• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

French teacher's tickle torture.

UK Alex

Hi people, long time listener, first time caller, so to speak. Obviously this is my first story, so please let me know what you think!

3.30pm

Simone De Castigne sighed when she saw the two girls approach her desk as the rest of the class filed out at the of her French lesson. It was 3.30pm and she had been hoping to hit the road before the evening rush hour began to make her 5pm gym session. Now she had to hold this damn detention for an hour.

The girls in question - Sarah Harding and Rachel Brown - were typically precocious American 18-year-olds who had spent most of the semester gosipping through her lessons and making sure their hair and make-upwas perfect rather than listening. The day before, the French teacher had finally snapped told the students they would have to stay behind after lessons the next day.

“Do we HAVE to do this damn detention,” asked Sarah when the room had finally emptied. Typical, thought Simone. Sarah Harding was full of the confidence and arrogance one might expect of a perfect blonde
cheerleader lusted after by every boy in school.

“Of course you ‘ave to do this detention,” shot back the French redhead. “In fact, nothing will give me greater pleasure than to keep two spoiled brats like you from chasing boys and shopping your lives away for an hour.”

“Ok,” said Sarah. “Don’t say we didn’t give you a chance.” With that, the girls began walking around Simone’s desk toward her.

“Hey,” shouted the teacher, standing up as Rachel grabbed her arm. “What the Hell are you doing?” She felt Sarah’s arm go around her neck from behind. Although Simone worked out every week, so did her two students and they quickly dragged her to the floor.

Simone started to shout but as she did so Sarah produced a roll of masking tape and placed a strip across her teacher’s mouth.

The girls then held their teacher face down and between them tied her hands and wrists together using a pair of black nylon stockings Rachel had produced from her pocket.

Once they had rendered her helpless, the girls rolled their teacher over so she could she her captives. Simone tried to say something but thanks to the tape across her mouth it came out as “Mmmmm!!!”

Then Sarah spoke. “We gave you a chance but you blew it. Now, we’re gonna teach you to go handing US detentions. Don’t you know who we are, for Christs’ Sakes?”

Simone’s blue eyes widened in terror as Rachael spoke: “Don’t think we don’t know this classroom won’t be cleaned til seven tomorrow morning. And we know you live alone so won’t be missed. Believe me, this whole thing has been VERY carefully planned. Now the fun can really begin.”

Various thoughts as to what these two little bitches were going to do do her now ran through Simone’s head. Surely they weren’t planning on torturing her in some way? But people would know if she had been
tortured. There would be marks for one. Maybe they were going to...No, Simone banished that terrible thought to the back of her head for what she had in mind was more terrible that any pain imaginable. She would prefer physical torture to THAT anyday. Now Simone lay still and waited for a rescue she knew would never come.

Rachel spoke. “It’s gonna be a looong night for you Miss De Castigne. I wouldn’t like to be in your shoes. Or OUT of them, as the case may be. Sarah, the door, please.”

Simone’s heart skipped a beat as Sarah locked the classroom door before covering the small window with a sheet of black paper. Once more that terrible thought of what her students planned to do to her helpless body entered her mind before she sent it away.

3.45pm

Sarah then fetched a wooden chair and set it down at her teacher’s feet before sitting on it facing the back.

Rachel undid the nylon stocking around her teacher’s ankles before the girls guided her feet through two gaps in the vertical slats on the back of the chair where Sarah sat and rested her heels on the seat.

Rachel then handed Sarah the nylon who used it to re-tie Simone’s ankles back together in front of her so she couldn’t her feet back through the slats as Rachel tied her knees together with another stocking.

With her hands trapped behind her back as she lay on the floor, her knees tied together and her raised feet resting on the chair with a stocking binding her ankles, Simone was now totally helpless.

“What do you think,” cooed Sarah. “D’ya think Miss Castigne would mind if I took her shoes off?” “Do it,” replied Rachel with a grin. “Ok,” said Sarah. “But first I want her to be able see what’s happening to her. Prop her head up.”

Rachel did so with a cushion as Sarah started running her fingers over Simone’s expensive size 7 leather high-heels. “Nice,” said the student. “I bet your feet are real pretty too. Shall we find out?” Simone shook her head wildly from side to side and tried to shout out but her gag prevented her from doing so. She also couldn’t pull her feet off the chair away from Sarah because of the sturdy wooden
slat.

Surely this wasn’t happening......Anything but that, please God. Anything but that.

Sarah was loving every minute and began to taunt her helpless teacher. “Hmmm,” she said. “It looks like you don’t want me to take your shoes off. I wonder why? Could it be because your feet are....ticklish? Let’s see...” For a split second, Simone’s world seemed to freeze. They couldn’t tickle her feet. Oh God, no! She tried to protest through her gag but it was no use.

