• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JOHNNY NO PANTS #2 (F/M Tickling) *Ozzy **New Release 11/09/11

MTJpub

Verified
JOHNNY NO PANTS #2 (F/M Tickling)
STORY AND ART BY THE OZ

Johnny No Pants finds himself again at the mercy of the Miss Peggy and as we learned in the previous episode... Mercy is the last thing on Miss Peggy's mind when it comes to ticklin the object of her affection to the point of a nuclear meltdown.

This issue promises to be the most EXPLOSIVE issue yet!

Johnny No Pants is set in the very same Bruno Mountains made famous in the Yoly series. Fans of F/M tickling will not want to miss Johnny No Pants!

Item Features

**9 Full-Color Pages + Cover!
**20+ Comic Panels!
**100% More Naughty Bits!
**F/M Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art ....

Attachments

• JNP02_Cover.jpg
    JNP02_Cover.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 1,396
Oh man.

Always so delighted to see a new Ozzy release.

And I apologize to all parties involved...but I just rewatched The Stand the other night, and I have to say...

OMFG JOHNNY NO PANTS IS TOM CULLEN!!!!!!!

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS0RfsMKNnY

He looks just like the guy! Same hair. Same body type. LOL.

M--O--O--N...that spells Teekle Torture.

LMAO.

>.>

<.<

Wow...I just laugh-snorted.

Hee hee hee.

Awesome comic, Oz. I love the over the top reactions and just straight up male tickle torture.

Poor Miss Peggy. I hope she has running water in that house.

>< Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. XD

You rock, Oz. Anyone who likes F/M erotic tickle torture...this is a GOOD one (imho).

B

Ok, just where did she get THAT tool...?

:D

Glad you like it, people!
Bandito, thanks for the intense review! LOL
And Kalamos, I have no idea but it sure worked

Omg I wish that happened to me. Oz know any evil country girl lers like that wanting to tickle a guy as ticklish as jonny there? cause I am lol.

love this chapter hope for more

If you find one, things are gonna get reaaally messy. lol

I loved the last frame, that was too funny!!!
Good stuff there Oz! And yeah, that tool seems very wicked... I have seen something similar for the scalp but not THAT head :)

Glad you like it, people!
Bandito, thanks for the intense review! LOL
And Kalamos, I have no idea but it sure worked

You better believe it, OZ man.

And happy Birthday, by the way.

Keep 'em coming,

B

Hahaha! I'm sure those people who were asking for "visibilities" last time will have nothing to complain now. You should grab your copy and see for yourself and more. It all happened ad hoc - lol. I won't tell about the doom... :headbang:

I got this comic on the day and have only found time to write this review now.

I, once again with Ozzy's work, LOVE this comic. The humor, the artwork and, oh my god, the tickling is so hot!

Thank you Ozzy for giving us another hit! Keep them coming!

Also, if you have bought this comic (and you should) does the artwork remind you of Yelly Z? If so, please let me know. I'm not bring it up to offend Ozzy, I just saw the connection.

I got this comic on the day and have only found time to write this review now.

I, once again with Ozzy's work, LOVE this comic. The humor, the artwork and, oh my god, the tickling is so hot!

Thank you Ozzy for giving us another hit! Keep them coming!

Also, if you have bought this comic (and you should) does the artwork remind you of Yelly Z? If so, please let me know. I'm not bring it up to offend Ozzy, I just saw the connection.

Yelly Z said she took inspiration from Ozzy and loved his work, and molded her syle around his, with her own personality.

thank you, ozzy!!!! i knew you would give us what we wanted to see! thank you!! great job!! btw, does peggy tickle his balls too in the future???? pretty please?????

Glad U like it, people! Yeah, definitely there will be more of that kind of tickling next time.

I've purchased both JNP's, along with several other of your comics... There great, I hope there will be more JNP issues!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back