• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Dungeons in Los Angeles?

boytoy69

I'm making a trip out to Los Angeles and was looking to get tied up and tickle tortured. Does anyone know of any dungeons that are good in LA to get tickled? I had visited the Passive Arts dungeon a few years ago but understand it has closed. If anyone knows of a dungeon or a mistress(es) who enjoy and/or are good at tickling, please let me know. Thanks.

Googling "tickle dungeon los angeles," your post here actually comes up second, boytoy69 (#famous) But not only is there a listing, there's a Yelp! entry, which makes Yelp! way more extensive than I'd thought it was. Of course, if anyone here has been to one that was especially nice/naughty, that would certainly be a helpful insight. Cheers mate. :)

Passive Arts has reopened as Sanctuary Studios. I have not been there but you might want to check it out.

The Dominion has been around for awhile and has a number of Dommes and Switches that love to tickle.

There use to be a place called The Chateau I think it is closed now though. :(

does anyone recall a session at The Chateau in Sherman Oaks ? I Tickled a blonde there

That place has been gone for at least ten years but I remember it well. That was probably the Chateau’s third or fourth location.

I had a couple of good sessions there including one that was fantastic but most were not that memorable. During the Chateau’s heyday it was one of many bondage places in Southern California including Private Quarters (Stephanie Locke’s dungeon), the Villa, the Dominion & others. There was a place up in the Hollywood Hills run by a creepy guy...can’t recall its name but one visit there was enough. Also a place called Leather Rose or something like that, had a couple great sessions there with an Afro American switch named Gwen who was one of the most insanely ticklish women I’ve ever sessioned with.

There were a lot of choices back then.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back