There was no stopping Sarah now. She slowly slipped off Simone’s high-heels one-by-one to reveal a pair of perfect bare feet with creamy-white soles and sensitive looking toes painted a deep purple. On the second toe of her left foot, the teacher wore a silver toe ring. It was obvious Simone took good care of her feet - something which pleased Sarah immensely.

“My,” she said. “What beautiful feet you have. They look so soft, and sensitive. I love the shade of purple on your toes. And such a pretty toe ring. It looks to me like you have pedicures every week. That must make your feet very, very, very ticklish. Tell me.......am I right?”

Simone refused to answer so Sarah said: “Take off her gag.” Rachel ripped of the tape and the teacher began gasping for breath. Finally she cried: “YES! You’re right, I have pedicures every week and YES, my
feet are very, very ticklish! But PLEASE! I BEG you, don’t tickle me. I’ll do anything, I swear! Just don’t touch my feet! PLEASE! I can’t stand having my feet tickled. I’m insanely ticklish! I’ll do ANYTHING!”

“Oh, we don’t want anything from you,” replied Sarah. “We’re doing this for sheer pleasure. Basically we’re gonna take it in turns to tickle you aaaalllll night long. Sometimes there will only be one of us tickling you, sometimes both. Your feet are just the beginning. By the end of the night we’ll have stripped you naked and tickled every inch of your helpless body while you scream and scream for mercy.”

Sarah then picked up a length of string and added: “Time for the fun to begin. You’re ALL ours now. First I’m gonna have to secure your toes though.”

“Please non!,” pleaded Simone. “Don’t tie my toes. I won’t be able to stand it! PLEASE, I beg you. ” Sarah smiled and ignored the pleas as she wrapped the string tightly around Simone’s big toes before tying a
knot. She then tied the other end of the string around the wooden slat between Simone’s ankles, pulling her toes back and exposing her sensitive soles. Now her teacher’s feet were completely immobile and at Sarah’s mercy.

4.15pm

With deliberate casualness, Sarah picked up her bag and started laying items she had bought with her on a chair she pulled next her teacher’s feet. What Simone saw sent a shiver down her spine. There were several types and lengths of feather; hairbrushes; make-up brushes; toothbrushes; biro pens; scrubbing brushes; a
fake set of fingernails and a bottle of baby oil. “We’re gonna use each and every one of these on you before
the night is out,” cooed Sarah. “Now, what shall I begin with?”

She spent an agonising amount of time inspecting the torture instruments before her before finally settling on a stiff, white quill. “Oh God, please no,” groaned Simone as her cruel student held up the feather for her to see. “Not a plume, please! Please, I beg you, don’t use that feather on me!!!”

Sarah ignored her teacher’s pleas. “This will be the longest night of your life, and I’ll gonna enjoy every second. Put her gag back on.” she said. Rachel placed the tape back across Simone’s mouth as Sarah began the torture.

Very slowly, she started trailing the tip of the feather up and down the soft bare, creamy soles of her teacher’s bound feet. Time after time Sarah carefully traced a path from the bottom of Simone’s heels to the tips of her big toes, eliciting moans and whimpers from her helpless ticklish victim.

The blonde student smiled as she gently grazed the tip of the plume around the smooth balls of Simone’s feet then dragged it back and forth under all ten of her painted toes before dancing the feather in between each one.

Simone was trying desperately not to let her students see what the tickling was doing to her but it was proving difficult. When Sarah put the feather down after around 30 minutes of sheer torture and picked up a stiff-bristled hairbrush, Simone groaned and tried to plead with her cruel tormentor through her gag.

4.30pm

Rachel watched with a wide grin on her face as her friend tickle- tortured their teacher with the brush. Simone finally broke down and screamed through her gag as Sarah raked the bristles up and down her taut, sensitive soles excrutiatingly slowly for what seemed like hours.

When her student started agonizingly stroking her soft arches with the brush, Simone howled and tears began rolling down her face. She threw her head from side to side but couldn’t escape the tickle hell that Sarah was putting her through.

Sarah was enjoying playing with her new toy and started to taunt her teacher. “Cooochie cooochie coo,” she said, as she tickled Simone into hysterics. “Agony, isn’t it? But this is just the start. There are HOURS to go yet and I could keep this up all night.”
Then, as Sarah laid down the brush and pulled on the silk gloves, she added: “Take her gag off Rach, I wanna hear her laugh.”

Sarah began playing This Little Piggy with Simone’s toes as Rachel tore off the strip of tape. Ten silky fingers at once slowly tickling her feet combined to almost make Simone hit the roof.

“HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!” She screamed. “P-P-PLEASE S-STOP!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MERCY, PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Simone prayed for the torture to stop and clamped her eyes shut in a bid to shut out the sensations. But seconds later she opened them again when she heard a strange whirring noise. Simone looked up to see
that Sarah had selected a electric toothbrush and was holding it up for her to see.

“OH-OH GOD, P-PLEASE, NOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!”

