• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you reading right now and what do you think about it?

"Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman" (Adventures of a Curious Character)
By far one of the best books I've ever read.

"1945" by Robert Conroy.
It's an excellent alternate history novel.

Finally jumped on the bandwagon and started reading A Game of Thrones. So far I'm really enjoying it, I can see what the hype is all about.

A Storm of Swords, Song of Ice and Fire Series. A very engaging novel as to be expected.

Barnaby Rudge by Charles Dickens.

Very enjoyable glimpse both into late 18th century London (where the novel is set) and into the mind of the author when he wrote it (1841).

The Perks of Being a Wallflower-Chbosky

Actually a really good book, I think they are in the process of making a movie

I just finished reading Seal of Honor. It is about the US Navy Seal Michael Murphy who was awarded the Medal Of Honor. If you want to read that you will also like Lone Survivor

Life which is the Keith Richards auto biography. About a third of the way through it which is coming up to the conclusion of his formative years. So far it has laid the groundwork for the madness to come. Good read.

I bought all the classics at Barnes and Noble which i plan on reading when i finish up with grad school.

I highly recommend the Monster Hunter International Series.

"Ceres Colony Cavalier" by Tony Rodrigues. I really do consider myself a healthy skeptic. But after watching some of Tony's interviews on Youtube and then reading his book, I don't think I'll ever be able to look up at the stars the same way again!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back