• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Tickling

anonymiss86

TMF Regular
Does anyone else get turned on by tickling someone or being tickled in public?
I love trying to make my boyfriend jump in front of other people!
And I love tickling guy friends in public who don't know that I get turned on by it.
Please share your thoughts!! :)
:peace:

Last edited:
I used to tickle girls in the cafeteria in high school in front of a ton of people. Good times.

Sometimes I stand right behind my ticklish wife in the check out line and whisper in her ear "I'm going to tickle you" and then I tickle her ribs or her underarms while she is trying to pay.

heh femfttickler21 does that to me all the time :p typically at a hockey game or something of that sort...

... love every second of it too :)

I don't like it too much. I like the tickling to be a one-on-one thing. Don't do it in front of my friends or public with any girlfriends I have had.

It is mega hot, but at the same time I feel very embarrassed!

I actually get really embarrassed when it comes to public tickling.

Being a ticklish male, I usually feel a little embarrassed when I get tickled in public, but I do get turned on when I see any tickling involving a pretty girl whether she's the 'ler or the 'lee.
This reminds me of a story from when I was in HS. There was this cute redhead, we'll call her Amy(not her real name) who was a real bad-girl. She hung out w/all the rough crowd(they used to be called "freaks" or "burn-outs" they were always getting in trouble, doing drugs, etc.). Back then I was dumb enough to think those losers were actually "cool". Anyway this girl had the most incredible bare feet, and she ALWAYS walked around barefoot. She walked barefoot all the time, even on hot pavement in warmer months, and it never seemed to bother her. I thought there was no way this girl could have ticklish feet, figuring she must have thick calluses from going barefoot all the time(even though her feet still looked cute). Plus I felt like she was just "too cool, and too tough" to be ticklish. Anyway since Amy lived fairly close to my neighborhood, she always on our school bus, driving me crazy w/her bare feet. Her friend Cindy(who I think was one of us, because she tickled a lot of people on the bus) one day tickled Amy's feet and Amy freaked out laughing and jerking her feet away. I managed to see the tickling although I tried not to be too obvious. Cindy said "Damn, you're really ticklish. All I have to do is touch your foot and you can't take it." I never forgot that, and at least 2 or 3 more times that year, Cindy tickled Amy's feet w/each time Amy laughing, squealing and jerking her feet away. That always fascinated me, how someone can walk barefoot all the time on rocks or hot pavement, w/no problem, but a little tickling drives them nuts.
Me being a high school nerd, never had a chance w/one of the "cool girls" like Amy(although I did talk to her years later at the HS Reunion, and she was actually a very nice young lady, much friendlier than I thought, although also very married).
Anyway long story short, I still remember seeing Amy's feet tickled after all these years, and it still gives me a little thrill. I just wished I had a chance to get at those sexy soles.

YES!! I'm constantly tickling my Lover in public; Groping her sides, or squeezing her hips. I enjoy the reactions, and her almst embarassment of being tickled in a public setting. It drives me crazy. I have to look away if a really sexy girl is getting it in front of me, undesirable things happen when I don't. o_O

I love to see a girl get tickled in public. Especially those when her sides are squeezed and she leaps a mile in the air!

sneak attacks in public is pretty fun but i wouldnt like being tied up or anything in front of a crowd lol

Anyone have any public F/M stories that they've seen in passing?? ;)

You are quite the 'ler aren't you? That's great we need more female lers on this forum, especially since fightinggirl left the TMF.
I met this incredibly hot brunette in college. She had a beautiful face w/freckles, very well endowed up top(all natural) perfect legs and absolutely adorable tiny little feminine feet. Even better she was incredibly sweet, and had an awesome personality. A rare combination at that age. We got along great and started dating. 1st couple dates, I tried tickling her a couple times w/absolutely ZERO response. Ribs armpits, knees, feet, nothing. Initially I was disappointed but one night she started tickling me and she loved how ticklish I was. From then on out, it was a one way tickle battle w/her winning every time. A lot of times on a grassy area where everyone would hang out during the day(called "the beach") in warmer weather, we lie around w/our shoes off, sort of head to toe, she'd start tickling my feet, making me jump, and laugh. I'd tried tickling her beautiful feet back(I think she kept her feet near my face to flaunt her non ticklishness) but I knew it wouldn't do any good. I'd move my feet and she'd go after the tops and sides of my feet which were just as ticklish. She wouldn't let up, until I finally had to put my shoes back on. And of course under the covers I was at her complete mercy. Even though I was pretty strong, her tickling technique wore me out. She tickled me a lot in public, but I tried to downplay it. At that time, I was still really self conscious about my tickling fetish, and about being "dominated" by my GF. She one time even suggested tying me up, but we were both living in dorms, so we each had roommates, and I was scared to death of my roomie coming in and seeing me tied and tickled. Again I was very shy about my fetish and I was scared to death of being known throughout campus as "that weird guy who likes to be tickled". Remember this was years ago, before the Internet and I had no idea how many other people shared my my love of tickling and being tickled. If I met a girl like her today, I'd definitely be up for some bondage/tickling. Hope you enjoyed this story.

