• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 19

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Amy has a thing for tickling females. She finds it more enjoyable than tickling guys. And who can blame her right? Tickling sexy females soft skin is quite fun. Amy was a playful monster, like the others, but she liked the dominatrix look. She wore tight leather pants and a leather shirt. Also, unlike the others, she liked the use of tools. While she was walking around she saw that she had caught the eye of a female. She’s wearing short blue jean shorts that barely cover her butt and a tub top showing her nice, firm, tanned abs. Her name was April. Like Jack’s victim, she agreed to go somewhere and be tickled tortured.

Tickle Monster Saga 19

“Into the Bird's NEST Part 4: NEST in April”​

Amy kneeled by April’s feet with a bucket of tools next to her. First Amy used her hands, tickling April’s soft feet. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHahahHEHAHahhahehehhaHAHAHAHAEH”
“Does that tickle?” Amy asked, knowing the answer.
“Yes!”
“Good. I wonder what I could do to make it tickle more.” Amy takes out lotion and starts rubbing it on April’s feet and in between her toes and then starts to tickle her feet
“Woahhahahahahehahahehaha!” April laughs. Amy takes out a sponge and starts rubbing it on April’s feet like she was cleaning them and the lotion was soap. April burst out laughing. HEHEHAHAHEHAHAHAHAAHEHAHAHAEHAHEHA!” Amy scrubs up and down. “TttahhhahahehahaheHEHEHAHAHa. Stop! HahahehHAHAHEHAHEHAHAHEHAHAHEAH!”
“Someone has ticklish feet.” She says. She drops the sponge and takes out a feather. She uses that to tickle inbetween April’s toes.
“Hahahahehehahahehahahehahaheha! HEahhehaHAHAHehahah!” She laughs, wiggling her feet. “Stop!” April screams. Amy drags the feather around the center of April’s feet. She starts wiggling her feet quicker. “HehehaEHHAHEHAhehahEHHEHAHAHE!!” Amy stands up and smiles. She grabs two feathers and walks towards her knees. Amy slides the feathers under both of April’s knees. She starts giggling. “Hehehehehe. Hehe. Heheahah.” Amy slides the feathers up to her thighs, spinning them. “HAHehahhehahah!
“You enjoying this?”
“Maybe.” April said hesitantly.
Amy got the lotion and started rubbing it on April’s bare thighs. Amy then takes the sponge that she was using earlier and starts rubbing it on the back of April’s thighs. Her legs shot up as far and as fast as they could. “HEHAHhahahhehahahehahahehahahehahaheha! That’s worse than normal! Hawheahahehaha!” April screams. Amy keeps scrubbing. April’s legs keep shaking. Amy drops the sponge and starts tickling the inside of April’s legs with her fingers. “Hehehahehahahehaha!” Amy slides her fingers inside April’s shorts and start pressing down on her legs. “Hehehehahahehaha! Hahahehahahehahaha!” Amy then took out a feather and slid it inside April’s belly button and started spinning it. “Woah hahahehahehahehahahehaha.” Amy kept spinning while tickling April’s sides with her other hand. “HEHAHehahaehahaheha.” Not wanting to leave out the belly, Amy rubbed lotion on April’s soft, slender, bare belly and started scrubbing it. “Hehaheahhaheahehahehaha. Stop! Please! Hehahehahehahahahehahaheha.”
“I’m not done yet.” Amy scrubbed harder.
“HahehaheHAHehahahehhahahehaha!” Amy started slowly walking her fingers up April’s sides. April giggled, softly. “Please no. I know where you’re going. Please don’t.”
“Oh, I will. You’re going to get it now.”
Amy attacked both of April’s armpits. April bucked around, wanting to jump out of her body. “HWHAHAHEHAHEHAHAHEHAHEHAHA. Not there! HEAHEAHHAHEAHHAHAHAHA!”
“Oh, yes there.”
“HEHAHEAHAHAHHEHAHEHAHAHA.” Amy grabbed two feathers and started spinning them quickly on both armpits. April tried to bring down her arms but nothing happened. All she could do was laugh; and laugh she did. “HehaheHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHA.”
Amy dropped the feathers. “I wonder how your armpits would do against the lotion.”
“Please not that.”
“Oh, I think I will.” Amy took the lotion and lathered it on both her armpits. April was laughing while this was happening. “Oh, you’re pretty ticklish there huh? I’m not even tickling you. Just putting something on them and you’re laughing.”
“Yes!” April screamed. Amy picked up the sponge and grabbed a second sponge. She lightly scrubbed both of April’s armpits. “HeHAHEHAhehahaheha.”
“Oh, I think this is going to be fun.”
“Hehahah. No, it won’t be. Heahahehaha” Amy started scrubbing April’s armpits harder, “HEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHAHEHAHEHHAHA HEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHAHEHAHAHA!” April was going crazy. She was moving right and left, up and down, whichever way she can to try to get away from the tickling.
“Gosh, your armpits really are ticklish. Far more ticklish compared to any part on your body. I wonder why that is.”
“I don’t… HEHAHEHAHEHAHHEAHHEHAHEHAEHAHHEHA… know. HEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHAHAEHHAH.”
“I wonder if I scrubbed all the lotion off.” Amy wondered.
“HAHEHAHEHaHEHAHEHA. Maybe! HEHAHEHAHEHAHAHE!”
“Oh well. I’ll scrub anyways. This is far too much fun.”
“HEHAHEHEHAHEAHHEHEAHHEHAHEHEHAHAHEA! HEHEHAHEHEHHAHEHA.”
“Do you want me to stop?”
“Yes! HEHEHAHEHAHEHEHEHAHEHAHA.”
“Okay.” Amy drops the sponges. “The scrubbing that is.” Amy starts tickling April’s armpits with her fingers. Digging in deep.
“HEHAHEHAHEAHHEHAHAHEHAHAHEHAHA! HAHEHAHEHAHEHAHAHAHEHA!”
“This is such a nice spot.”
Amy started to slowly make circles around April’s armpits. Occasionally poking her armpits. “HehehaHAHAHehaha. HehaHhahahehahehahehaHEHEHEHEHEHAHahahehah.”
Amy stops. “Are you doing okay?”
“Exhausted.”
“I bet. Those are some pretty ticklish armpits.”
“Yeah.” April says. Amy goes back to tickling the armpits. “HehaHEHAHEHAHHEHAHEHAHAHEAHAHEHAHAHEHA! HehahehahehaheHAHEHAHAHEHAHEHAHEHAH."
Amy stops again. “Had enough?”
“I think so.”
“I think so too.” Amy unties April arms and quickly kisses April on the cheek. Amy then goes down to April’s feet. And quickly starts to tickle them.
“HEHAHEHEHAHehahahehahehahaheha!” April ties to grab Amy’s hands. Amy stops and unties April’s feet. Amy smiles at April and then walks off. April checks out Amy’s butt as she walks off.

THE END​

Last edited:
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back