• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

meninbondage.com

fnygrl

Thanks to a fellow tickler in the chat room, i have been introduced to meninbondage.com. Now, this site is AWESOME (FINALLY attractive guys tickled by attractive girls) but it is a pay site, so there's no way to get a preview as all of the other M/F or F/F tickling videos offer. I'm going to put up my hand and ask a question: Can we see some of these clips here on the forum? As I've seen, the videos are made in conjunction with FM Concepts. Because of this, it would only seem appropriate to have a few "teasers" since the guys on here all moan and groan about not seeing vid clips for movies when they come out. I guess my gripe is this - It has finally come to pass that HOT guys are being tickled and yet we (and we do have a large number of women here who would LOVE to see this stuff) don't get the same offers that the guys get from every other video production. Is there someone we can beg for just a few pics or vids of the other half getting what's coming to them - or is this a forum that only caters to men(any kind) tickling beautiful women.
Sincerely,
a frustrated tickler.

pm?

wanted to privat message u but it is not possible, write me about the subject and I will help

meninbondage

Thanks to a fellow tickler in the chat room, i have been introduced to meninbondage.com. Now, this site is AWESOME (FINALLY attractive guys tickled by attractive girls) but it is a pay site, so there's no way to get a preview as all of the other M/F or F/F tickling videos offer. I'm going to put up my hand and ask a question: Can we see some of these clips here on the forum? As I've seen, the videos are made in conjunction with FM Concepts. Because of this, it would only seem appropriate to have a few "teasers" since the guys on here all moan and groan about not seeing vid clips for movies when they come out. I guess my gripe is this - It has finally come to pass that HOT guys are being tickled and yet we (and we do have a large number of women here who would LOVE to see this stuff) don't get the same offers that the guys get from every other video production. Is there someone we can beg for just a few pics or vids of the other half getting what's coming to them - or is this a forum that only caters to men(any kind) tickling beautiful women.
Sincerely,
a frustrated tickler.

Hi there frustrated tickler. I am a frustrated male ticklee and I share you view that there's not enough material out there about girls tying, teasing and tickling men. My personal fantasy is to be tied up by one or more girls and tickled and teased mercilessly until I beg for mercy, and then some more, even being gagged if neceesary. I would happily let this be filmed and have some teasers posted on the web for free, provided my identity is protected. Ideally I would be tied spreadeagled to a bed (or a St Andrews Cross) wearing only my shorts, and also in a hogtie. After that I would be happy to experiment with other positions.
Perhaps we could get together some time and achieve what we both would like;-)

I hope to hear from you or any other frustrated female ticklers.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back