• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jack's Tickle Slave (Part II)

Ticklerdes

TMF Poster
Here's the second part of the request. It's much shorter than the first, but I like it all the same. I thought I'd do something interesting in this part, and instead of having the narration from the point of view of the tickler, the narration is still third person, but third person from Casey's perspective.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Casey knocked on Jack’s apartment door, he was excited. He had managed to turn his sexy girlfriend into his tickle slave for the weekend. And now, at noon, she was back for more.

He opened the door, and there she was, in a long coat.

“Going to invite me in?” she asked.

“Right away.” he said, letting her step into the apartment.

He closed the door behind her, and took her coat. He was surprised to see that under the coat, she was wearing nothing but that little green bikini he had fantasized tickling her in. Of course, she couldn’t know that.

“You’ve come dressed appropriately, I see.” Jack said, looking her over.

“You approve then?” she said, lifting her arms above her head and twirling once, so he could get a good look at her.

“I approve, my tickle slave.” he said, as he quickly reached out and trapped her ribcage in his tickling grasp.

Casey gasped and immediately turned into a sexy giggling blob.

“I have something new for you today.” he said, leading her into the small living room of his house. There was really nothing in this room, except for a strange looking wooden frame in the centre of the room.

“Jack? What is that...?”

“No questions. As of now, you may not speak unless spoken to.”

Casey, remembering the rules of her tickle slavery, complied.

Wasting no time, Jack quickly led her over to the frame, and secured her in it. The board held her in a kneeling position, with her arms strapped to wooden boards, diagonally above her head. Her torso was arched slightly forwards as well. He took a piece of cloth out of his pocket, and wrapped it around her eyes.

Casey felt extremely vulnerable. Here she was, strapped to a strange frame, nearly naked with her upperbody arched forwards, and her arms secured tightly above her head. There was no way she could defend herself.

Before she could even finish the thought, she felt Jack’s wiggling fingers plunge into her underarms, scraping and tormenting her defenseless skin.

“Haahaaahaaa!! HAHAHAHA!” her sexy laughter filled the air as she tried to escape, but was completely unable to prevent the tickling sensations she now felt travelling lower along her sides. He stopped at her ribcage, and begun to play her like in instrument, tickling each rib finely, and every so often sneaking in a little tickle on her underarms.

Casey could hear Jack laughing at her, amidst her own hysterical giggling, and she felt his hands flutter down her body to her waist. Casey felt his hands slowly get a firm grip, and without warning, he began to squeeze her waist methodically, driving her into ticklish hysterics.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HEEEHEEEHAAAAA!” Casey screamed and laughed, as she felt one of Jack’s hands begin to prod and massage the area just below her navel. That hand poked around, and raked up and down her delectable abdomenal area, fluttering tortously over her ticklish skin. The hand had left her waist, and was now contributing to the excruciating tickling of her arched forwards tummy.

Casey was still screaming with all her laughter, but she was still able to notice that one of his hands had stopped tickling her.

“This may get in the way...” she faintly heard Jack say, as she felt something tugging at her bikini top. Soon after, she felt it fall off her chest and reveal her perfect chest, leaving every inch of her torso at the mercy of her boyfriend, now her master.

Jack slid both his hands tauntingly up and down her sides, each time more firmly, driving at another cruel tickle torture. She felt one hand leave her body, as the other began to trace circles around her breasts. She was instantaneously shocked to realize how sensative her chest was to the tickling, and new it would just get worse from there.

She was right. She realized where the other hand had gone, now that she felt a light brush flutter over her curves. Jack had goten a feather somehow, and was fluttering it over her breasts, as the fingers on his other hand accented the sensations.

Her hysterical laughing had turned more to silent gasps and giggles. Though it tickled no less, it was just a different sensation.

Jack stopped. She felt his hands no longer in torturous contact with her bare skin. She couldn’t hear him either. She got a bit nervous.

“Jack?” she said. No answer.

Suddenly, she felt the tickly shock of ten fingers raking up and down her stretched and helpless underarms, and she immediately exploded into hysterics once more.

“Time for round two, my tickle slave.” he said, as he untied her from her bonds.

He led her, still blindfolded, into his bedroom. He down on his bed, and brought Casey to lie on top of him, so her back was touching his front. Working quickly, he chained her limbs to each bedpost, so she was in a tightly tied spread eagle position, with Jack underneath him.

This was a position Jack had always wanted to try. He creeped his hands up her sides, and brought them to rest on his girlfriend’s breasts.

“Are you enjoying yourself Casey?” he asked her, kissing her neck.

“All that matters is that you are enjoying yourself, my master.” Casey had goten into her role. How like her, to play along with everything. What a girl.

Jack fluttered his fingers over her chest, before crawling them down her ribs and to her tummy, where he ruthlessly dug in to her helpless and soft skin. He could feel her stomach muscles tightening involuntarily under his expert touch, and she could feel some of Jack’s tighten under her. He knew she’d be able to, but he was far to occupied with playing with his tickle slave to care.

“Heehee! HAAHAAHeee!! HAHAHAHAHA!” Laughter poured out of her sweet lips, as Jack took full advantage of her uncovered and immobile body.

She had already given up on struggling against her bonds, and had degenerated into a hysterical fit of laughter, as Jack spiderwalked his fingers up and down her vulnerable sides. He tickled every inch of her body that he could reach, each part completely exposed and undefended.

He dragged his fingertips up her sides, until he came to her underarms once more. With the added leverage from being beneath the ticklish body, he cruelly poked into her soft armpits with his fingers, wiggling with added pressure.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” She screamed, laughing as hard as she ever thought she could.

He left one hand there to tickle her underarm relentlessly, as the other hand went dancing around her fully displayed torso. Jack tickled her stomach, her sides, her ribs, her breasts, and pretty much anywhere that he could reach.

Finally, he stopped the tickling. He had gone on for quite some time, and she was completely weak. He untied her, took her blindfolf off, and got out from beneath her. She lay next to him, calming herself for a good few minutes, as Jack stared at her.

Finally, he reached over and rested his hand on her stomach.

“Still think I’m boring?” he asked, smiling.

She looked at him, rolled close to him and kissed him passionately.

Good story! I hope we will be hearing from Jack and Casey again.

Good Writing!

:D Putting my 2 cents in.
Good writing, I hope that you continue to post more stories. Love the Tickling + eroctic style:devil: :devil: Always have. The tickle slave part well;) who knows I might would enjoy that with the right person.
:whip: Venus :whip

I enjoyed it!

Ticklerdes , I read the first part...got frustrated but only for a moment :) and then I saw part 2 :) great story. I would love to see this grow ;) what do you think?

:jester:Happy Tickling:jester:
Tracy:p

TicklerDes

TicklerDes, do you have any more stories that you have written?
I loved the one you wrote by the way, I am sure a lot of others did as well :) Thanks!
:cat: Katherine

Luv2bt&tickled, where can I get something like you have for your sig??
It is awesome! I have saw many logos or what ever they are called and they look great, I would like to have one to. :)
:bunny: Katherine

Other stories by yours truly

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

And yes, I have other stories. My favorite of which is a three part series called "Celetsial Tickling" it's a mythological type theme, should be about two months back.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back