Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

12/18/2014

MTJ has a new e-comic out! Details below!

New from MTJ

Bot Corps #2

Click here
12/17/14

Ticklingparadise

DECEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "SANTA'S HELPERS"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

tiklusilly

Tickling My Sleeping Mother-In-Law

This is a true story that happened many years back between me and my mother-in-law involving my foot fetish, a little hypnosis and my mother-in-laws bare feet. I know this story will seem incredible to some but is completely true and happened exactly as I have written it.

Im 45 and my wife and I have been married for almost 20 years. My mother-in-law was only in her mid 40s when we got married. She was gorgeous then and is still gorgeous now. I have also ogled her beautiful bare feet from afar for a very long time. Her feet I think are a size 9, large round big toes with slightly rounded tips, medium length toes with rounded tips and slim but meaty soles.

Our first vacation as a couple was to fly home for a week long visit during the Christmas season with the family in 92'. My wife and I were in our mid 20s at the time. My inlaws had a huge house with two dozen rooms (and - for the purpose of explaining this story - a lot of privacy as well, thank gawwwwd).

One night after everyone had gone to bed, I sat up late to watch some television in their family room which was at the opposite end of the house and away from the upstairs bedrooms. With the furnace running, you could watch a movie with the speakers up and not worry about waking anyone. While I was sitting there surfing the channels my mother-in-law walked in and sat down on the sofa with me and asked what I was watching. She said she was tired but couldnt sleep. We made small talk about the drive getting there, the weather, presents, etc. Within what seemed like only a few minutes, I heard the faint sounds of snoring.I looked over and I mean she was OUT. I always look for an opportunity to catch a foot sighting but she was wearing a sweat shirt, sweat pants, socks and slippers so I didnt think anything more of it. After a few minutes I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a beer and some pretzels. When I returned, I caught the last motion of my mother-in-law stretching out from one end of the sofa to the other laying on her back with a quilt thrown over her from her neck on down.

Remember that I thought she was awake so I joked with something like 'Susan you couch hog, move your legs' or something close to it, and surprisingly she did, she moved them up and out of the way. What I didnt realize however was that she was apparently still sleeping when I spoke to her and when I sat back down where I had been, she stretched her legs back out into my lap. And peaking out from underneath the quilt were her two now bare feet. She had apparently taken off her socks and slippers while I was in the kitchen. Again I thought she was awake so I joked around with her some more and said 'are we comfy now'? To my eternal thrill and surprise she answered with a half-voice, half-whisper ..'yes sir'. I have never forgotten it to this day because its the only time in my life that I got hard in less than 3 seconds, I was literally tearing out of my shorts. I couldnt believe it - she was asleep.

I had used sleepy talk with my wife before but not on anyone else. So I gathered the courage to talk to her again ..'Susan cross your ankles ..and again 'yes sir' she whispered and crossed them ..'Susan wiggle your toes' ..'yes sir' she whispered and wiggled them. Im a very dominant alpha male with my wife and instantly knew that my father-in-law had obviosuly established a D/s relationship with my mother-in-law and that he had trained her to answer him with submissive responses. My guess was that she was possibly thinking in her sleepy state that I was him giving her commands. Who cares, I was in heaven.

I eventually found the guts (and dont ask me how because at this point my heart was beating out of my chest) to try something else - tickling her bare feet. 'Susan smile ..'yes sir' she whispered and smiled. But it was a very sleepy smile with not a lot of effort, so I said 'Susan give me a little tickle smile' then reached down and did the 'wee little piggy' thing with her baby toes. And that was it. The giggles started streaming out of this woman like she was a little girl. Nothing loud and nothing anyone could hear beyond 20 feet or so, but nonstop giggles nonetheless. Somewhere in those first few minutes I decided to go for all the fun I could have, so I gently picked up the end of the quilt and moved it up and all the way back over her ankles so that her bare feet were uncovered, propped up on a pillow and completely exposed to me in my lap.

I sat there for probably the next hour and literally did whatever I wanted to this womans helpless bare feet. I would give her a command, she would respond. If I tickled her toes, she would giggle. 'Susan put your heals together' ..'yes sir' she whispered and moved her heals together. 'Susan move your big toes apart' ..'yes sir' she whispered and moved her big toes apart. 'Susan point your toes' ..'yes sir' she whispered and pointed her toes with her heals together and big toes apart. This went on and on for at least an hour, maybe longer, I dont remember. 'Susan are these your ticklish toes?' I would tease ..'yyehehehesss sssisssir' she giggled softly as I traced my index finger from one side of the bottoms of her toes to the other. 'Susan which are your most ticklish toes, your big toes?' I asked as I traced her extremely large big toes ..'hehehehehe yehehe ssssir hehe my ticklish big tooessssshehehehe'. 'Susan how about your baby toes, are they your most ticklish toes?' ..and another 'hehehehehe yeehesshehe sssshehehsir hhehehe my bahaby ttooesssshehehe' as I gently wiggled and traced my fingers in and around between her little piggy toes.

