• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

help

TheEliteOne

TMF Expert
i dont know where to put this,so ive decided to put it here.
i was talking a very cute girl and she told me she hates being tickled...especially on her feet,since it makes her hysterical.
now the help i need is how am i to lure her to get to tie and tickle her? what could i say to convince her to let me tie her up and tickle her?
thx for all your help,
TEO

If she really hates to be tickled, your chances are very very slim. Unless she's the risk-taking, spunky kind. Then, it's just the small matter of winning a bet or somesuch. Better let her know beforehand what you're gonna do and why you're gonna do it, else it's likely she'll feel either violated or exploited later on, which would be a bad thing. And, of course, as always - no means no.

Heh. Some sadist I am.

Hate is a strong word. 99.9% odds say if she said it, she meant it. I wouldn't press.

Try to get her to let you tie her up dont tell her you are going to tickle her. There are many ways to do this bets, pocker, and that sand trick if you are on the beach just cover her with sand.:devil:

I don't think she'd be very happy if you tricked her into being tied up, then tickled her against her will. Especially since she told you she hates it. I agree with Wilson really..

thx alot guys.
ill have to check if she is risk-taking.
to be specific...she said sheates haing her feet touched,which would send her in hysterics.
thx alot for all your help.
maybe if i let her tie me up and tickle me...maybe that'llwork?:confused:

im sure she wouldlove to...and then when she sees how fun it is..she'd wanna try it out,hopefully

Some people say they hate being tickled as a way of stating they really are extremley ticklish but actually enjoy being tickled. Others really mean hands off and that should be respected. Test her without going too far. See if you can't get a few unrestrained tickles in and let her tickle you back as well. If this goes well, you might be able to gradually advance into some more serious tickling.

A very important step is trust. She needs to establish trust in you and feel comfortable about you. Then she'll be more willing to try new things with you. So don't worry about tickling her now. Just spend time with her and gradually work up to that.

thx alot guys.
i trust her,and im sure she trusts me.
tha funny thing is that the way she said she hates being tickled is as if she was tickled before.
ill just take my time with her then.
thx for the replies again...helps alot :D
TCGB
TEO

Hey, all...

When it comes to either tickling or relationships, I'd be lying if I said I had a whole lot of credentials and expertise, but let me offer a thought.

In surfing the Yahoo groups, trying out key words just to see what came up, I learned that there is such a thing (with far fewer members than the tickling groups, to be sure) as a fart fetish. That's right, there are people who get turned on by having their partners pass gas in their faces.

I didn't probe for details, and truth be told there wasn't a whole lot to be found under this category, but I would guess that somewhere out there, there's somebody who is so totally into this fart fetish as to think that those who don't share the enthusiasm just haven't had the right opportunities and exposures, and don't know what they're missing.

Closer to home, I know from my own circles in another quirk of mine--nudism--that there are many nudists who think that those who aren't nudists just have a silly hang-up about their bodies, or about the need for clothing, that can and should be overcome with the right persuasion.

Point is, whatever you're into, you do have to know, not everybody will share it. I would say, when it comes to your girlfriend who hates being tickled, don't count on ever getting her to let you tie her up and tickle her. (For Pete's sake, don't take Psyco's advice; that advice is, well, "psyco.") Chances are, the most you can realistically hope for is a little casual tickling here and there. Next question, can you live with that, or do you need a systematic ticklee for a partner? (I use systematic as opposed to casual.) If you remain bonded to this one, will she be cool with your having a group of friends with whom you get together to tickle? In other words, can you accept that she's not into it, and can she accept that you are? I'm not expressing an opinion on how either of you should answer these questions, but I do think these may be the real questions.

Of course, if it turns out that she really does want to be tied down and tickled till she feels like she's being electrocuted, then let the party begin; I only say, don't count on it, and have a Plan B.

thx alot man...ill keep that in mind
pea$e
TEO
ps,shes not my girl...but il take my time with her
ill find out if she really likes it or not....times is on my side for this :cool:

Oh, Elite One...

...now that you've clarified the relationship and I've taken a closer look...

...when it comes to the scenario of tying her up and tickling her, I'd advise making peace with what looks (to me at least) like a total certainty that it isn't going to happen. It's a fantasy, and probably a very appealing one, but you're probably best off seeing that fantasy for what it is--and enjoying it for what it is. If you want somebody you're not dating to let you tie her up and tickle her, you're best off making what local contacts you can from the actual "tickling community."

Elite, I agree with most of what's been said here. You may just have to write this one off. I remember years ago, when a girl I had a huge crush on said she hated being tickled, I was not only devasted, I was shocked. I was young, and I thought everyone liked, or at least tolerated tickling. And even if the girl, you mentioned, liked tickling, she's still not going to feel comfortable being tied up, until she gets to know you, and trust you. By the way, how did tickling come up in the conversation? And what was her facial expression, when she said she hates it? If she was smiling, maybe she does like it, or would at least be open to it. If she had a serious expression, then you better find another tickling partner. Some people are not ticklefiles, and never will be. Their loss!

My thought is that you have an Ice Cubes chance in a Bonfire of luring her willingly to be tied and tickled.:( :sowrong:

Trickery is another story...;) :eek:

TTD

ok...the conversation actually came up in msn...and i dont know if she was smiling (God willing she was :D ).
but ill just give it time to get her trust...if not,ill find another tickle-partner.
thx again
TEO
p.s i hate where they put this thread...too far in the stories section lol.
btw,any rough estimate of how many girls actually like to be tickled?
take care all
merci encore
(thx again if you're only english):p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back