• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle buddies...

cue

TMF Expert
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have tickling buddies?

My husband is my only 'ler. But as I sit here, dying for a tickling fix, I'm wondering if anyone else gets like, too. I keep thinking that I'm going to get a tickle buddy, sort of like a back-up for those times when my husband isn't available. Right now, he's still stuck at work, having to work 12-hours because one of the guys on the press is on vacation.

So, I pose this question: does anyone have a "back up" for their own moments like this?

I only have one tickle buddy and we are not romantically together. She is the only girl I have had tickle sessions with. I dont get to tickle torture her as much as I would like though. :p

When my boyfriend is busy for a weekend or whatever I definitely take the opportunity to hang out and play with tickle buddies I met before I got together with my S.O. It's all about defining the terms with your man and making sure your relationship is secure enough that it wouldn't cause rifts or insecurities. I wouldn't call them "Back ups" so much, but they're friends I usually don't get to see because the boyfriend has priority of course!
I've also found that it's actually a good thing to play with others sometimes because I've learned some tricks and other fun things that I then brought back into the play between my boyfriend and I, so I think it's fun and interesting to spice things up :)

I agree I think as long as your husband knows and is ok with it i say go for it. I would definately discuss the terms and boundries with your husband first

Nah, what he doesn't know, can't hurt him.

HE SAYS: As another poster mentioned, it's all about comfort zone with your Significant Other. My work takes me away from the love of my life for extended periods of time, and since she is heteroflexible I encourage her to find tickle-buddies who are girls. As to other guys, she has no interest and I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with it since tickling is a sexual thing for us, but the important thing is that we've discussed it. She has had some great play sessions with girls she knows.

I am SUPER TICKLISH and a great ler in LA... want to try me? Any takers? How about being tickled by a couple? Maybe you can get her and I back too?

My cousin Julie is my tickle buddy, now i know what your thinking and its non sexual, we tickle each others feet and she'll let me tickle her belly button and for those who are uncomfortable with it that is your opinion and your entitled it but as long as she and I are comfortable with it and it goes no further that just playful tickling then i'm ok with it

I know that hubby wouldn't like it if he knew someone else was tickling me. And I'm not going to actively start searching for a "tickle buddy". I was just curious to know if there were those who did have tickle buddies, while being in a relationship.

As long as we're on the subject, what's the most effective way of searching out tickle buddies? Craigslist? Alt.com or CollarMe? (OK Cupid? Naah...)

I used to, but haven't had one in months. Relationships and pointless drama put an end to them. Would like to get into that groove again. Sessions whenever and a lady to just hang out, bowl, hit the movies with, etc. Till then, just keeping busy with work.

Yes I have had and will probably keep having tickle buddies. Being in an open relationship is awesome(We're coming up on the two year anniversary). I'd recommend everyone be in one, but I understand the reasons why most people are against it.

My tickle buddy is one of our previous clients of tickle therapy. The girl can be tickled litterally to tears and she actually hates being tickled, but loves the feeling after the intense session.
She said: "It's kind of torture.. But then it feels so cool".
So she is good sport and much fun to play with and try new things.

It's all about tickling as therapy and emotional release, testing her willpower and breaking her into tears and silent laughter.
We have nothing sexual, because that's not about it.

Last edited:
My tickling/bondage buddy used to be my ex-girlfriend. Recently we decided to not continue playing around due to drama and things getting complicated. I'd love a new tickling buddy; not easy to come by. :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back