• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question to Woman lers'.

I like my men toned rather than muscly, swimmer/gymnsat/surfer build. For me tickling and bondage are both very psychological, and there is no bigger turn on for me than an attractive man who is used to being in control of himself and his surroundings in life willingly let me put him in a situation where I'm utterly in control and free to play with him.

So my perfect lee is someone tall, athletic but lean rather than bulky, flexible, and who might tremble just a little when I tell him that I'm going to edge him with a feather but doesn't run away....

I am yor man!!!!!!!!
I like my men toned rather than muscly, swimmer/gymnsat/surfer build. For me tickling and bondage are both very psychological, and there is no bigger turn on for me than an attractive man who is used to being in control of himself and his surroundings in life willingly let me put him in a situation where I'm utterly in control and free to play with him.

So my perfect lee is someone tall, athletic but lean rather than bulky, flexible, and who might tremble just a little when I tell him that I'm going to edge him with a feather but doesn't run away....

#1 thing is that he's turned on by it and enjoys it, and has a cute laugh/reactions... That's so hot and body type is definitely secondary to that, but like GirlWhoLikes2Laugh, a bigger guy who looks stronger/tougher than me is way fun to reduce him to a giggly sexy mess 😂

To you woman lers' out there. What kind of men do you like to tickle? Any specifications or preferences you ideal with your men?
Do you like to tickle BIG TOUGH BUFF guys? Or do you like guys that are easy to dominate (weak or parred with you in physical strength) and have a "cute" laugh? Or what kind? Post your type.

Not sure if I count because I'm a switch, but the times I do ler a guy, I usually gravitate toward those who I find sweet, respectful, goofy. I don't care about what they look like. I don't care if they are stronger. And yeah, I would say I like a "cute" laugh. It doesn't feel like I'm doing it to dominate them. It's just for fun.

Like many of the other ladies here, looks are secondary to the reaction I can get. At the risk of sounding corny, my boyfriend is kiiiinda my perfect lee. When he's tied up, wearing nothing but his underwear and I se his bulge start to grow, just from me telling him he's all mine, it gives me goosebumps every time. Such a fucking rush.

Generally I tend to be more attracted to the shy, but maybe slightly edgy types. Maybe he's not all that outgoing, but tickling brings out the fun side in him. Maybe he's sorta shy about sex, so he surrender himself completely to me...I'll do all the hard work ;)

Now for looks, to the extent I care about them. Like I said, maybe kinda edgy. The guys I've tickled have all been kinda similar. Skinny, usually some tattoos, a bit younger than myself and super cute laughs! Oh yeah, and nice feet are a must. They're my prime target after all

Hmmm, I wonder if I count. I am a witch who spends more time as a lee (thanks to having a non ticklish husband) but back in my younger days I did a bit Lering here and there. I certainly still have my fantasies.

I think my ideal Lee would be a good deal younger than me. Maybe college aged? Young, mischievous, perhaps nervous about his predicament, but eager to learn from a seasoned older woman like myself. Maybe he thinks he can use his sly, boyish charm to talk his way out his impending tickling. Maybe I am punishing him for some kind of misdeed. It really does not matter. He is tied up, helplessly bound at my mercy and he will be tickled. He will be taunted and teased. Ideally he has a cute laugh. He begs, he pleads and I tickle him more. Eventually he is tightly gagged and he can scream and laugh into his gag all he wants. At some point my more nurturing side would emerge and he would get some tender love and care. But only after he is subjected to the intense tickling I described.

Phewww, that is just my fantasy anyway. I also love playful tickling. Pokes to the side, etc. Those can be just as fun in their own way.

Why does this imply to women lers only lol i myself aint to concered with looks but the more ticklish the better in my book

Why does this imply to women lers only lol i myself aint to concered with looks but the more ticklish the better in my book

I'm not sure exactly why the question was posed only to women, but my guess is the OP was curious about the F/m dynamic specifically. There are lots of threads, videos, stories, and works of art that specifically cater to male lers or M/F content. Since F/m seems to be more of a niche audience, the OP was probably just looking for some insight into what women Lers look for in our lees. But you do seem to share the sentiment of ticklishness over looks, which is cool

I've noticed 2 common themes that many female lers seem to favor and that is:

1. Tickling a guy who is bigger/stronger/in a position of power
2. Tickling a guy who doesn't really like it

I find that interesting because it doesn't seem like men are into either of those themes as much.

