• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie Mcmahon Teaser!!!!

Commenting on an old thread is not against the rules.

Attacking people is against the rules.

I've seen a ton of people post clips of under 18's getting tickled on this website which can actually considered as pedophilic behaviour but for some reason everyone's making a fuss over a guy for digging up an old thread. Seriously I'm confused as to why digging up an old thread is against the rules?

You know it's not pedophilia to be attracted to 16 or 17 year olds right? It's against the law to engage in sexual behaviour with them of course, but pedophilia is a mental disorder classified by the unnatural attraction to pre-pubescents. Teenagers are not pre-pubescent, in fact biologically a girl is in her sexual prime around age 15-16 so it's actually natural for men to be attracted to girls at that age.

It's against the law, morally wrong, and against the rules of this site, but it is not pedophilic behaviour.

@LeatherRebell

Yes, you are right, what you describe is not pedophilic, it's called parthenophilic, to be precise. Magnus Hirschfeld also opined that it's "normal" behaviour, what you call "natural". Today it is also called the "Lolita-complex", because of the famous book by Nabokov.

I've said this before, but evidently the admins never paid attention; inactive threads should be locked after a certain amount of years go by. That would keep people from resurrecting 16 year old threads like this.

I don't have any experience moderating forums, but surely there's gotta be a way to archive threads that have been inactive after a certain amount of time (I'd say a year would be about right). As many people normally complain about bumping ancient threads, I'm not sure why the mods/admins haven't looked into something like that.

I don't have any experience moderating forums, but surely there's gotta be a way to archive threads that have been inactive after a certain amount of time (I'd say a year would be about right). As many people normally complain about bumping ancient threads, I'm not sure why the mods/admins haven't looked into something like that.

It's because we don't think it's a problem when people bump old threads. I don't see how it's any different than if they started a new thread to ask their question.

I agree with tkl_venom, I see no problem in resurrecting old threads as long as the purpose is to enhance the thread, by adding new information or kick-starting a discussion, or even complimenting someone on a contribution (story, pic, etc.) Where it gets frustrating is when people dig up twelve year old posts wondering why links have long since expired or if someone may happen to have a long lost clip or document.

I agree with tkl_venom, I see no problem in resurrecting old threads as long as the purpose is to enhance the thread, by adding new information or kick-starting a discussion, or even complimenting someone on a contribution (story, pic, etc.) Where it gets frustrating is when people dig up twelve year old posts wondering why links have long since expired or if someone may happen to have a long lost clip or document.

This is exactly my point. There's no problem if a post adds something to the thread, but "where's the clip?" necros don't add anything. And they are different from starting a new thread.

I find it funny that everyone pounces on the man for reviving an old thread. Yet over two months later. The same thread is still being bumped by a bunch of people, myself included. Contributing nothing to this thread than to argue over the morality of necroing the thread in the first place. " Kettle meet Black "

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back