• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling, RPing, Foreplay and games.

Mehcookie

TMF Poster
This thread is to share your foreplay or roleplaying ideas and experiences with tickling.
Also, share all the creative tickling games you've created, or atleast some.

All I can say is that I had a lovely roleplay today and I couldn't have had a better Sunday. n.n Considering all Sundays for me just suck. Today rocks! I love Sept 4th now. n.n

We turned the pokemon trading card game into a tickling game

Okay well, Pokemon has elements. Fire, Grass, Water, Normal, Dark, Fighting, Steel, Psychic, Electric. Each element stood for a spot on the body. So each deck would have you would choose the elements of which you wanted to tickle. So if Fire was feet and Water was pits, You would make a deck and if you won you could tickle them there. However it is a little more complex, Each player has six prize cards, each time you win a battle you gain a card. Each card counted for a minute, so if you won you'd get to tickle them for 6 minutes. For every card that the other player had left of their prize cards that would add a minute to their torture. The minimum time was 7 minutes. If the loser had all 6 of their prize cards, then each card would count for two minutes. So they would be tickled for 24 minutes instead. Too make things even more intense, if you win matches in a row, you add 2 minutes to the total tickle time. We would play for hours.

That game sounds awesome. Now to find a girl who likes pokemon and ticklingo but more importantly likes me....hmm....this could be awhile.

well, if she is really likes you, you can easily shorten that time, If she is a bit of a nerd that easily will result in her liking pokemon, and if she is't totally into tickling, modify the game a bit to work for her. We have more complex rules to this game that i didn't say, because if they aren't into pokemon or tickling you can't even use those rules.

I came up with this one game called Tickle Anatomy. Since I'm going to school to become a doctor, I thought of a fun way to review the muscles in the body while having fun tickling :D The way the game goes is while you are tickling your lee, you will call out the muscle(s) your are tickling and the nerve that innervates the muscle. You do this in sections such as the upper body, midsection and lower body. After you get done reviewing each muscle in each section with the lee its time for a quiz :D The Ler points to any muscle and ask what is the name of that muscle or what nerve innervates it. If the lee get is wrong then the ler get to tickle the lee's worst spot for 5 minutes; however, if the lee get it right then they get revenge on the ler for 5 minutes. I play this with every session and found out that no one has gotten any answers right. I guess tickling them while going over the muscles makes it kinda hard :D

Well, that and I would tickle Nurse Olivia for seven hours straight and four hours gay. :D

*thinks about doing this, doesn't get a thing done for the next three days

Redheads. What can I say? #homina

My friend had a crazy idea one day.. Me being on the receiving end of course. And no, I haven't
done/tried it yet lol but I think its a little too much for the innocent people of TMF :p

My friend had a crazy idea one day.. Me being on the receiving end of course. And no, I haven't
done/tried it yet lol but I think its a little too much for the innocent people of TMF :p

That is a crazy idea!

yes now i do, but crazy ideas aren't necessarily bad ones

Omg I think my brain lacks creativity lol. These are some great ideas.

I like having the lee hide something of the Ler's such as a cellphone or car keys and the Ler has to tickle the location out of the lee. Like an interrogation.

I've played the interrogation games with my BF. I always seem to be the one being interrogated!! It's fun to adopt a naughty characters and use tickling as a kind of foreplay. If you have some imagination there is tons of fun to be had!!! ;)

I like the idea of calling out the muscles and body parts as you tickle them, even though neither of us are medical people. Another one I like is to write a word with a fingertip on the back or the sole of the foot which can be tickly enough itself. If you guess right you get to write the next word on your partner, if not they get to tickle you. You can add in all sorts of forfeits and introduce things like losing your socks or top or having your hands/ankles restrained or having to hold a certain position while being tickled.

Hi !!!
I'd like to kniw some role-games inface in next weekend ot her other weekend i will meet a girl and i have to know what tickling games to do to her !!!
i know only one ad she puts her hands on the wall, at the top and under her fingers she has to hold one coin.
I start tickle her, and she has to keep hands to the wall so the coins do not fall down. After 5 minutes she will win coins she will keep on the wall.
but is only one!!! i need to know some others !!!
please help me !!!
thanks

Hi Coffee

'I like having the lee hide something of the Ler's such as a cellphone or car keys and the Ler has to tickle the location out of the lee. Like an interrogation."

I have to say, that does sound like a fun game as long as the "lee" doesn't spill the info to soon

Hi !!!
I'd like to kniw some role-games inface in next weekend ot her other weekend i will meet a girl and i have to know what tickling games to do to her !!!
i know only one ad she puts her hands on the wall, at the top and under her fingers she has to hold one coin.
I start tickle her, and she has to keep hands to the wall so the coins do not fall down. After 5 minutes she will win coins she will keep on the wall.
but is only one!!! i need to know some others !!!
please help me !!!
thanks

That's cool, sounds exactly like what tickle challenge does

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back