes, I have tickled a lee who was 'ticklish' but didn't laugh.
It's just *my opinion that tickling without laughing isn't sexy. Didn't say it was everyones.

I'm sorry if I sounded defensive. I didn't mean to sound defensive and I wasn't trying to single you out. I was just actually realty truly wondering. So many people say they don't like silent lees and I've always wondered why. I know it is not everyones opinion, but from what I've noticed on this site it feels like it is the majority. It is cool that you have actually played with a silent lee.

I've tickled a silent lee before. While they were clearly ticklish, them not laughing definitely lessened the experience for me. On the other hand, having a screaming obnoxious lee definitely isn't my favorite either, so if I had to pick between the two, I'd go with the silent lee. But generally speaking though, I prefer laughing lee's.

I personally am a fighter, i will try so hard to not laugh, though i know eventually i'm gonna break...

Oh, that one again :)

Yes, they are still ticklish. People react in different ways to being tickled. But there are those who would feel they are not. There are some so-called "experts" who watch tickle clips who feel a model is faking if they are not laughing and reacting to their specifications....

If they cant control their reaction, and they wouldn't have reacted that way if they weren't tickled, then yes, I think they are ticklish.

So *ticklish* people react in many different ways.

This however does in no way mean that all reactions must be accepted as a sign of ticklishness, and that we therefore can never say "fake". The far out example: "I am really, really ticklish, and I show it by looking bored and polishing my nails." The realistic example is the 'lee who screams at the same pitch thorughout a clip, no matter where, how - and IF - she is beeing tickled.

The place I like being tickled most is my feet and legs , it does tickle but I can hold the laugh back it also makes me very hot and want to cum really bad so bad I will beg to but as I said I can hold back the laugh. Now there are other places that are just plain torture and I hate it because I can't take it for very long and will start coughing and gagging and to me that's no fun. Either place will make me give in and agree to almost anything it's just the one I like I can last a bit longer and it brings on sexual torment for me. I know lol everyone wants to know where the torture spot is. Well I'm not tellin LMAO

I think that if someone is showing the characteristics of being tickled minus the laughter they should still be considered ticklish Since being tickled is a type of body violation according to research I don't think laughter has to necessarily take place though the other reactions may.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back