• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite comic book scenes

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
realzod.jpg

comic3.jpg

Let's see....

Joker's Death / Suicide and Superman's Ass-Kicking, both from "The Dark Knight Returns."

The "Jason Todd" Reveal and subsequent finale of Batman: Hush.

Damn near the entirety of "The Killing Joke."

When I was a youngin', Galactus eating the throneworld of the Skrull Empire was a really intense thing to see!
6a00d8341c4e3753ef0120a7ff6611970b-320wi.jpg

The ramifications from this are still being felt today in Marvel Comics.

HA! Take that , Batbitch! :

1066488-batman_497_21_knightfall__part_11_super.jpg

Leave it to ol' Brucie-boy to get seriously pwned by a severely-breasted bondage ape. :sowrong:

Batman ain't so tough after all! Heck, remember how Captain America took down Bane in one or two panels??

Who could forget this scene from the Avengers?
A162_Jocasta.jpg

As a kid, I couldn't help but wonder who removed the Wasps costume? That whacky Ultron!

The first brouhaha between Invincible & Conquest from Invincible #63-64 :

916427-invinciblevc1_super.jpg

invincible64_p1.jpg

One of THE most brutal & wince-inducing battles I've seen put to print.

The entirety of Uncanny X-Force's "Dark Angel Saga" is pretty damn epic.

Award for creepiest thing I've seen in a while goes to the finale of Scott Snyder's "Batman: The Black Mirror" run though. I won't spoil it but holy hell did he do a fantastic job with this Dick Grayson as Batman story.

LOL Well oddly those were part of that collection...

Seriously?? I don't recall seeing them. How queer.
Whelp, I need to get these alleged comics from you then! Soda can finally stop ordering me to read the series. Happy day!

I tend to favor slapstick over fisticuffs, so I offer Storm getting a bowlful of potato salad in the puss in IRON FIST 15 back in 1975!<br>
Sandy, I hope that you and Xod fill your upcoming SUPERGALS series--for which I'm waiting as impatiently as I did for each of Don Rosa's Scrooge McDuck sagas--with oodles of slapstick--tickling and otherwise.<br>
After all, they ARE called COMICS, no? ;)

Last edited:
I just draw what Xodlirv says when he starts craking the whip ;)

How about this scene?
Donnyfinklebergwriter.jpg

LOL

From Transformers #15 , right?

Yup! I read this issue before reading the Fantastic Four #51 "This man, this monster!" Unfortunately, I kept chuckling to myself as I began reading the FF story because I kept thinking of the aborted Potato-Salad Man graphic novel. Of course, by the end of the FF story, I was a bit misty.

By the way, you realize who the hands of the editor belong to?

I tend to favor slapstick over fisticuffs, so I offer Storm getting a bowlful of potato salad in the puss in IRON FIST 15 back in 1975!<br>
Sandy, I hope that you and Xod fill your upcoming SUPERGALS series--for which I'm waiting as impatiently as I did for each of Don Rosa's Scrooge McDuck sagas--with oodles of slapstick--tickling and otherwise.<br>
After all, they ARE called COMICS, no? ;)

Hmm....interesting idea. I know at least one other TMFer who's a fan of "WaM", so I wouldn't be surprised if I found a way to work it in.....

By the way, you realize who the hands of the editor belong to?

Mmmnope. Can't say that I do.

Wait -- Finkleberg refers to the owner of the hands as "Boss" ... but , they don't look like they'd belong to Pokey's wife.

Do they?

Nah!

GET BACK TO WORK!!! :whip:

Yes sir!

Mmmnope. Can't say that I do.

Wait -- Finkleberg refers to the owner of the hands as "Boss" ... but , they don't look like they'd belong to Pokey's wife.

Do they?

Nah!

HAHA! Good guess! It was a Jim Shooter tossing Finkleberg out of the Marvel offices.

I still want to read "This Man, This Mayonnaise". That panel was such a tease...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back