• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a girlfriend M/F

dschaffn

TMF Novice
So I've been a lurker for awhile but I thought I'd share a story about a girl (let's call her Stacy) that I've had the pleasure of having some tickle fun with. Stacy is 23, about 115 lbs, 5'6", blonde hair, blue eyes, and size 7.5 feet. Stacy and I have always been friends and have just started dating more seriously. We always playfully tickled each other when we hung out whether it be in public, or at parties with friends.

A couple months ago we were hanging out at her house and were just finishing a nice romantic dinner. She's always had this interest in bondage and we had incorporated it into our sex life. Nothing too crazy, but it kept things fun and interesting. This night was no different. We got to the bed room and I had her tied to the bed spread eagle. Instead of going into our normal thing, I started to tickle her under her arms and on her sides. She instantly started to laugh and thrash around begging me to stop. So of course, not sure of boundaries, I stopped. To my surprise she asked me, "why did you stop tickling me?". Turns out she had a love/hate with the tickling I was giving her. The bed has railings on the foot end, so I untied her feet and stuck them through the railings, tying her toes back to the bar. She was a little nervous and I could see the anticipation in her face. I left her for a bit and went in the other room to get some tools.

When I came back I had paint brushes, feathers, a blind fold, brushes, and some baby oil. She instantly realized what was going on and started to squirm and beg me not to tickle her. I told her how much she liked it and I found out her feet were extremely ticklish and sensitive to the stiff feathers and brushes. I continued tickling her for awhile, with the best part being that when I stopped after her begging and screaming, she'd always yell at me to keep going. I could tell this was a huge turn on for her, as well as me. Let's just say this was a great new addition to our sex life, and what happened after was an amazing experience I won't forget for awhile.

Take care everyone, until next time. Any feedback is welcome.

~D

Last edited:
Wonderful story. Sounds like you both had fun. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

Wow, that's a helluva story. Thanks for sharing and hope to read the next part sometime.

Well played. Hope you continue to enjoy and share your tickling adventures.

You, sir, are one lucky bastage. Enjoy!

It should happen to me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back