• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Ago

Sherm

TMF Novice
My Father's half-brother, (different fathers, same mother), had a large family. Eight kids half of which were girls and a large spread of ages. But this event is about the second oldest who I will call J.

J was a few years older than I, divorced and 2 young boys. Great kids and I spent time one summer looking after the kids and her older sisters kids also one summer after leaving the Army.

One evening J went out with some friends. It wasn't all that late when she came home but the kids were in bed and I was watching a ball game, leaning against the couch, sitting on the floor without a shirt, (not much AC back then). She kicked off her shoes and sat down. She'd obviously had a few drinks.

She spotted a few blackheads on my shoulders and slid over and tried to remove them. Every few minutes she would lightly wiggle her nails around my neck, which since I'm not really ticklish, still was annoying. After a few times of this happening J asked; "Am I tickling you?"

I said; "No, but it is annoying." Jay continued to do this however and every time I would scrunch my neck she would ask if it tickled. Finally, seeing her left foot right next to my leg, I grabbed her ankle, pulled her foot onto my lap and started scratching the sole with two fingers. Her right leg kicked me in the back of the head as she about jumped over the back of the couch and let out a loud arrrrgggghh and then broke into hysterical laughter.

"Oh NO!!! Please not that, please don't tickle my feeeeeet!!!" She fell on her side and managed to roll off the couch laying on the floor on her belly, pounding the floor with her fist. I continued to tickle her for about 90 seconds when it seemed long enough so as not to make her angry. Or any angrier than she already was...lol

While she stayed there trying to catch her breath, I still held her ankle in my lap. When it seemed she had settled down I started playing this little piggie with her toes.

J begged; "oh God, please don't tickle me again, please"

"So can I trust you to behave yourself?", I asked. When she replied yes, I agreed to let her go with the warning that I could always get her again and just for fun started to tickle her sole a little bit more. Just long enough to make her laugh and start crying out that she promised a couple of times in-between her laughing.

I tickled J's feet a number of times over the remainder of the summer but only one other time held her from getting away. All the rest were walk by allowing her to pull her foot away as soon as she felt the tickle.

Her younger sister was closer to my age, but that's another story. ;)

Great story. Wish there was more. It sounds like that was her weak spot.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back