• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you suggest me some role-play with tickling? i know only this one !

blobblob

Hi !!!
I'd like to know some role-games infact in next weekend ot her other weekend i will meet a girl and i have to know what tickling games to do to her !!!
i know only one ad she puts her hands on the wall, at the top and under her fingers she has to hold one coin.
I start tickle her, and she has to keep hands to the wall so the coins do not fall down. After 5 minutes she will win coins she will keep on the wall.

but is only one!!! i need to know some others !!!

please help me !!!
thanks

- She has a secret word you need to find out.

- She knows where your car keys are and you want to find out.

- She was speeding and wants to get out of the ticket. (this one can basically go on as long as you like).

- Her flower delivery man (you) has a wicked tickle fetish and can't resist tickling her.

- Trouble at a rest stop along a lonely road.

The usual caveats to make sure she's into whatever scene you propose. Otherwise, good luck and have fun you two! :)

hi

1 She has a secret word you need to find out.

2 She knows where your car keys are and you want to find out.

3 She was speeding and wants to get out of the ticket. (this one can basically go on as long as you like).

4 Her flower delivery man (you) has a wicked tickle fetish and can't resist tickling her.

5 Trouble at a rest stop along a lonely road.

6 The usual caveats to make sure she's into whatever scene you propose. Otherwise, good luck and have fun you two! :)

hi thanks a lot, i have not understood the
- 3nd thing :She was speeding and wants to get out of the ticket
- the 6th thing

are there other similar scenes i can have with her without bondage ?
infact it will be the 1st time i will meet her.

For example some things she need to resist and i can keep tickle her while she is totally opened to me (i.e. with her arms up and so on)

Try conducting a job interview where she makes the statement that she would do anything to get the job. You then test her by making her hold her arms above her head while you tickle her. If she fails, but still wants the job then you can test her again with one less article of clothing. Could also be adapted to: she has to hold her feet on your lap while you tickle them.

nice

Try conducting a job interview where she makes the statement that she would do anything to get the job. You then test her by making her hold her arms above her head while you tickle her. If she fails, but still wants the job then you can test her again with one less article of clothing. Could also be adapted to: she has to hold her feet on your lap while you tickle them.

nice this too.

and what about a casting where i seek actresses who has to recite and the scene will be that at the actress in must be made a surgical operation and so she has to fall asleep and she can try to be asleep every thing (tickle) i will do to her

and what about the fee she would have to "pay" in she laugh? the punisment, what could be the punishment (tickle punishment) ?

and other scenes ?
thanks !

3rd thing :She was speeding and wants to get out of the ticket

You're a police officer in this scenario who has pulled her over for speeding, and she pleads with you that she'll do anything to get out of the ticket. One advantage is the handcuffs, but since you're not taking it to that level, say she has to put her hands on the wall while you frisk her, "discover" she's ticklish and then demand that she keep her hands behind her head while you have your ticklish way with her.

The sixth thing was just to make sure you talk to her about ground rules, boundaries, her expectations -- if it's your first session together, you don't want her running from the room or locking herself in the bathroom because of any misunderstandings about what was going to be happening. Have fun! :)

ok thanks i have understood now !!!
and... can u tell me what could i do if she will accept also bondage games with tickling?
so it can be very useful for me if she will accept and if you tell me some games with bondage and tickling, it will be perfect !!!

You could be a delivery guy or a landlord, while she's the person you need money from yet she doesn't have the money to pay you. So you're payment will be her letting you tickle her (involves bondage or not, whatever you want)

You could be a delivery guy or a landlord, while she's the person you need money from yet she doesn't have the money to pay you. So you're payment will be her letting you tickle her (involves bondage or not, whatever you want)

and what about "punishment" if she doen not resist or move ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back