• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Tickling

I don't have any personal stories about it, but I don't mind seeing it at all. I do get a little embarrassed at sneak attacks on myself, because my initial squeal reaction is reeeaally loud usually and everyone in the vicinity looks around like WHAT WAS THAT OH GOSH like something bad happened somewhere. My favorite public scenario is the stocks idea, you know the Renfaire idea and just complete strangers having their tickly way with some poor soul's feet. A few times on campus I've seen a few close friends gang up on one of their own for a brief moment and there I was trying not to be mesmerized or anything, and one time on the couch across from where I was minding my own business, a guy pinned and tickled his girlfriend's feet. It was super hard to not just stare and drool.

Well maybe not drool but.. yanno. :p

I was working at a grill and my dog died. Favorite dog of all time. The waitress wouldn't leave me alone, trying to cheer me up and started tickling at my sides. So, when she sat on the freezer, which we all did because we were lazy, I grabbed for one of her sandals and tickled her toes "by accident" and I'd guess she liked it by her reaction. Then the other cook came back there and she got a little embarrassed and went back to work. Rat bastard. I guess you couldn't really call that in public since we were in the back, but it was fun and it sure as heck cheered me up.

My friend use to tickle me at work. I would be writing things down or something and out of nowhere he would poke both of my sides at once and poke my stomach. If he really wanted to get me jumping he would squeeze my sides and up to my ribs that seemed to do the trick. He is a good friend of mine so I didn't mind him tickling me here and there. Funny thing is he seemd to get pretty into it but would deny it everytime I asked him if he enjoyed tickling me. "I just do it to watch you jump." Haha.

Anyone ever see someone get tickled and are a little upset or whatever that you can't just join in? Here's a short story of mine. I was hanging out with some friends at a pool hall last april. Two guys and two girls. One girl is a really good friend and is very ticklish and luckily I'm one of the few people that knows where to tickle her. The other girl, who she works with, is attractive, busty and very ticklish. I know this because my friend tickled her somewhere and kept yelling "Anna's ticklish." I really wanted to join in but I figured it would be weird cause we barely know each other. However I could have recsued her sorta and tickled my female friend.

Ha ha, that's a good idea, you should have went with it. And then, instead of owing you her life, Anna would have owed you a tickle.

This happened to me several times from the same girl. She definitely did it on purpose - only in front of other girls, and would say after I jumped, 'He's Soooo ticklish...'

Very fun memories

I have no problem with public tickling if it just friends having fun. I can't say I would be embarrassed about it but I take others around me into consideration.

I have 2 gals that work for me that are really ticklish. So they get occasion side squeezes or under arms tickles as they reach for things.

If it's just me and the girl then tickling will definetly happen alot but not as much if we're in public.

boys get SOOO embarased when people see how ticklish they are dont u think?

Yes! I love it!! XD
:peace:
A ha ha ha ha! Don't make me come over there you two!
Anyone have any public F/M stories that they've seen in passing?? ;)
Actually, I am writing one right now. I met a girl last year on line and we talked about tickling and she said it turned her on. We met at the mall, she tickled me, we hung out in her car she tickled me there. we had lunch, i tickled her a little in the Stake n shake. I got tickled back in the car while in the parking lot on and off for an hour. That is the synopsis. It was fun. should I write it?

Oh yeah, and my friend has been tickling me at work in front of my coworkers and sometimes customers. and then she tickled me in the theater when we saw the thing, while the movie was playing! More to come.

Watching random females get pedicures at nail salons is my favorite..the ultimate ultimate favorite is when its their first pedicure and they didn't realize how badly it tickles!

I guess I tend to fall more on the side of embarrassment when I'm tickled in public (especially in the instances where I don't know the tickler really well..ie. during a pedicure or a massage.) Although, I do feel more at ease and playful about it if the public tickles are coming from a friend. It's almost as though I'm afraid that the tickler (and anyone else who happens to be around) will be able to find out how the tickling effects me. Any time tickling comes up in conversation, or in a movie that I may be watching with a bunch of friends, I can feel myself getting all flustered. I know that this is a totally irrational response, but I can't seem to help it!

