• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another of Many Vicious Tickle Sessions with my Boyfriend (M/F, explicit)

teaparty

TMF Novice
I never feel like it's worth me posting here because it happens so often and it's so similar (you can only be tickled in so many ways!) ... so if people are getting sick of hearing, please let me know! Or, maybe it would inspire me to post more often if anyone had any specific questions, so I don't feel silly just posting similar things! Please don't flood my inbox, let's keep most of it here!

I posted a while back about my boyfriend and how he tickles me ALL the time and it usually leads to sex. That's happened a countless amount of times since I last posted, but I have some free time right now and it happened last night, so I figured I'd post.

We were out together all weekend doing family and friend things for Thanksgiving (PS: one of the nights, we were at his friend's place with a bunch of people, and there was a girl there that I would have LOVED to tickle. I know he would have too lol. She was probably 20, so about our age. Maybe 5'7", slim, porcelain skin, bright blue eyes, shoulder-length blonde hair, adorable dimples, and was wearing tights under a short skirt. One leg of the tights was pink and one leg was purple! She looked sooo ticklish.), so we got to my place last night and we were just finishing up supper and sitting in the living room, I was doing something mundane online for a few minutes and he came behind out of NOWHERE, violently grabbed my arms and held them behind my back with one arm, and started attacking my sides and underneath my boobs with his free hand. It took me so off-guard. I was FREAKING out, screaming and laughing, yelling his name and pleading for him to stop and "WAIT!!!" lol. He didn't though. He just laughed and kept saying, "Nah. It's too late now." Anyway, he tickled me like that for a couple of minutes before he stood me up, picked me up (which I REALLY didn't want him to do because I knew what it meant and it would be all over for me), slung me over his shoulder so that he was just holding onto my legs, and started carrying me into the bedroom while he wiggled his fingers between my legs and I was LOSING my cool at this point. I was wearing a short, tight, white cotton dress over dark brown tights, and tights make me SO ticklish.

So he laid me down on the bed, and didn't skip a beat. He took his belt off while he was still carrying me, so he took my wrists and bound them together with his belt. He pushed me down, sat on my waist, and just started going at it. No slow, gentle, sensual tickles. This was an all out war. He'd pulled my dress and bra up over my head, and was digging his fingertips into my bare armpits, squeezing my sides, and digging into my ribs. I was HYSTERICAL. I was laughing and squealing and begging and REALLY squirming, and it got so bad that I couldn't say anything more than "I CAN'T!!!! I CAN'T!!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T!!!!" lol. He was just laughing and I could feel his dick getting so hard through his jeans. He started to grind into me while he was sitting on my waist and tickling me, but I still had my tights on and he still had his jeans on.

So that lasted for a while, then he simply spun around so he was facing my feet and still sitting on my waist. He started to assault my feet with vicious tickles, no method, just REALLY intense tickling all over the soles, between my toes, everywhere. I was still hysterical. He stopped after about 10 minutes - I was out of breath, beside myself, tears all over my face, etc. I honestly didn't know when he was going to stop but at the same time I was so turned on. He stood up and took his jeans and boxers off. He crawled into bed next to me and pretended to be done, and was apologizing and asking me if it was too much. He pretended to cuddle with me. Then totally out of nowhere again, pounced on me, this time licking wildly at my left nipple and forcing his hand between my legs (still tights on), tickling my pussy over my tights. It was WAY too much, like I was laughing and screaming SO much and I could feel myself getting so wet. He was touching his cock at the same time too. That lasted for a while, then he pulled my tights off, stood up on the bed so he was standing over me, pulled my leg up so it was locked between his thighs and behind his back, and started stroking himself standing over me while he tickled my foot behind his back. I was gone at this point. He was SO hard. And I remember screaming "YOU FAHAHAHAHUCKING PERVERT!! AHHHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP!!" and him saying, "I just can't help it... when I get you helpless like that and get you screaming and laughing and squirming underneath me..." and all I could do was continue to laugh and scream, and he just started taunting me and manipulating me and demanding for me to wiggle my toes, and saying things like, "Who's little feet are ticklish?! Does someone have little ticklish toes?! Wiggle your toes for me! Beg me to stop tickling you. Yeah, good girl. Keep going."

That all lasted for what seemed like forever, and ended with him fucking me incredibly hard while he licked my nipples and tickled my sides and told me to squirm and beg. Suuuuch a hot night!

Please never, ever, stop telling us about your fun & games, sexy lady!

Very nice and erotic story. I like your boyfriend, he sounds a lot like me when I tickle a girl :) I also use the trick where I pretend I'm done and right when the girl start to relax, I start tickling her crazy again :devilish:

Rock on sister! So glad to hear others enjoying the pleasures of tickle/sex!

Lovely! That sounds like a fun session.

Maybe I should post up a few more of my experiences with the BF....

wow, that was very hot teaparty!! keep them coming, I was pretty turned on as well

I think that story turned us all on teaparty! Post as many as you care to share! Pity you didn't get to tickle the girl at the party, think we'd all have loved to hear about that!

glad you all enjoy hearing about it!! tickleron - trust me, i would have LOVED to have tickled her!

Would've been very hot! So is it usually you getting tickled or do you have any stories about you tickling another girl?

now you need to realize Teaparty, we love hearing your stories, please keep sharing....

sorry it's been so long guys! tons of tickling has taken place of course since last time lol. he has this new thing where he pins me down and literally won't stop tickling me until i cry. a lot of times he doesn't even stop at that point, lol. he doesn't tie me down a whole lot because since i'm quite small he's able to quickly just pin me down and hold me which totally immobilizes me! maybe this is tmi but i honestly love watching a huge bulge grow in his jeans whenever he tickles me and tells me to "keep squirming" and kind of moans every time i giggle "pleeeehehehehheease!"

do you guys want to see some pictures of my feet?

What do you think about him tickling until you cry?

Do we wanna pics of your feet? Uh. Is this a trick question?? ;)

sorry it's been so long guys! tons of tickling has taken place of course since last time lol. he has this new thing where he pins me down and literally won't stop tickling me until i cry. a lot of times he doesn't even stop at that point, lol. he doesn't tie me down a whole lot because since i'm quite small he's able to quickly just pin me down and hold me which totally immobilizes me! maybe this is tmi but i honestly love watching a huge bulge grow in his jeans whenever he tickles me and tells me to "keep squirming" and kind of moans every time i giggle "pleeeehehehehheease!"

do you guys want to see some pictures of my feet?

What do you think about him tickling until you cry?

Do we wanna pics of your feet? Uh. Is this a trick question?? ;)

I should clarify that - it's not like I'm full-on crying and not enjoying it, or that it becomes scary or anything. I just meant that he'll set out to tickle me until (or beyond) I start to cry from laughing so much. Like I'm totally hysterical and laughing and begging, and tears are streaming down my face, but it's still all good :). We have a safe-word anyway and he's pretty in tune with when I've actually had too much!

Here are just a couple of quick pictures.

16bd0li.jpg

2guirf8.jpg

Thanks for the pics, very nice. Those toes look perfect for lick tickling. Maybe for Christmas he could tie your ankles and hairbrush those sexy soles? Or maybe try an electric toothbrush under your toes? Would love to know he's pushed you to your limits :D

he used a hairbrush the other night actually! by my request, lol. i regretted it pretty quickly. when he left the room to get it, he also came back with a fork, two makeup brushes, and this thing he found in my art box for sculpting clay that's basically really skinny and pointy. i haven't told that story yet, hmm. maybe that'll be next :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back