• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wicked Witch (f/m, short, adult)

Dakine

TMF Poster
"Oh god!! aaaaaaaahhhaahhhhahhaha!! Pleaaaa!haa!haa!haaaaaaa!! Staaa!!haaa!!haaaaaa!!" Tim was hysterically laughing/crying in ticklish agony, the tickling had begun again. Her long black nails slid up and down his soft sensative soles. Anywhere he tried to wiggle his ankles, he couldn't relieve his feet from the nails that slid over the bottoms of them.
Before this goes any further I should tell you the story on how this got to this point to begin with. Tim was young in the twenties,
was starting a life in "business" we will say, and had a fetish for being tickled. But this situation turned out to be much different than
he expected for what was going to happen. Tim was a casual member of the 'Tickling Media Forum' and had been communicating with another female member of the forum for an amount of time. Prior to that, looking back on his dating record a bit, Tim had openned up to previous girlfriends about his interest in tickling but never was it an interest to them as it was to him. For if any of the women had really knew, tickling was a sure way to control him sexually.. And mentally I might add. But back to how 'they' met. Tim and the lady from the forum who introducted herself to him as Saundra desided that, since they had a lot of common interest and the distance was relatively easy, they should meet. And Saundra, as Tim new her before they met was a lovely lady of her early twenties as well. So he drove to her place, they had a nice introduction, and they chatted about life for a while. Thats until Tim finally pasted out from the chemical effects of the elements that where put in his drink.
When Tim woke up, he wasn't all that much interested in being tickle anymore. He was in some dark unfamiliar room strung up face down from the ceiling. He was hanging a few feet from the ground and oddly enough there was a big black iron pot sitting on the ground just underneath his midsection. And he was naked. After a good minute he hears Saundra's" voice, "I see your awake now my dear, hehehe." Tim looks in her direction realizes that "Saundra" is no longer a pretty woman in hear early twenties, but a hideous, disproportionate woman, looking in her early fifties. A wicked Witch. "Now, let us get started, shall we." the witch says.
She started by attacking his underarms. Almost immediately he start laughing and screaming, but the witch just tickled and tickled. Going from his underarms to his ribs, up and down her fingers danced. Tim tried to swayed in his shackles but it did him no use. That witch was relentless for nearly an hour on his underarms and ribs. Despite the tickle torture he was going threw, he was turned on like no tomorrow. The tickling, regardless of what he thought, inevitably just turned him on. The witch just grabbed his cock and pumped him to an orgasm spewing into the black iron pot. Tim was only given about a five second window before the fingers began dancing around his sides and belly. She would take a solo finger and tornado the finger from his sides across his belly to his bellybutton. Zeroing in on his bellybutton then tornadoing out of his bellybutton across the otherside of his belly. The witch did this back and forth, and back and forth. Tim was now struggling to hold on to reality, but still the tickling had control of his body and there was nothing he could do about it. And after nearly another hour of tickling the witch pumped Tim into another orgasm, he exploded into the black iron pot. And back to the story.
"Oh god!! aaaaaaaahhhaahhhhahhaha!! Pleaaaa!haa!haa!haaaaaaa!! Staaa!!haaa!!haaaaaa!!" Tim was hysterically laughing/crying
in ticklish agony, the tickling had begun again. Her long black nails slid up and down his soft sensative soles. Anywhere he tried to wiggle his ankles, he couldn't relieve his feet from the nails that slid over the bottoms of them. "I bet you didn't think we witches lived, did you my dear
ticklish boy?" said the witch as her nails scribbled all over his soles and toes. "In fact there are only a few of us left. But luckly I discovered the potion for invisability," she says. "AAAhhhh!! haaa!!Staaaaaaap!! Giiive yaaaha!! Yaaahh waaaaant!!!" Tim tries to negotiate. "Oh yes my ticklish boy. You will give me what I want. And I want your semen. You see, male semen is part of the potion that makes invisabilty for us witches. And after a week, I should have enough of your cum to last the next couple of years.. You tickle fetish boys do make it so easy.. I hope you can make it.....
EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back