Here are a couple of examples of public tickling that happened to me:

I was at a wedding reception and I was lounging on one of the chairs at my table. I was sitting on one chair and had my feet propped up on the chair next to mine. It was nearing the end of the event, so I had long since kicked off my high heels and was just walking around in my stocking feet. My husband walks over to me and lifts my feet up into his lap as he sat down next to me. After making an obnoxious remark to him during our conversation, he decides to tickle my feet to get me back. I don't need to tell you ladies how nylons effect the ticklishness of feet, but you guys should know that it makes it about 100 times worse! There were other people sitting at the table when he did it, and I felt VERY self conscious (probably because I didn't know the other people really well.) In the position that we were in I couldn't get him to stop without falling off my folding chair, so all I did was laugh and squirm at first. When I thought that I would die (from the tickles as much as the embarrassment) I decided that the only way to get him to stop was to punch him in the arm. Which I did...although more playfully than seriously (but he knew enough to stop when I did it.) I made a quick look around the table after I managed to get my feet out of my husband's grasp, and saw that the others were watching (how could you not?). I shot them an embarrassed smile, and excused myself to get a drink at the bar.

From '01 to '03 I worked in a book store. It was one of the most fun jobs I've ever had. I was friends with just about all of my co-workers, and everyone was very touchy-feely with one another (lots of hugs, play fighting, and all kinds of physical contact that most other work places would consider 'sexual harassment'). There was one co-worker that seemed to be a pretty skilled 'ler, and he would occasionally tickle me (most of the time getting an extremely ticklish reaction out of me). But in one instance, he had the WORST possible timing... which I'm pretty sure he planned. Whenever we needed to reach a co-worker or manager that was out of sight (the store was pretty big), we had to use the intercom system and page them to request that they call you on the phone you were near. The page would be repeated twice over the loud speaker (for example: "Jane please call extension 123, Jane please call 123.") I was behind the information desk (sort of the hub in the center of the store), and this co-worker of mine was there with me. I had a question for a manager, so I picked up the intercom and began to page them. As soon as I started to speak, my co-worker started tickling me around the waist and ribs. I sputtered, squeaked, and laughed out the page, trying to make it as understandable as I could. But my reaction to his tickling was broadcast for everyone in the store to hear. He thought my reaction was hysterical, and while I was trying to talk, he was whispering things like, "Oh, someone's REALLY ticklish" - which made it even worse. When I finished the page, I turned around and (playfully) beat the hell out of him. I was SO embarrassed!! Thankfully, he never did that again.

NY ler - now there is a foot ticklers dream small business - open a Pedicure Palace and watch the ladies squirm while getting ticklish pedicures at the same time you make a living! :) I'd have to hire the pedicure staff. I'd be too distracted to actually give a decent pedicure if I had a particularly ticklish client.

I do give foot massages and mini foot treatments to my ticklish wife but that is in the privacy of our home. In public if she wants to tease me she slips off her shoe or sandal in a restaurant and wiggles her toes on my leg or crotch, the naughty (and sexy and teasing) woman! But if she's not careful I'll grab her ankle and tickle her foot when the waiter/waitress comes to take the order. I guess that counts as public tickling.

I must say i do love to tickle people in public or with people watching, it kinda gives me a thril i guess. But i must say i do find being tickled in public or with people watching very humiliating, as i am extremely ticklish, and my reaction to it is embarrasing, and i just feel so powerless. Most of my tickling is in private, usually tied up, but on occasions had a few tickle fights and playful tickling with people watching.

I do have a few puplic tickling stories if people are interested, ps anonymiss86 i have messaged you, i hope you dont mind

A nod to all of you ticklers out there who tickle beautiful women in public! lol. Also- A nod to women tickling women in public. It makes life a little more bearable. lol.

Last edited:
I get really embarrassed whenever I experience or even see public tickling. I guess it's because I'm afraid my fetish is somehow visible to others in those situations. Also since it's a very sexual thing to me it feels really inappropriate if the 'wrong' people are doing it. :D

I welcome it in the confines of a home or hotel but in public it wouldn't bother me if it was done occasionally behind closed doors have at me all you want

Anyone have any public F/M stories that they've seen in passing?? ;)
I have one that happened to me a long time ago.