I spoke her first name to her constantly throughout the evening to keep her focused. Looking back now after all these years, I think thats what made the evening so successful.

I eventually got tired, covered her feet back up with the quilt and left her sleeping on the sofa. I wasnt even worried about being busted the next day because Im telling you this woman was truly OUT and under my suggestion and control the entire time. To this day I cant truly describe all the fun I had that night. But the best part came the next morning.

We were all in the kitchen getting what we wanted for breakfast, drinking coffee, reading the newspaper, etc. when my mother-in-law said to my father-in-law 'Roger I really had some weird dreams last night'. He asked what they were about and she told him she couldnt remember the details but that she was being tickled on her feet. My father-in-law joked a little with her and said something like 'well it wasnt me, someone is lucky they werent injured tickling you because you absolutely HATE having someone touch your bare feet'. She said yeah I know and asked him if he remembered when he tried tickling her that one time (who knows when) and I kicked you! I just sat there smiling inside from coast to coast knowing the oppotunity that I got to experience.

To this day I dont believe she ever knew what happened that night. Shes 64 now and has never said a word tome years later. Ive tickled her feet out in the open now and then over the years but it truly pisses her off. The woman just absolutely cannot stand to have anyone touch her bare toes or her bare feet.

All the better for a lifelong memory : )

Dude that was quite a story, when you tickled her feet on other occasions when she was awake ,what did she say ? what kind of reactions ? what was the most memorable time when she was awake and you tickled her feet ? does she admit and say stop im ticklish !!! Does she resemble anyone famous ? Great story dude, I love these

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Thanks, it was fun to recount. Also sorry for the spelling errors, I was finishing off the last of the wine. The other occasions werent anything memorable, just a quick zing up her soles now and then. It is definitely fun though to do that and watch her come right up off her sofa. She was standing barefoot on a chair once in the kitchen getting something down from one of the upper cabinets. When I came in I walked over, reached down and grabbed one of her big toes (her big toes are truly huge) and said 'So, whos the best son-in-law in this family?' (Im the only one shes got but it was still fun torturing her to say it). She gasped and said 'you are! you are!' I let go and she slapped me on the back, hehe. She looks like a blonde Ann-Margret.

I loved your tale. It was well written.
    I have no trouble believing it's true. You are one lucky dude!

P.S. - Ann-Margret is some kinda hot! If I got to tickle the soles of a woman who loooked like that, you'd never wipe the smile off my face!

Kinky is with a feather; Perverted is with a chicken.

Tickling My Sleeping Mother-In-Law

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyva View Post
    Thanks, it was fun to recount. Also sorry for the spelling errors, I was finishing off the last of the wine. The other occasions werent anything memorable, just a quick zing up her soles now and then. It is definitely fun though to do that and watch her come right up off her sofa. She was standing barefoot on a chair once in the kitchen getting something down from one of the upper cabinets. When I came in I walked over, reached down and grabbed one of her big toes (her big toes are truly huge) and said 'So, whos the best son-in-law in this family?' (Im the only one shes got but it was still fun torturing her to say it). She gasped and said 'you are! you are!' I let go and she slapped me on the back, hehe. She looks like a blonde Ann-Margret.
    Any chance of getting a photo of her feet ? Anyway thanks for the story.

Amazing and unique experience,........ my wife (also Susan) was capable of the subconscious "sleep talk" on occasion, so I can relate, there. Sleepy tickling is great, too. Well told story,.... bravo.

Pic of my MILs soles and toes, enjoy. MIL SUSAN.jpg

Wow nice foot, it looks very smooth. Is she able to get pedicures or are they too ticklish ? I also notice the wideness and the big toe you like said. Did you take this while she was asleep ? How recent is the photo ? Whose feet are more ticklish your wife's or her mothers ? Sorry for all the questions, we never get stories like this. LOL

Is your wife ticklish and does she like tickling?

Great story. Would also be interested in the answers to the previous questions as well as any other stories you would share as you are a good writer.