• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dresden Files

desdemona

Verified
I just started reading this series. I'm on book 3 so far, and I find them a well written, enjoyable escape. Anyone read these? Have a favorite?

I liked the earlier books best, though I keep reading them. I went to a book signing and Jim Butcher signed one of my books.

I have read all of them except maybe the most recent one, and the Side Jobs one. I love them all. I have the series they made on DVD - it wasn't very good, but I like it for it's proximity to the books. :)

These are currently my favorite books. I'm in the middle of rereading the entire series.
For the third time.

Still a great series. Also, I have the books for the RPG and I'm hoping to run one of those sometime.

Dude, I LOVE these books. Filled a very big gap in my need for supernatural fiction after outgrowing Harry Potter. Cold Days is my favorite, but they’re all very good and worth reading in order. Jim Butcher is a great writer!

Dude, I LOVE these books. Filled a very big gap in my need for supernatural fiction after outgrowing Harry Potter. Cold Days is my favorite, but they’re all very good and worth reading in order. Jim Butcher is a great writer!

Thanks for the recommendation -- I will definitely check the books out.

I've read all the way through Skin Game. Great series, though Butcher's writing slips a bit around Ghost Story, and he can be a bit problematic in how he treats his female and minority characters sometimes. With those caveats, I wholeheartedly recommend the series. I hope you enjoy it.

Still a great series. Also, I have the books for the RPG and I'm hoping to run one of those sometime.

I'd LOVE to get in on a game. I've wanted to play a champion of God since I saw the character type. Unfortunately I had no luck finding a DFRPG game before Corona-virus forced us to isolate.

Just bought the first book. The author is a regular at Seattle's Emerald City Comic Con. Hope to meet him there.

Just bought the first book. The author is a regular at Seattle's Emerald City Comic Con. Hope to meet him there.

Very cool. Bet of luck in that.
Incidentally I've been to the Puyallup Fair many times (grew up in Thurston County).

Author A said:
I'd LOVE to get in on a game. I've wanted to play a champion of God since I saw the character type. Unfortunately I had no luck finding a DFRPG game before Corona-virus forced us to isolate.

If enough people were interested, I'd run one online. Otherwise, you might check Meetup.com for local events and see if anyone's doing something like that.

I can't believe I've missed this thread over the years. I love the whole series and have tremendous love for the author's style. Is anyone fully caught up?

Also late to the party with this thread. I've read up to Dead Beat and I'm loving the series so far, each book just seems better and better.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back