• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Secretary

Tickle Heaven

TMF Expert
I used to have an upper level management positon for an agency a few years back. I was pretty friendly with everyone and was well liked. On Fridays I would always go into one office and shout the shit with the secretaries. And every Friday afternoon they would have what they called "Kick back Friday". And what they would do is take off their shoes and kick their feet up on there desks and walk around their office all afternoon in nylons. So I started emailing one of the ladies about it and asked how it got started etc. And she just said that they got tired of walking around in heels and just wanted to kick back. I told her that if her feet were sore that I could massage them for her. She said really? I said unless your too ticklish for that. And she said I'm not ticklish at all. I invited her to my house after work for a drink and massage. So after small talk and a few vodkas I aksed her if she was ready for her massage. She said maybe with a develish look. I said your just nervous because your ticklish and she was adament that she wasn't. I said well let me see. She was sitting next to me on the couch. I just gently poked her sides and she kinda jumped and softly giggled. I looked at her and she had this look on her face like oh shit maybe i am ticklish. I then poked a few more times and she went from giggling to full blow hysterics. I sat close to her holding her wrist with one hand and tickling with the other. This lady was all over my couch and then slid on the floor laughing hysterically and begging for me to stop. I kept saying I thought you weren't ticklish??? She kept saying I am ticklish please stop. I said i will stop if you take off your shoes. She said no not my feet. I said you have nothing to worry about your not ticklish remember. She refused a few times to take off her shoes as i was tickling her ribs and stomach. I had her pinned back on the couch with her legs sticking up in the air. She had flip flops on. I said kick your shoes off or I will keep tickling you. She could barely stand it so she had no choice but to kick off her shoes. When she did i was pleasantly surprised she had nice feet, size 8, with dark purple polish. I then grabbed both feet and went to town. She screamed, laughed and begged me to stop. Her feet were super sensitive. And I was having my way with them. I had a arm lock on her ankles and she could n't move them. She just layed on the couch and laughed hysterically. I later found out that she truly didn't know that she was ticklish. I guess tickling can be educational :)

Great story. More work places need "Kick Back Friday"

Thanks for sharing.

Is this really a true story? Cause tickling a secratary sounds more like a fatasy... But of course if it is true, then it is so awesome that you tickled the shit out of her!

yes it is very true. i guess a fantasy come true. the older i get the more comfortable i am discussing my fetish with someone i'm comfortable with. she was someone i wanted to tickle for years so i just went for it. i've tried the same approach or similiar approach with others and got nowhere. with her it was the right time, she had just divorced her husband.
for the record i would never write up some fantasy and claim its true.
and by the way she wasn't the only secretary i tickled :)

by the way she wasn't the only secretary i tickled
All right! Thanks for your post and tell us more. By the way, if you can describe the lady and her feet we'd appreciate it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back