• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Tickling

I got to say that tickling in public is okay as long as it's discreet & it's someone that I know. However, if it's not discreet I'll probably get embarrassed. What's interesting to me is that some people say they don't like to be tickled in public but however it still turns them on, that's weird.

Not sure if this qualifies as public tickling , But here's 1 example of my experiences with public tickling. Way back in hs i'd tickle my gfs a lot ( they knew I had the fetish) and when they discovered how ticklish I was i'd get tickled just as much..anytime , anywhere , didn't matter. Anyway my senior year I wound up in the hospital after an accident with injuries including a broken leg. My leg was in a cast from hip to ankle and in traction. Once my injuries began to heal and I wasn't in pain anymore visitors could never resist a barefoot staring at them with no way of defending sooooo I became a tickle target. Once my then gf came up to visit me and brought one of her friends. We hung out awhile and talked and then her friend said she wanted to sign my cast. That's when my gf decided it was showtime and asked her friend id she wanted to see me lose it. Of course she said yes and my gf didn't even get to the foot of my bed and I was already starting to giggle and saying don't do it! She always kept her nails long and manicured ( partly because it was the thing back then , partly cuz of the fetish) and as soon as I fely her nails on my sole I was toast! All I could do was bury my face in my pillow and laugh my ass off! She then gave her friend a turn..this went of afew minutes. Then her friend signed my cast but my gf took out pen from mher purse and started writing on my sole! ALL over it! I was laughing my ass off! Didn't know what she wrote , thought it was nothing til a nurse came in shortly after they left and looked at my foot . looked at me and said so youre very ticklish? I told her my gf was messing around. The nurse didn't "deliberately" tickle me but she got a washcloth and soap and scrubbed it off which resulted in me laughing my ass off again which the nurse couldn't help but laugh at as well

It could depend on your motivations to tickle. For anonymiss86, tickling her boyfriend seems to be a power play, at least in the instance of digging her fingers into his sides when they are in public. But for those who also love to tickle but would not subject their ticklee to it in front of others, it's more an act of intimacy so they want to keep the tickling behind closed doors.

For me, it's both. I tickle a woman because I am attracted to her but also my dominant trait feeds on her submissive trait. (Anyone who has tickled someone who rarely or never tries to tickle him or her back knows what I mean.)

But female ticklers who enjoy giving a ticklee the business in public have one advantage over male ticklers: They aren't going to have an erection bulging from their pants.

Gilmoure, I'm not sure if that's public tickling or not, but who cares? It was an incredible story!! Was your GF, her friend and the nurse pretty hot(I assume your GF was)? Did any other women take advantage of you in this situation?
I'm sorry that you had to go through a painful accident, on your way to becoming a lee. I hope you're fully recovered.
And you're also lucky to know so many females willing to tickle. I can't find a female ler to save my life, let alone touch my ugly man-feet

I had a friend who would tickle me in public all the time to try and get me to laugh and make me embarrassed in front of my friends. This was right after high school and I think he kind of knew that I enjoyed tickling. He would pull me aside if I was in the back of the group and just tickle me while my friends walked ahead, my friends had no clue what was going on behind them, but lets just say his hands liked to roam. It was fun and flirty at the time. I would do it back to him as well, it was kind of to see who would laugh first.

lol..thanks mac! To magic fingers : Yes both my gf and her friend were hot....the nurse was nice. Very friendly personable and outgoing. She wasn't Megan Fox hot...but she wasn't Rosanne Barr either. She did remember what happened the rest of my stay there and managed afew quick playful type tickles of her own :D

Watching random females get pedicures at nail salons is my favorite..the ultimate ultimate favorite is when its their first pedicure and they didn't realize how badly it tickles!

always so funny

Apparently I have a public tickling issue myself....I've dated girls and tried to play it off cool....lol one girl called me on it, that one didn't work out tho. But yea I try to be a little discreet about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back