• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~ Aunt Claire's Feet Part 2 w/ pics ~

flecke

TMF Novice
...deleted...( I am very sorry for allowing a couple of jerk-offs to make me upset and pull the story. That will not happen again. People need to think and feel the way that they do...I guess that is forum life, and the reason I don't post much. You always have trolls looking to nay-say anything and everything when ever you post anything. Thank you for everyones patience )

Attachments

• P8220150.JPG
    P8220150.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,661
  • P8220149.JPG
    P8220149.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 872
  • P8220151.JPG
    P8220151.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,738
  • 5695051495_48ff3a84ba.jpg
    5695051495_48ff3a84ba.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 2,667
Last edited:
omg dude i love these!!! i hope you get more pics like this cuz are the best i have ever saw

...deleted...( I am very sorry for allowing a couple of jerk-offs to make me upset and pull the story. That will not happen again... Thank you for everyones patience )
Does this mean you'll repost part 2? I'd like to read it.

I've been waiting for part 2 please repost, she's sweet in her hay-day i bet she was smoking hot!!
Flecke, don't let those douche bags bother you, (remember small minds - small thoughts) They're jealous because they do not have good times to share! Please write on Bro!

I really don't think anyone has posted this so I will say it:
*ahem*
Repost

She would be around 51 now. I'd date her! :p Pretty lady! A little young for me, but so what?

Yeah people here don’t believe this sorta stuff. Happens to me too.

Did you get her sexy feet insane Did you get to use your tongue and worship her sexy feet &#55357;&#56841;

I'm just still a little lost on the sock cutting thing. I mean how frequently does that happen and why doesn't she question it or get mad about it? If I were a sleep and my nephew and their friend snuck up on me and took my shoes off, cut off my socks, and tickled my bare feet while I was sleeping, I would be pissed.

I mean the shoes and tickling are whatever, but the socks are my property and they cost money, as cheap as they are. If that's happening frequently, I mean idk.

The original poster has not been on TMF in a decade. Last login was 2013. Long gone.

Your aunt is very pretty, and her feet are fine looking.

As for the people who caused you to pull the story.

While I understand your feelings, in a forum this size, I've learned that one cannot let other people's opinions get to them too much.

Post what you want, based on you.

You cannot control other's reactions, only what you post, and how you react to it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back