• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE divas AJ and Kaityn feel their feet

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
Previous Story - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Eve-and-Beth-will-they-talk&highlight=torres

When we last saw the mystery man he and his goons were torturing Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix by tickling the soles of their bare feet with feathers. however the man got word that Torres and Phoenix didnt know anything about his missing diamond ring but some other WWE divas did

the man left his goons to torture Eve and Beth more to get any information whatsoever out of them while he continued his search for the ring. His search lead him to newer divas AJ and Kaitlyn

Both divas have since been captured, AJ tied to a chair with her bare feet propped up while Kaitlyn is tied to a chair facing her best friend. Both are blindfolded

"Welcome girls" said the Man
"Who are you? Whats going on" Replied the nervous Kaitlyn
"My name is of no importance, what I'm after is of importance" shot back the man
"What is it you want?" quizzed the new diva AJ
"My diamond ring" said the man

Both divas seemed to be confused but the man was convinced that one of them knew where his missing ring was.

"I know one of you know and I will get it out of you, I know that the WWE divas are involved in the whereabouts of my ring and I'm determined to find out where it is" the man said
"But we're new, we dont know much about what goes on" said AJ
"Yeah we keep to ourselves" replied Kaitlyn

The man shook his head and reached to the inside of his jacket pulling out a feather unbeknownst to the captured girls

"I dont have time to mess around, I'll get this out of you and I know just how" replied the man
"WhWhWhat are you going to do?" asked AJ
"You'll see" said the man grinning

With that the man moved inbetween the two girls and looked at them both, he squatted down finally focusing on AJ. The man took the feather and started to brush it left and right across the bare soles of AJ

"Ha-haha-hahahaHEHEHEEEEEEEY WHAHAHAT AREHEHE YOU DOING HAHAHAHAHA" Laughed AJ as the feather tickled both her captive soles
"TALK!" screamed the man
"NAHAHAHAAAAAAT TICKLING ANYTHAHAHAHAHHING BUT TICKLING HAHAHAHAAAHA STAHAHAAHAP!" screamed AJ
"Where is my ring!" the man demanded to know
"I HAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAVE NO IDEHEHEHEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEHEHEA I SWEHEHEHEHEHEAR!!!" AJ was trying to struggle free, she couldnt stand tickling

The man stopped and turned to face Kaitlyn who was in the same position as her friend

"Fine, maybe your friend knows!" shouted the man

With that the man took his feather and started to tickle the bare soles of Kaitlyn just as he'd done with AJ before her

"No-hahaha-no plehehease-PLEHEHEHEHEEEASE I KNOW NOTHING PLEHEHEHEEEEEEASE" Screamed the super ticklish Kaitlyn
"One of you knows something!" The man was getting angry now
"NOHOHOHOOOOOOT THE FEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEEHET PLEHEHEHEHEEEEASE DONT TICKLEHEHEHEEE MY FEEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHET!!!" screamed Kaitlyn who could never stand having her bare tootsies tickled
"Please leave her alone! we dont know anything" pleaded AJ who wanted nothing more than to help her friend
"SHEHEEHEHEHEEEES RIGHT WEHEHEHEHEEE DONT KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kaitlyn was in tears now, she wanted the foot tickling to stop... it did

The man said nothing, he placed the feather down and pulled out an electric toothbrush from his inside pocket, he turned it on and turned to AJ

"Fine, maybe this may convince you to talk" said the man as he started to run the toothbrush all over AJ's ticklish tootsies
"OHOHOHOHHHHHHHOHOH MY GOHOHOHOOOOOOOOD STAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAP I DONT KNOW ANYTHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAING PLEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAP" AJ was screaming, her feet were so sensitive

AJ was on the verge of passing out, the man noticed this and turned to Kaitlyn. He used the toothbrush on her helpless soles
"NAHAHAO NOHOHOHOOOOOOHO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO MOREHEHEHEHEHEEEEHE PLEHEHEHEASE NO MOEHEHEHE I CAHAHAHANT STAHAHAHAHND IT" Kaitlyn was trying to fight it but her tootsies were just too ticklish and they were being tortured
"This continues till one of you talks!" with that the man inserted the toothbrush inbetween Kaitlyn's toes
"OHHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO STAHAHAAAAAAAHAHA OKAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAY OKAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAY ILL TAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHALK ILL TAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHALK JUST STAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAP" Kaitlyn couldnt take anymore

The man stopped the tickling and smiled, he gave Kaitlyn chance to catch her breath

"I...I.......I dont know where.... it is..... but I know........ someone who might...." said Kaitlyn out of breath
"Who? You better tell me or the tickling will continue!"
"No please! No more, I'll talk... We havent seen it but we've heard Natalya talking about some diamond ring... Try her" confessed Kaitlyn

"Your cooperation is much appreciated" smiled the man "however I cant allow you to leave just yet....... Boys" The man looked in to the shadows as two men with feathers appeared

"Make sure they continue to feel their feet, I have somewhere to be" The man said as he exited the room. With that the two men took positions at AJ and Kaitlyns bare feet and began to tickle them with their feathers

"WAHAHAAHAAAAAAAIT WEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEHEHE TOLD YOU WHAHAHAAAAAAT WEHEHEHEEEEE KNEHEHEEEEEEEEEEHEHEW!" Screamed AJ
"THEHEHEHEEEEEEERES NOTHING MOREHEHEHE WEHEHEHEEEEEEHEEEEE CAN TEHEHEEEEEEEEHEHELL YOU!!" laughed Kaitlyn

But it was no use, the men had their orders to torture the divas. We go to outside where the man gets in to his car, riding off

EDIT: Spelt Kaitlyn wrong in the thread title damn it lol

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back