With an evil grin she lowered it towards her teacher’s immobile feet and spent the next hour covering every inch of her teacher’s bare feet with the spinning bristles

5.30pm

By the end of the 60 minutes Simone was a mess. Her face was covered with mascara and her red hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat. She was no longer capable of laughing and merely sobbed as Sarah selected a peacock feather and began slowly dragging it between each one of her immaculate toes. When the student tired of torturing her teacher’s toes and started using the other end of the quill to torment her reddening soles, Simone finally passed out.

6.30pm

Sarah woke Simone by slapping her around the face. The teacher slowly came to then took in her surroundings before murmuring: “Oh God, please, no.....”

She had been sat in a chair with her wrists tied together and her arms stretched out above her head. Another stocking fastened Simone’s bound wrists to a pipe that ran the length of the wall. Her legs were
strapped to the chair legs by stockings which were tied at her ankles and just below her knees.

Worst of all she had been stripped down to her strapless black bra and matching G-string by Sarah and Rachel, exposing much of her fit, tanned body. She could see her blouse and jeans in a heap on the floor
next to her high heels. Either side of her, on chairs, sat her students. Both held large, stiff, wicked-looking red feathers.

“Please,” Simone murmured, turning her head from side to side to plead with her captors. “No more...”.
“No more,” replied Rachel. “But we’ve only begun. Now the fun is REALLY gonna start!”

Simone entered tickle hell once more as Sarah and Rachel started stroking their feathers up and down her smooth sides and into her exposed armpits. Within seconds she had cracked as the effect of two feathers rather than one was too much to bear.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE, NO MORE!!! PLEASE!!!”

Simone’s begging was music to the ears of Sarah and Rachel. They stepped up their ticklish assault and within minutes the tips of their feathers were grazing the delicate skin around her firm breasts. To her amazement, the French teacher could feel her nipples swelling as her students tortured her with their feathers. She prayed they wouldn’t notice but it was impossible.

“Well, well,” said Sarah. “Looks like you’re enjoying this FAR more than you’re letting on. Shall we take a closer look?”

The blonde reached behind Simone’s back and undid the clasp of her bra. It fell to the floor revealing the teacher’s large, full breasts with their stiffening, red nipples. The girls began trailing their
quills across the side of Simone’s firm breasts, getting ever closer to her ultra-sensitive nipples.

“Please,” she gasped. “Not there, I beg you. Not there! Ahhh!” A moan escaped Simone’s lips as first Sarah then Rachel started slowly circling the stiff tips of their feathers around her dark aerolae.

The girls grinned as they extracted more moans and gasps from their French teacher by flicking their feathers against the tips of her now fully-erect nipples. Incredibly Simone found herself becoming more and more turned on as Sarah and Rachel worked on her. She could feel her G-string becoming wetter with every passing minute and once again, prayed her tormentors would notice. But once again it was a forlorn hope. They had guessed.

Sarah placed her hand down the front of her teacher’s thong and exclaimed: “My God, it’s like a flood down there! You ARE a naughty woman, Miss De Castigne,” purred Sarah as she began to tease down her
french teacher’s black G-string. And now,” she added, “We’re going to have to punish you....”

To be continued......

Well, let me know what you think!

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Great first post, UK Alex! I can't wait for the conclusion. :D

P.S. I'm Alexander, but I guess you can call me US Alex. ;)

French teacher!? Cheerleaders!? Bondage!? Tickling!?

BRAVO! Can't wait for more!

Raul

WOW AGAIN!!!

WOW,indeed!!

Go,UKAlex!!

Cheers,everybody,
SmashTV

Welcome to TMF, UK Alex! I am always happy to see first posts in the "Post Stories" forum, which is my favorite.

Fine story. I especially liked the verbal teasing. :D

Thanx for the comments everyone.

I'm considering writing a series of tales involving the characters from this story in different ticklish situations....for example, I reckon Sarah, Rachel and Casey might just have got a taste for tickling now and may have to find new victims to get their fix, while word may have got out about Simone's 'Achilles Heel', as it were...

What do people think?

Cheers, Alex

Bravo! Ton histoire est marveleux!!! Encore! For those who don't speak french, this story kicks ass! For the first time round ya write better than most frequent writers here. Look forward to the next part! :bowing:

WOW

That was a Great story :D I am new at the Forum, so did you write more? If so, how can I find it? Kandy

Kandy,
Cheers for your comments :) There is indeed a part 2. it should be just above this part if you look now.

Sounds like this poor teacher is gonna suffer big time... please keep going!

Thanks for bumping this back up to the top, Hunter. Glad you like it. I wrote it a while back now, reading through it again I see a few things I'm unhappy with but I guess that's because I'm more experienced as a writer.

And Carmel, it does continue - on the next page of the forum, I believe!

Alex

I LOVED this story when I first read it long ago, and still love it now.

Old thread, but one hell of a good story nevertheless! Fantastically written.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back