• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question to Woman lers'.

Mehcookie

TMF Poster
To you woman lers' out there. What kind of men do you like to tickle? Any specifications or preferences you ideal with your men?
Do you like to tickle BIG TOUGH BUFF guys? Or do you like guys that are easy to dominate (weak or parred with you in physical strength) and have a "cute" laugh? Or what kind? Post your type.

I don't know that I can answer this without making everyone vomit/inducing a forum-wide hyperglycaemic coma =p

Well it's been so long since I've gotten my "ler" on, that it would be wonderful to tickle.......a male!

Well I tend to be attracted to men that are skinny or have lean muscle(Think swimmers body) I am not a fan of a lot of muscle.

If I could create my perfect 'lee, I suppose he would be over six feet tall, muscled enough to be noticeable but nothing too substantial, and unused to being harassed due to his aesthetic and maybe a bit more on the serious side. Someone you want to see smile because it's rare that anyone ever see them do so. He wouldn't necessarily like giving up control, but he would do it because, maybe, he's curious. Maybe he's even being rewarded for doing so, but he'd still be suspicious. He wouldn't want to laugh, however. He wants to fight it and it's increasingly hard to do so. Maybe he's cursing, maybe he's silent, maybe he's even growling at me. I couldn't care less, frankly. Even when he finally couldn't hold back the laughter anymore, though, he would still be snickering passed his teeth or lips and struggling, and struggling hard against the restraints. I might even blindfold him for good measure.

In any case, that would probably be my perfect 'lee.

I love to break the "big tough" type. If I'm tickling a guy who is already very effeminate, and I make him giggle like a little girl....well...not much of a difference there huh? Even if he's smaller in build or not very muscular but just has a masculine or normally very composed personality, it's fun to see the transition from complete composure to complete desperation and insanity.

I love to break the "big tough" type. If I'm tickling a guy who is already very effeminate, and I make him giggle like a little girl....well...not much of a difference there huh? Even if he's smaller in build or not very muscular but just has a masculine or normally very composed personality, it's fun to see the transition from complete composure to complete desperation and insanity.

Blah blah blah. you aint breakin noone. :lalala:

You always have to jump on my posts, don't you? lol. And just because you're too much of a pussy to let me tickle you doesn't meant I'm not a cruel ler. Ask ANYONE that was at Albany last year.

Come on, Maniac! Let her have at you, man! You know what they say.

Once you go lee, you're bound to pee! :laughhard:

Well first of all, im not that ticklish anyway. and second of all, sharkie is too scared to let me have a crack at her. its fear. :rowfull:

Well first of all, im not that ticklish anyway. and second of all, sharkie is too scared to let me have a crack at her. its fear. :rowfull:

You already did have a crack at me dear. Going senile? Too bad, you did a pretty good job too. If I'm that forgettable I guess we don't need to meet again huh? ;-)

You already did have a crack at me dear. Going senile? Too bad, you did a pretty good job too. If I'm that forgettable I guess we don't need to meet again huh? ;-)

Oh i remember! i remember how you couldnt take it, and vowed to never meet me again. :mwahaha:

Uh bullshit, I took everything you dished out. That was NOTHING m'dear. You didn't make me tap out once!

Hmmm...they simply have to be very ticklish, and I usually find it preferable if they don't like it too much.

Ali32

Oh dear I have a beau now.......don't think that's on his agenda!

But you are definitely on my "fantasy one day maybe a reality" list..........:3poke:

Haha, sounds good to me... Hope things work out between you and your man, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if it doesn't, we'll talk

BRTky.jpg

Ray, there are some days where I just love you far too much.

You all are just making me feel really old.

What the heck is a Memes?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back