• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(8/16/11)* Tall Sarah's First Time - "I'm Crying!!" *MF/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Tickle Intensive - *(8/16/11)* Tall Sarah's First Time - "I'm Crying!!" *MF/F*

Sarah is a tall, fair skinned red-headed beauty with long legs and large, size 10 soles. From the tips of her long toes to the soft hollows of her armpits, this girl is EXCRUCIATINGLY TICKLISH – and she frickin’ HATES IT!! Be forewarned, this is an intense clip. Her “tickle virginity” is not taken, it’s RIPPED from her!

Kelli wants a bit of helping t0rturing this tall cutie, so she employs the help of Mr. Intensive, making Sarah’s first experience being restrained and tickled a double team event! When her ticklers whisper their nails down her ticklish soles, Sarah grits her teeth, her face turning red as she fights to contain herself. She lasts about 3 seconds before she bursts out laughing HYSTERICALLY. In no time flat, Sarah is screaming, begging, and insulting Kelli and Mr. Intensive as they apply their fingernails, baby oil, dual hairbrushes, and the comb to her INSANELY TICKLISH FEET!! Within two minutes, Sarah’s makeup is running as she TEARS UP from the intense tickle t0rture!! Sarah screams just as loudly when her tormentors move to her upperbody, digging into her sides and armpits, cursing as she fights like a wildcat to evade her captors.

Sarah is completely WRECKED in this clip. If you ever wanted to see how those girls who screech at you not to tickle them would react if they were restrained and forced to take it, don’t miss this clip!

This clip is mostly foot tickling with one upperbody segment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LCI99TB

Attachments

• SarahCant (74).jpg
    SarahCant (74).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,311
  • SarahCant (23).JPG
    SarahCant (23).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 862
  • SarahCant (5).JPG
    SarahCant (5).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 715
  • SarahCant(37)sd.jpg
    SarahCant(37)sd.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 741
  • SarahCant(70)S.jpg
    SarahCant(70)S.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 719
Sarah's bonus pics.

Attachments

• SarahCant(29)sd.jpg
    SarahCant(29)sd.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 403
  • SarahCant (12).JPG
    SarahCant (12).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 388
  • SarahCant(61)S.jpg
    SarahCant(61)S.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 432
  • SarahCant(57)sd.jpg
    SarahCant(57)sd.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 488
  • SarahCant(54)S.jpg
    SarahCant(54)S.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 463
Bonus pics and Sarah's sole shots. Size 10.

Attachments

• SarahCant(42)S.jpg
    SarahCant(42)S.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 381
  • SarahCant(46)S.jpg
    SarahCant(46)S.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 534
  • SarahCant (1).JPG
    SarahCant (1).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 441
  • SarahCant (2).JPG
    SarahCant (2).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 362
  • SarahCant (3).JPG
    SarahCant (3).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 361
Dude you are just getting better and better. I really like your taste/ability to get the women you get. Tall women with big feet are so awesome to watch in tickling clips and you just keep bagging them!

Dude you are just getting better and better. I really like your taste/ability to get the women you get. Tall women with big feet are so awesome to watch in tickling clips and you just keep bagging them!

^ Agreed 100%...Nice work fella, your models are wicked to watch...and bigger the foot the more for the ticklers to play with too lol.

She is gorgeous, tall long-haired redhead w/big boobs, damn. Would love to see an upper body clip w/her spreadeagled, wearing a bikini, or less.

Thanks for all the pics, great clip/model.

Fantastic!! I would love to see her in some nylons, she would go berserk in them... great job again!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back