• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The second HARVEST

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
As you can see I haven't posted here in a while, so I thought I'd break that duck with something that went down well in my DeviantArt page: A multi-artist crossover I posted back in May...

THE SECOND HARVEST

The Chimp knew about the "HARVEST". He remembered how his female friends were kidnapped for its purpose, and suffered because of it. He remembered seeing the emotional distress each girl went through in the aftermath after their rescue. Most of all, he remembered it was a creation of his nemesis Dr. Wolfgang Darang.

An electronic torture machine that can house and restrain multiple victims with its purpose-built stocks and adjustable arm restraints, the HARVEST machine was designed to draw energy from a victim's suffering via intense tickle torture. Using robotic oscillating brushes for the armpits, the hard-to-see electrodes placed near the ribs to administer short quick shocks to those areas, and the bare feet in stocks with all toes tied back usually licked by Darang's well-trained animals (his preferred method of foot torture), the High Amplitude Robotic Variable Extractor of Suffering Tool-set always produced the desired results.
The energy was itself sensed and extracted from the ballgags in the victim's mouth. Electronically attached to the HARVEST machine, the patented gag extracted all the noise, carbon dioxide and vapour from the breathing and laughing the victim was doing during the torture, and the biting down and tongue movement on the gag enhanced its intake. This ingenious innovation from Darang to convert energy from subjectively clean and benign sources coming from mere human breathing was in fact put forward to energy companies by Darang himself, but came to a dead-end when they thought this kind of energy production was unethical and relied on unconsenting volunteers to produce energy. Nevertheless, Darang would use the HARVEST machine for himself to produce the energy for his own means.

After the first HARVEST involving the Chimp's female friends, he stored the energy produced from it despite it being prematurely interrupted by the Chimp and some of his friends. He would go to use that energy to create more inventions and machinery, as well as make improvements and adjustments to the HARVEST machine itself. So, over two years after the first, Darang decided to make a second HARVEST and will be held in a top secret location. Kidnapping all kinds of females associated with artists from the community the Chimp belongs in one by one, the second will be naturally bigger than the first. Not only does he have Scarlett Terra and the Barefoot Feminists help put to this diabolical scheme to full flow, he called upon his unholy alliance with Dr. Zelda Von Insaniac to make this HARVEST a joint effort.

The Chimp immediately went to call some of his community's biggest figureheads to tell them about the HARVEST, and asked for help in finding its location as well as putting a stop to it once they can get there. Unfortunately, there were no leads to where the HARVEST will take place. Angered with a smear of confusion as to what to do, the Chimp started to wander about aimlessly, seeing if he can find that location. When he decided to head back home and think of a new plan, he had visitor nearby his place. It was Cali Gustafson. Curiously wearing a pair of wrist shackles and a bikini displaying the green Insaniac insignia, the catgirl appeared out of breath and somewhat disturbed.

The Chimp immediately asked how she was and why she was here like this. Cali responded, still catching her breath "Something big is going to happen. Myself and Katsuima were held captive by Darang and Insaniac. They told us we were going to be part of a grand plan. They also said they have Robi, who was a 'previous participant' and important to this plan as a '13th star'. Me and Kats made a plan to escape and we broke away from our confines. However, as I barely managed to get out, that evil bitch Insaniac reeled Kats in. I free-ran from our holding building, and headed straight for you. You may know more than anyone about what's going down." "I might do." The Chimp replied "Is there anything else that I should know?" "I heard Darang speak from a far-off room. I think he held several girls there captive, because with everything he said made them scream and wail. He finished his speech with 'Prepare yourselves for the HARVEST!'" "Goddamnit! He's gonna go through with it!" muttered the Chimp. He then placed his hands on Cali's shoulders "I know you've been through hell trying to see me, but this important. Do you where you escaped from, where Darang and everyone else is located? I could put a stop to this HARVEST before anyone suffers from it." "Right. It's at the deactivated Seagate Distillery in Stanmore, across the other side of London where we are. It looks derelict, but it's a hive of activity." "Thank you..." the Chimp spoke sternly. He then got his bag, and rushed to his nearest tube station. "Wait! What are you doing? You can't go there all on your own!" shouted Cali.

The Chimp's rash impatience was justified. Even if he could at least provide a distraction, he could stop the HARVEST or at least interrupt it at a critical stage. While sitting in a tube train heading to Stanmore, he checked his bag containing tools that will help enter the distillery and sneak in. His expression was that of both focus and anger, looking at nothing else but his bag. It was deep into the evening as the Chimp reached the end of the line. Getting out a map to find the distillery, he then hitched a cab and asked the driver to drop him off at a nearby street so it would not arouse too much suspicion. The Chimp then quietly unlocked the front office door of the distillery, and crept in slowly and quietly. He wondered why there was no security present, especially with something as big as the HARVEST taking place. The Chimp then searched the place, quietly moving through each corridor and room. Then he saw a way to the main distillery area. He could hear muffled screams, sobs and giggles. "Oh no..." the Chimp muttered. He knew he was too late.

Reaching the main distillery area, he saw Darang standing on the overhang with Scarlett Terra and his Foot Soldierettes at his side, with Insaniac operating the HARVEST machine. Below he saw twelve girls who he all knows through his artist's friends, all hooked up to the HARVEST machine, laughing and suffering at the torture administered to them. However, Robi was nowhere to be seen. Then Darang began to speak with arms aloft "Those screams... that laughter... the desperation in their muffled pleas... such a beautiful harmony! We have chosen well for this HARVEST, and we are about to enter the 13th Star into the equation. Once this ends, we will have enough energy to last us an entire decade!" The Chimp stood there enraged, knowing that not only he came way too late only to see the victims already suffer for a few good hours already, he was powerless to stop the HARVEST anyway. In a desperate act, he called out the German doctor "Darang, you sick bastard! You ain't finishing this on my watch!" before charging right to him and his team...

If you would like to know how this all concluded, check back to my Artwork Archive here for the 6-part comic/narrative posts.

Poisonous Monkey

Attachments

• harvest2.jpg
    harvest2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 892
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back