• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Trish Stratus one of us?

Is been posted in the discussion forum but its still cool where ever its posted lol

Great mainstream find. :feets: I love how the bare soles are drawn in the foreground. :D

I don't want to rain on everyone's collective parade, but this is likely just a photo sent to Trish, who found it humorous / cute and decided to post it.

Regardless of her intent, it is very nice to see a celebrity of any level (she's not A-list, right?) posting a tickling picture without ridicule.

It was a photo sent to her, she just retweeted it

Still.. got to love that they both enjoyed it rather than turned it away. Both Trish and Amy would certainly be fun to tickle.

The crazy thing if you think about it is, why would that be the creepiest thing? Someone asked you to take your shoe off so they can see your toes? That is Trish Stratus. You mean to tell me that she's never received any crazy requests that involve her "personal parts"? The creepiest thing is someone wanting to look at her toes? Wow, she must have one hell of a filter that prevents all the other creepy breasts/ass/pussy guys from sending her crazy requests..

I don't think she is "one of us" necessarily, but sees tickling as some harmless fun...

I think part of her saying that the question was creepy is that she wouldn't expect it. Questions about her breast and ass are what she would assume people would ask, what she's ready for. She's not into feet and tickling like us and doesn't think about it as often as us. So a question about feet, especially asking to see them, is just out of left field from her point of view. She might be O.K. with feet but just suprised and therefore creeped out by the question.

Anyone else hate the phrase "one of us"? For me it always brings an image to mind in which a bunch of mindless zombies chant "ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!" over and over while closing in on someone. Don't much care for it.

Well, I don't know if she's on the forum, but it's been documented that she would start tickle fights with Lita and get her but kicked because Lita isn't ticklish. So maybe she has itchy fingers lol.

Anyone know what litas reply was? Would love to know but link is dead now ...???

Maybe someone should retweet the pic and see what happens

Also there is a follow up pic done by the same artist on google if you search for it..of lita tickling trish and it says something like "oh im glad you do yoga" ...would be interesting to have someone send to trish and lita,,,being that she replied and retweeted the other one....I don't have a twitter.....

"Gotta be honest, I think it's a little weird. Someone has to cater to the #footfetish artist market."

Never mind the Edge/Lita/Snitsky angle.

*Immediately on second thought, I know it's the doing of the Creative, but still...

Some brave person should tweet the other drawing to Trish, she seems a lot more fun lol

lita_vs_trish_2_by_bigfootfantasies-d5v4izu.jpg

Sorry to necro, but did anyone happen to screenshot any of lita's replies?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back