Last edited:
Cool question! And definitely, for me being tickled/tickling in public is the best! :) Do you reckon it's a kind of fetish on top of a fetish? I mean many people with other turn-ons often find doing "it" in public arousing (whatever "it" is, whether being tickled, tied up, walking barefoot, etc.) But out of those, we're very lucky that tickling is perfectly socially acceptable so we can indulge ourselves and no one really bats an eyelid. :)

--
James

I HATE public tickling. I don't like people watching me. It's zero fun. Do not want. The one, small exception is light, discrete tickling that doesn't make me really react outwardly, that can kind of be a secret between us. VERY fun :D

Went to the movies last night with my lovely, sweet wife. Part way through the movie she slipped off her sandals and draped her bare legs and feet over my legs. I reached down and lightly traced my finger over her ticklish feet. Every time I touched a ticklish spot her foot natually twitched and wiggled. She didn't pull her feet away and I didn't stop tickling. There were people sitting around us. Oh, and it was a good movie too.

Anyone have any public F/M stories that they've seen in passing?? ;)

Back in high school I saw F/M tickling all the time in the halls. It usually involved two girls going after one guy, with one of the girls holding his arms back so the other girl could tickle him. Once a guy was walking throug the hall with two cute girls, and the girls were walking on either side of him, each holding one of his hands. The girls then started to alternate tickling his sides, so that he would jerk back and forth as he was walking with them. Since they had ahold of his hands he was helpless to do anything other than jerk back and forth in response to the tickles.

In college it tapered off. Every now and then I'd see a girl tickling her boyfriend in the dorm cafeteria or whatever. Maybe just lightly on the tummy or ribs for a second or two. Once I did see a girl chasing a guy through the halls of one of the campus buildings with her arms extended trying to tickle him. That was pretty cool.

After college when I moved to DC for work, I was on the Metro (that's the subway system in DC) and I saw this girl maybe in her early 20s standing next to a guy who was around the same age who appeared to be a boyfriend or friend. They were chatting about something and she started playfully trying to find out where he was ticklish, tickling his side and his ribs. He seemed pretty ticklish, and after she did this a few times she noticed me watching, and she looked me right in the eye and gave me this big smile. I still wonder whether people who like tickling have a sort of radar that allows them to pick up on others who like it as well.

My boyfriend loves tickling me in public. Light, secret tickles, or full-blown tickle attacks lol. Whenever I say, "Stahahahahahahahop! People are looking!" He responds with something like, "Good! I bet they're getting turned on by your squirming!"

i dont really like being tickled or tickling in public as i dont want anyone to know my fetish! but i love watching others do it :p

Back in high school I saw F/M tickling all the time in the halls. It usually involved two girls going after one guy, with one of the girls holding his arms back so the other girl could tickle him. Once a guy was walking throug the hall with two cute girls, and the girls were walking on either side of him, each holding one of his hands. The girls then started to alternate tickling his sides, so that he would jerk back and forth as he was walking with them. Since they had ahold of his hands he was helpless to do anything other than jerk back and forth in response to the tickles.

In college it tapered off. Every now and then I'd see a girl tickling her boyfriend in the dorm cafeteria or whatever. Maybe just lightly on the tummy or ribs for a second or two. Once I did see a girl chasing a guy through the halls of one of the campus buildings with her arms extended trying to tickle him. That was pretty cool.

After college when I moved to DC for work, I was on the Metro (that's the subway system in DC) and I saw this girl maybe in her early 20s standing next to a guy who was around the same age who appeared to be a boyfriend or friend. They were chatting about something and she started playfully trying to find out where he was ticklish, tickling his side and his ribs. He seemed pretty ticklish, and after she did this a few times she noticed me watching, and she looked me right in the eye and gave me this big smile. I still wonder whether people who like tickling have a sort of radar that allows them to pick up on others who like it as well.

Awesome stories!! Thank you! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back