• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite comic book scenes

Seriously?? I don't recall seeing them. How queer.
Whelp, I need to get these alleged comics from you then! Soda can finally stop ordering me to read the series. Happy day!

Of course, in conjunction with the nature of the comics in the boxes...there are a few issues missing here and there. Nothing ebay can't take care of. Better get them soon. It's my purge before moving and this shitake has GOT TO GO!

Steve's suspended animation beginning & Bucky's Winter Soldier beginning :

buckyandcap.JPG

Thanks Rob for helping me with my stupidity. :D

[I thought it was Wolverine Vs. Spider-Man. I am a derp.]

wolverinehellfireclub.jpg

Best Jean Grey issue? X-Factor Annual 4
d257224f-6288-4692-acb4-5829676bc3a2.jpg

Because it led to her dressed thusly for the story:
MO-2006AtumaJean.jpg

The teenage me was not opposed to her Atlantean wardrobe.

I'm a sucker for crossovers...

Most favorite, Hulk vs Superman
27874-supesvshulk18sq_super.jpg

Least favorite
13259_4_001.jpg

Thanks Rob for helping me with my stupidity. :D

'Twas an honest mistake , love. W/a shit-ton of Marvel history & continuity goin' on , it's nearly impossible to properly remember it all ( 'less yer names are Sandrock74 & Soda Bobinski :p ). You are absolutely not stupid. You are my quite comics-savvy girlfriend who is also beautiful & tickly. :smilelove

Meanwhile ...

From Amazing Spider-Man #'s 269 - 270 , Spidey faces off against the Power Cosmic-ally powerful , Firelord & eventually beats. His. Ass :

ASM269_vsFirelord.jpg

ASM269_vsFirelord2.jpg

ASM269_vsFirelord3.jpg

ASM269_Help.jpg

2006-06-23_000011_975229-spidey_170_1.jpg

ASM270_Avengers.jpg

'Twas an honest mistake , love. W/a shit-ton of Marvel history & continuity goin' on , it's nearly impossible to properly remember it all ( 'less yer names are Sandrock74 & Soda Bobinski :p ). You are absolutely not stupid. You are my quite comics-savvy girlfriend who is also beautiful & tickly. :smilelove

Hey, you tryin' to say I'm some kinda nerd or somethin'?

Oh, yeah.

Captain America vs. Korvac in the George Perez run of The Avengers. After Korvac (a nearly omnipotent foe) has killed most of the Avengers (they got better later - you'd have to read the issue), Cap whales on him and gives a great speech while doing so. Man vs.near-god, and Cap almost wins. A definitive Cap scene, and probably my all-time favorite.

Attachments

• 2-Cap-vs-Korvac.jpg
    2-Cap-vs-Korvac.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Mine is in "Batman: Year One" where he saved a cat from corrupt S.W.A.T. officers, and resulting in him punching one of the officers through the wall of a building!

OK, new favorite. Marvel's Civil War standalone, "The Confession". Tony Stark explains why he sided with the authorities during the Civil War story arc. Throughout the comic you don't know who he's talking to. Page 18 brings it home, and if you followed Civil War at all, it's a kick to the sternum. Four words sum up the entire story arc in a heartbreaking setting.

Great topic, I'm glad it got bumped.

One of my favorites from recent comics is from Injustice, when Superman rises out of a crater wearing a Yellow Power Ring, channeling the fear of five billion people, and immediately kills Ganthet, who is normally on a much higher power scale from Superman and would be out of his scope entirely.

And going back to when I was a kid, maybe the scene when Wolverine infiltrates the Hellfire Club and the guards pass right underneath him while he's wedged against the ceiling.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back