• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where are the table top gamers

MatrinZachs

TMF Regular
Time for Roll Call of my people state your game or interest

Mine are
WarHammer 40,000
Dungeons and Dragons

neither of which I get to playt since I left the military

Warhammer 40k (Red Corsairs. Chaos trumps everybody :D )
Mage: The Awakening
D&D (I prefer Pathfinder rules, they're about 100x more awesome.)

never played Pathfinder rules but I have seen first hand what a Chaos army can bring to the table pun not intended.
I'll look up Mage

I've played D&D since 2nd edition AD&D. I have the 4th edition PHB, but I haven't played under those rules, yet. I also like Vampire: the Masquerade, though I too have not been able to play since leaving active duty. Recently, a coworker got me back into playing Magic: the Gathering. I bought my wife and myself a couple 2012 decks, though I now think Inistrad looks really interesting, with the duality cards.

Here, any sort of miniature wargame, board game or some roleplaying games--mainly Call of Cthulhu

Mostly role-playing games; especially D&D 3.5 and pathfinder, world of darkness, and d20 modern

Warhammer fantasy, getting into 40k as well. I'm sure there's more than just us on here, its just a little known section of the forum.

D&D 3 & 4
Old World of Darkness
Legend of the Five Rings, both RPG and CCG (stopped at Celestial though :( )

when I was a kid we used to goof around with AD&D

D&D 4e master race, reporting in!
State qualifying MTG player, reporting in as well!
Ever since I've been in college, I havn't played either. THere's no D&D group here and I left my decks/cards at home.

D&D 4e master race, reporting in!
State qualifying MTG player, reporting in as well!
Ever since I've been in college, I havn't played either. THere's no D&D group here and I left my decks/cards at home.

You could start a D and D or wargame group...

If I'm going to play a D&D style game its got to be microlite d20.
Also played Legend of the 5 Rings.

And right now I've been really into Houses of the Blooded. It's got a lot more that appeals to me than most.

Pathfinder and d&d

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome stuff!!!
I've played D&D since high school, and recently a few games of pathfinder.
Also have played the White Wolf games mostly Vampire both Table Top and LARP lol...
Also....
Cyber Punk
Shadow Run
Rifts
Star Wars (old d6 system & d20 newer system)
Dragon Ball Z (written by the guy who did Cyber Punk)
Legend of the Five Rings

I recently rediscovered the joys of table top games through my colleagues, but I'm still a very casual player. I'd like to try D&D or Dragon Age at least once in my life. Munchkin is always fun for casual gamers though.

Pathfinder is my main squeeze lately! I recently started going to Pathfinder society events and have been thoroughly enjoying it

The only role I play is that of a megalomaniacal, real estate-hungry tycoon. Monopolization is my game, dear friend!

I played a ton of D&D when I was younger, but I haven't played a table top game in literally decades.

But I've recently become obsessed with the show Critical Role on youtube, which has a group of voice actors - which makes the roleplaying awesome - playing D&D5E (brought over from their Pathfinder home game.)

Chris Perkins, the lead designer for Dungeons and Dragons, just wrapped up a guest appearance on Critical Role. It's like Nerd Worlds Collide!

Avid player here!

My favorites:
Vampire the Masquerade / Vampire the Dark Ages
Shadowrun (3rd ed)
Qin

I play these very regularly. Other games I play a little less frequently include:
Legend of the 5 Rings
Call of Cthulhu
GURPS (usually sci-fi settings; I also ran a great WWII campaign)
COPS
Nephilim
Werewolf
Agone

I am also a huge fan of Games Workshop's Warhammer and Warhammer 40000. But I quit playing that altogether when I moved to China (couldn't fit all my armies in my suitcase, and I knew I would struggle to find fellow players anyway ^^). I used to run High Elves, Undead, Eldar and Dark Eldar. I occasionally played my borther's Orks and Tyranids.

:laughhard:

Didn't know you liked it THAT much! Looks like I have committed a sacrilege now~

:laughhard:

Didn't know you liked it THAT much! Looks like I have committed a sacrilege now~

Yes, you hath committed a heresy against the Pathfinder Society and the glorious metropolis of Absalom!

REPENT HEATHEN! REPENT!

(takes vial of holy water and begins quoting from the eleven acts of Iomedae while spattering aforementioned water in your face)

THE POWER OF THE INHERITOR COMPELS YOU!

THE POWER OF THE INHERITOR COMPELS YOU!

...<_<...>_>...^_~

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back