• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another of Many Vicious Tickle Sessions with my Boyfriend (M/F, explicit)

glad you all enjoy hearing about it!! tickleron - trust me, i would have LOVED to have tickled her!

yeah lol it would be like watching the tickle tag team of doom! sheer greatness!

plus i'm with these guys I find your encounters rather interesting XD even educational in a certain way :p so it would be a crime to stop yourself XD lol

he used a hairbrush the other night actually! by my request, lol. i regretted it pretty quickly. when he left the room to get it, he also came back with a fork, two makeup brushes, and this thing he found in my art box for sculpting clay that's basically really skinny and pointy. i haven't told that story yet, hmm. maybe that'll be next :)

Sounds great! Looking forward to hearing which of those tools was most effective! Did he oil your soles first? Could be about to get even worse for you if that's still to come :D Is it just your feet that are ticklish or is most of your body a weakness? Saw a clip with a girl being totally destroyed by a hairbrush under her arms earlier, looked like a lot of fun! Just a thought ;)

It's like a series. A novel undertaking is at hand. Thanks for being so gracious as to share with all of us.

You have got to be one of the most amazing ladies. Thank you for sharing. Wow. I sure wish I had someone like you.
Do you have a favorite spot that you like your boyfriend to tickle? What is the most sensitive spot on your feet?

Guys, this post is nearly a decade old and she herself has not even logged on to the TMF in 6 years.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back