It was about a year and a half out of high school, that I began having serious doubts about my career. That's probably because I had no career to speak of. I wasn't going to college and I was working at a hospital, washing dishes in the Food Service division. Though that sounds like pure drudgery, I actually enjoyed the job. I got really good at it and my hands developed a high tolerance to the extremely hot dishes as they came out of the mega-dishwasher. Getting fired from that job for smoking hash was a total drag in the short term, but it served as a wake-up call. I had no college and no marketable skills to speak of, and I was still living at home. I desperately needed a plan.

So I talked to an Army recruiter, took the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery), and before you could say, "MOVE IT, SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!" I was busting my ass in Basic Combat Training, sometimes erroneously referred to as "boot camp" which technically is a Navy term, but it all boils down to the same thing. You march, you do push-ups, you march, you learn how to fire an M16, you march, you throw hand grenades, you march, and learn first aid, CBR, and a bunch of stuff I've long forgotten. BTW you do a lot of what they call PT (Physical Training). If you've ever seen the movie Stripes with Bill Murray, Harold Remis, and Warren Oates, that movie pretty well depicted what BCT was like for me, except for all the zany antics.

After I graduated BCT, I was shipped down to Fort Gordon Signal School near Augusta, GA. (We used to call it "Disgusta." :blaugh:) This was where I got my introduction to telecommunications. Of course, back then, the "hot new technology" was microwave radio. A line-of-site invisible beam that was good for up to about 30 miles. We also learned about a technology called Tropospheric Scatter, in which radio waves are bounced off the ionosphere. The signal quality was poor but the distance achieved was amazing.

There was this girl at Fort Gordon named Cathy. She had the face of a little girl and a body that looked as though it had been drawn by Wally Wood. Voluptuous curves that even those olive drab fatigues couldn't hide. But she never seemed to smile. I'd always try and cheer her up as she seemed to be in a perpetual state of depression. Nothing I could do seemed to work for her.

Then one night there was a party in Grovetown. I showed up a little late, and the party was very crowded. I sat on the floor in front of Cathy. The next thing I knew she threw her arms around me, and I was suddenly submerged in an outpouring of affection. "DAJT, you're always so nice to me, you're always in a good mood, you always make me feel so good..." She was clearly drunk, but even considering that, it was amazing to see such a transformation. She was wearing a smile and it was a BEAUTIFUL smile that was so happy to finally come out.

So I'm sitting on the floor in front of Cathy and she just couldn't seem to keep from hugging me, caressing my shoulders, and smiling that pretty smile of hers. As George Thorogood would say, "LAWD, she was LOVEY-DOVEY!" Then the tickling started. Now there are few things in life I like more than tickling or being tickled by a woman, but there was a LOT of people watching her do it. They all seemed to be smiling as she tickled me. Most of them knew her and like me, they were glad to see her smiling and having a good time for once.

This was in mid-summer, so I was wearing jeans and a T shirt. Her hands were all over my ribs, tummy, sides, and yes, she dug into my armpits as well. It was as though her inner ler had been waiting for years to come out and was finally unleashed. She got out of her chair and straddled me and then started tickling me in earnest. My wild hysterical laughter made her laugh too and she'd tickle more intensely. I was amazed at how quickly and completely she had rendered me utterly helpless. My strength was drained and so her busy hands ravaged my upper body hungrily. I no idea how long it lasted. I lose all track of time when I'm tickled like that for any significant duration, but to me it seemed like a long time.

After that party, as we all got back into the training routine, Cathy pretty much resumed her bleak demeanor. But whenever she saw me, she'd give a weak smile and every now and then she'd give me a kiss. She ended up marrying some asshole and then shortly thereafter got a divorce.

I love public tickling! I especially love teasing a ticklish girl in a setting where she needs to keep quiet and composed to avoid drawing attention to herself, like in a theater, restaurant, on a train, etc. I also love to witness tickling in public places like the beach, park, etc.

I LOVE being tickled in public....don't really know what it is but it's so damn enjoyable for some reason. I've been tickled in so many locations I lost track lol. Most recently was at a venue I attended with my ler in Rhode Island, we were around others, however many of the other people at this venue were occupied with other things and due to this I got tickled ambushed in a dark corner. He always finds a way to get his fingers on me and make me giggle, whether in public or behind closed doors lol.

had this done to me so many times, especially being poked on ribs-sides from behind. always embarassing jumping to the roof in front of other people

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back