I've noticed 2 common themes that many female lers seem to favor and that is:

1. Tickling a guy who is bigger/stronger/in a position of power
2. Tickling a guy who doesn't really like it

I find that interesting because it doesn't seem like men are into either of those themes as much.
In general, men don't seem to want a woman who bigger and stronger than they are. As for if they like it or not... While the ladies with a tickling fetish here are popular, I have definitely seen posts from guys who say they want a woman who doesn't like/ doesn't want to be tickled.

In general, men don't seem to want a woman who bigger and stronger than they are. As for if they like it or not... While the ladies with a tickling fetish here are popular, I have definitely seen posts from guys who say they want a woman who doesn't like/ doesn't want to be tickled.

Sure, well, men are bigger and stronger than women on average anyway. So this may just have to do with options. I have seen men who totally get off from the idea of being lerred by a muscly “Amazon” women, but I don’t think that is the norm. By the same token, if men are less inclined, on average, to be leeish, the ‘trend’ for women to prefer tickling those types may also just be illusory. And I say this as someone who doesn’t care whether the guy I ler is stronger and do care that they do enjoy it.

I can say from experience that a woman doesn't have to be an Amazon to incapacitate a guy. She just has to have some strength and some good tactical instincts, and maybe on occasion some luck. And it doesn't hurt if she's already acquainted with the locations and severity of your ticklish spots. Oh, and if she's relentless. If she fails to corner or pin or just plain incapacitate you on the first, second, or ninth tries, if she just keeps coming at you, sooner or later you'll stumble.

I'm never too concerned with the size of the guy. The person I've tickled the most in my life is my boyfriend who isn't especially tall or built. He's average height and more on the lean side. I get the whole power trip of tickling a big strong type, but for me, it's not all that important. The reactions I can get from is what really counts. Oh and also, I personally prefer if they enjoy it on some level.

Sure, well, men are bigger and stronger than women on average anyway. So this may just have to do with options. I have seen men who totally get off from the idea of being lerred by a muscly “Amazon” women, but I don’t think that is the norm. By the same token, if men are less inclined, on average, to be leeish, the ‘trend’ for women to prefer tickling those types may also just be illusory. And I say this as someone who doesn’t care whether the guy I ler is stronger and do care that they do enjoy it.

Very true, I have seen the same interest in Amazonian women but it's somewhat of a less common one. I feel the same in not caring if he is bigger/stronger, although admittedly it can be exciting in its own way if he is, and the #1 thing for me is always that they enjoy it.

As far as what FootballGuy said about women fantasizing about tickling guys in a position of authority/power... I think one noticeable difference between men and women is that women lers DO likely fantasize about this more commonly than male lers fantasize about tickling a woman in power/authority figure...some of them do, and enjoy the idea of taking them from power and confidence of their status to helplessness....for a lot of them though, they just like the woman helpless and don't care too much how she gets there. BUT the male lees here almost always have some kind of fantasy or interest in being tickled by a woman in a position of power/authority. I think female lees or switches who like being tickled by men fantasize about this too, but the reasons behind it are a little bit different. The guys who are lees enjoy it not just bc of the loss of power aspect, but because this seems like a subversion of the gender norms in and of itself. For the female lees, it seems like more often they just naturally see themselves in the submissive role and the man as being in control and in the dominant role.... For guys who lee I think part of the excitement is that it goes against traditional expectations of who is the dominant/authority figure in male & female relationships. Male lees nearly always have some scenario or roleplay they enjoy where there's a "reason" they must submit to the woman, such as she's an authority figure like a teacher, boss, cop and so on...Female lees do have these type of fantasies too, but I think they are also more likely to fantasize about a guy who dominates them because his personality is just naturally authoritarian and dominant, not because he's in a legit career or other position of authority over them. Again this doesn't hold true for everyone of course, it's just a general observation.

For guys who lee I think part of the excitement is that it goes against traditional expectations of who is the dominant/authority figure in male & female relationships. Male lees nearly always have some scenario or roleplay they enjoy where there's a "reason" they must submit to the woman, such as she's an authority figure like a teacher, boss, cop and so on....

Yeah, I've found the same thing in many instances. The guys I've tickled are all super into Role Play. We've done the whole Headmistress/Schoolboy thing, Mad Scientist/Subject. I don't mind, because the pretext is really fun and let's us be creative and sexy all at once. But I think there might be some gender dynamics at play too. I honestly never gave it that much thought /

Probably any guy I was attracted to, but if he's ticklish and he wants me to tickle him, well,,, anybody's body just got a whole lot more beautiful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back