• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Sleeping Mother-In-Law

Dude that was quite a story, when you tickled her feet on other occasions when she was awake ,what did she say ? what kind of reactions ? what was the most memorable time when she was awake and you tickled her feet ? does she admit and say stop im ticklish !!! Does she resemble anyone famous ? Great story dude, I love these

I loved your tale. It was well written.
I have no trouble believing it's true. You are one lucky dude!

P.S. - Ann-Margret is some kinda hot! If I got to tickle the soles of a woman who loooked like that, you'd never wipe the smile off my face!

Thanks, it was fun to recount. Also sorry for the spelling errors, I was finishing off the last of the wine. The other occasions werent anything memorable, just a quick zing up her soles now and then. It is definitely fun though to do that and watch her come right up off her sofa. She was standing barefoot on a chair once in the kitchen getting something down from one of the upper cabinets. When I came in I walked over, reached down and grabbed one of her big toes (her big toes are truly huge) and said 'So, whos the best son-in-law in this family?' (Im the only one shes got but it was still fun torturing her to say it). She gasped and said 'you are! you are!' I let go and she slapped me on the back, hehe. She looks like a blonde Ann-Margret.

Any chance of getting a photo of her feet ? Anyway thanks for the story.

Amazing and unique experience,........ my wife (also Susan) was capable of the subconscious "sleep talk" on occasion, so I can relate, there. Sleepy tickling is great, too. Well told story,.... bravo.

Wow nice foot, it looks very smooth. Is she able to get pedicures or are they too ticklish ? I also notice the wideness and the big toe you like said. Did you take this while she was asleep ? How recent is the photo ? Whose feet are more ticklish your wife's or her mothers ? Sorry for all the questions, we never get stories like this. LOL

Is your wife ticklish and does she like tickling?

Great story. Would also be interested in the answers to the previous questions as well as any other stories you would share as you are a good writer.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back